Please get this trending

FatedAssassin
0 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
Battlefield is broke on Xbox 1. Servers always lag, and there's constant multiple bugs. I know the game is not their current or even most recent release, but battlefield 4 is a **** gem and it needs some TLC. It's broken in multiple ways and there's still a healthy player base. It's on EA access for $5.00 so for new players to them it's EXACTLY like the initial launch in many ways for the new players. Please fix it. Pleeaase!! Ps on my main acc I have 1600hrs logged

Comments

• Urantianshooter
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    It ran fine tonight, but yes, constant server malfunctions. Maybe that is why the server populace is so low? And, wtf is no one playing Obliteration here in Xbox land? We had a cult following on PS4...? Damn, really missing that... Oblit is seriously the best game mode....ever....
  • Urantianshooter
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Just to reply to your thread more, PS4 had 0 issues like how the servers lag soooo much... However, PS4 can't seem to get their updates right! UGH!!!! So I switched to Xbox1... But, no one playing Oblit!!!
  • rock1obsta
    3783 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I have zero issues with BF4 at all. Plays and runs perfectly.
    Clear your Xbox one cache, and reset your router once or twice a week and you should be fine.
    Also stay away from WiFi and get a hardwired fibre optic connection.
    Are you staying in your own region?

• Urantianshooter
    Went back to PS4... no issues and I'm back with my Obliteration squad! Oh yeah baby.
  • xxxCoOlBr33zExxx
    3860 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    OP- you'll need to be more specific besides stating "Battlefield is broke on Xbox 1." Be constructive and state what issues you are experiencing and why you feel it is broken otherwise how is anyone, especially the Devs, suppose to take threads like this seriously when they have nothing to go off of.

-CB