Impossible to play without seeing a cheat

Comments

  • EosphorosRCON
    259 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Revokah wrote: »
    Lol I’m just bringing some enjoyment to this thread, you’ve called me a cheat a few times n u ain’t even that good, you’ve even watched my videos man. All I’m saying is your too quick to point the finger

    He has not answered the question.
    I repeat it:
    Do you know all the traps that cheaters players use?
  • EosphorosRCON
    259 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    IllIllIII wrote: »
    Revokah wrote: »
    But then you recognise good players as cheaters so doesn’t that make you just as bad? As far as I’m concerned your innocent until proven guilty not the other way around
    I do not recognize the good players as cheats, I recognize the trampos, who pass themselves off as good players, and the cheaters, who pose as players of a level, medium high.
    And I can also recognize a good player who is legitimate.
    But not because of their statistics, but because of how they play.

    You will see one of the advantages of being RECON, or sniper and campear, is that you can see and realize details that those who play near the action, do not see, or at least they do not realize clearly.

    By the way, are you also an expert on cheater players?

    By calling mea cheater this post ^ can not be taken serious.
    And it is proof that you do not recognize cheaters.
    Neither can, atleast not the closet cheaters.
    Maybe if i would put more effort into it i could detect more, but i only leave a server if an obvious one is in it to spectate.

    You should no longer have an opinion on this thread, since you have recognized that you do not know anything about cheaters players. In other words, your contribution would be almost equal to zero.
  • Revokah
    820 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    No, I’ll ask mine again, do you know good players from cheaters?
  • EosphorosRCON
    259 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Revokah wrote: »
    No, I’ll ask mine again, do you know good players from cheaters?

    Yes!!
  • EosphorosRCON
    259 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Revokah wrote: »
    No, I’ll ask mine again, do you know good players from cheaters?

    So, if you do not know anything about cheaters, or the traps they use.

    Do not you think you have nothing to do in this thread, assuring that there are not, or that there are few cheaters?
  • StarscreamUK
    7494 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    It isn't for you to decide who can or cannot be involved in a thread. Regardless of what you think of them they have the right to be involved.
  • Revokah
    820 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    What I’m saying is youve called 3 people on this thread cheats that I’ve seen and I can categorically say that all 3 are not cheats
  • EosphorosRCON
    259 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    It isn't for you to decide who can or cannot be involved in a thread. Regardless of what you think of them they have the right to be involved.

    I agree.
    It is a question I ask you, so that you become aware of reality. And try to be more objective in your comments, according to what you really know.
  • EosphorosRCON
    259 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Revokah wrote: »
    What I’m saying is youve called 3 people on this thread cheats that I’ve seen and I can categorically say that all 3 are not cheats

    How can you be so categorical, if you can not recognize a cheater.
  • 0ld_yell0w
    415 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Judging any ones ability to spot a cheater frowning upon peoples stats ..... well, as a long time admin I can relate to a lot of namecalling against good players, Ive also seen loads of "good" players getting caught for cheating .... BUT banning a player for cheating can be a long process involving both stats, history Thus if youre Lucky you even played on the server with the cheater and seen how he plays/cheats and if youre REALLY Lucky some one made a video for you to go through to see the gameplay from another view. Lots of Clans have multiple admins go through the evidence on a single player to minimize the errors.
    @Revokah You can simply cathegotically decide those 3 players doesnt cheat ? ;) that must be nice to be that good ....

    Im not sure I understand why you Guys bash out at each other, IMO its DICE/EA WHO made a fault not implementing the stuff we all asked for from the very beginning, - more control onto rented servers, better AC (instead they removed the small portion that WAS there). In the end it will be a downfall for the BF-series and as we all seen a lot of Clans stopped at BF4 and have never gone onto BF1 simply because of EA/DICE didnt do as we asked towards controlling our servers.

    Fairfight as the only Means of coping with the cheaters is not only a bad idea its horribly stupid , you can't make any statistics hence the info on banned BF1 players isnt public - so we have no idea to see/read WHO and how many really got banned/reset/shot by their neighbour whatever .....

    But its a good idea if you as EA wants to hide the fact that cheating is widespread in their gamecommunity and they dont want to do anything about it ......

    So Guys, we all know the cheaters is present, Im not playing bf1 at all (I installed it and tried it - then went back to Skyrim its better). but Sticks to bf3 and 4 because here we still control our servers and kicks the ***** out of players cheating.

    On a note: I wont hackusate any one, but I find it funny that a few posters here tries to fend off the problems with cheaters, makes you Wonder ...... ;)


  • XDCFluffy
    264 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Revokah wrote: »
    What I’m saying is youve called 3 people on this thread cheats that I’ve seen and I can categorically say that all 3 are not cheats

    How can you be so categorical, if you can not recognize a cheater.


    You are not a cheat savant stop embarrassing yourself. You accuse people of cheating then can't prove it. Can I ask do you think Jackfrags is cheating as well, or maybe Stodeh?
    Give you a clue, they aren't

    I have had people like you spectate me in-game calling me out for ESP (and aimbot). Watching me track an enemy on the outside of a building and declaring "ha **** you, got you know eat **** uninstall now" etc Explaining that I can hear the person seems to be beyond them. It wasn't you was it?


    Nothing has changed:
    There are cheats playing BF
    There aren't as many as some would argue, but there are low level ESP cheats that are very difficult to call out (I haven't noticed many but there have been a few that have made me wonder (and no you couldn't either))
    FF does make the whole thing worse as it seems slow to react

    Judging by a number of posts the number of cheats seem heavily weighted to the US West/HK servers


    Seriously there aren't many top flight players in BF1 as DICE killed the competitive scene off, I can only imagine if some of you played BF4 and came up against a competitive clan having a practice.
  • Revokah
    820 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Well I was one of them players he accused so that’s 1....
  • Teh_Next
    1863 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Revokah wrote: »
    No, I’ll ask mine again, do you know good players from cheaters?

    So, if you do not know anything about cheaters, or the traps they use.

    Do not you think you have nothing to do in this thread, assuring that there are not, or that there are few cheaters?

    What the hell are these 'traps' you keep banging on about?
  • IllIllIII
    4245 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    0ld_yell0w wrote: »
    Judging any ones ability to spot a cheater frowning upon peoples stats ..... well, as a long time admin I can relate to a lot of namecalling against good players, Ive also seen loads of "good" players getting caught for cheating .... BUT banning a player for cheating can be a long process involving both stats, history Thus if youre Lucky you even played on the server with the cheater and seen how he plays/cheats and if youre REALLY Lucky some one made a video for you to go through to see the gameplay from another view. Lots of Clans have multiple admins go through the evidence on a single player to minimize the errors.
    @Revokah You can simply cathegotically decide those 3 players doesnt cheat ? ;) that must be nice to be that good ....

    Im not sure I understand why you Guys bash out at each other, IMO its DICE/EA WHO made a fault not implementing the stuff we all asked for from the very beginning, - more control onto rented servers, better AC (instead they removed the small portion that WAS there). In the end it will be a downfall for the BF-series and as we all seen a lot of Clans stopped at BF4 and have never gone onto BF1 simply because of EA/DICE didnt do as we asked towards controlling our servers.

    Fairfight as the only Means of coping with the cheaters is not only a bad idea its horribly stupid , you can't make any statistics hence the info on banned BF1 players isnt public - so we have no idea to see/read WHO and how many really got banned/reset/shot by their neighbour whatever .....

    But its a good idea if you as EA wants to hide the fact that cheating is widespread in their gamecommunity and they dont want to do anything about it ......

    So Guys, we all know the cheaters is present, Im not playing bf1 at all (I installed it and tried it - then went back to Skyrim its better). but Sticks to bf3 and 4 because here we still control our servers and kicks the ***** out of players cheating.

    On a note: I wont hackusate any one, but I find it funny that a few posters here tries to fend off the problems with cheaters, makes you Wonder ...... ;)


    Nice point if view.
    Last part you just hackusated.. eventhough you said you don’t do that.
    Revokah wrote: »
    Well I was one of them players he accused so that’s 1....

    *raises hand* 2.
  • EosphorosRCON
    259 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    It was not me who first accused them. And neither, I have not accused anyone without leaving them the right to doubt.

    However, you have made it clear that you do not know anything about how to detect a cheat player. But, they say there is almost no, or there are very few.

    Another, says he is not a good player, but kills more than 100 and dies almost nothing in a game. ???

    Ahh, and to the one who asks about the traps, give yourself the work of reading, or investigate, I have already made them known more than enough times. That's why I'm also surprised that they say they do not know anything.
  • frankbama
    82 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    I have ask this before with no good answer. Why do many of the "Great Players" and players that say cheating is not that big of an issue have no or little history in previous BF games? Just curious.
  • IllIllIII
    4245 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    frankbama wrote: »
    I have ask this before with no good answer. Why do many of the "Great Players" and players that say cheating is not that big of an issue have no or little history in previous BF games? Just curious.

    So now we have to play bf titles for longer hen 5 years to judge the amount of cheaters?
  • D5RAT
    2003 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Revokah wrote: »
    Can you show Me? I’m not been a tool im genuinely interested, like DM me or something and what’s CLARA

    I would post a link to it but I've been banned several times on here and I'm not sure whether it would be classed as naming and shaming as it's an Internet viral post just Google " streaming cheater blames Clara"
  • EosphorosRCON
    259 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited November 2017
    IllIllIII wrote: »
    frankbama wrote: »
    I have ask this before with no good answer. Why do many of the "Great Players" and players that say cheating is not that big of an issue have no or little history in previous BF games? Just curious.

    So now we have to play bf titles for longer hen 5 years to judge the amount of cheaters?

    Or at least, know something about cheaters and traps they use.
  • IllIllIII
    4245 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    D5RAT wrote: »
    Revokah wrote: »
    Can you show Me? I’m not been a tool im genuinely interested, like DM me or something and what’s CLARA

    I would post a link to it but I've been banned several times on here and I'm not sure whether it would be classed as naming and shaming as it's an Internet viral post just Google " streaming cheater blames Clara"

    Lol epic video.
    Esp how she tries to blame a glitch and after a friend.

    Nice funfact btw; i work here with colleagues 2 play consoles 3 (included me) play on pc..
    The latter both my colleagues got banned for cheating.... thats 2 outa 3 :o
This discussion has been closed.