Impossible to play without seeing a cheat

Comments

• frankbama
    82 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    The game is almost unplayable, again low level players dominating. This is sad.
  • EosphorosRCON
    259 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited November 2017
    I just played three games on servers in the USA, and I have not seen cheaters, or at least, not obvious. And I found them much better than those in Brazil.

Al it seems, according to your comments, at this time the problem occurs more in certain regions. But that is already a good thing, it denotes an advance. Before, in all the servers that played, there were cheaters.
  • Teh_Next
    1863 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I just played three games on servers in the USA, and I have not seen cheaters, or at least, not obvious. And I found them much better than those in Brazil.

Al it seems, according to your comments, at this time the problem occurs more in certain regions. But that is already a good thing, it denotes an advance. Before, in all the servers that played, there were cheaters.

Seriously, that's you just realising some regions are more cheat infested than others?
    That's always been the case!

• MachoFantast1c0
    2067 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Ran into a level 64 OHK cheater yesterday with with over a thousand cheat kills. So FF can't still deal with those effectively. He even ran with the "trap" that 2D and 3D spots the whole enemy team for everybody.
  • 287martin
    227 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    1000 kills in 1 game ?
  • Revokah
    820 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Unbanned! Woo
  • FierceBrosnan007
    1042 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Saw two cheaters yesterday afternoon. Very obvious use of ESP. (Was in their squad and they were snap aiming all over the map to targets I couldn't even make out with a scope!)
    Getting called out by numerous players. Hopefully they receive a ban.
  • MachoFantast1c0
    2067 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    287martin wrote: »
    1000 kills in 1 game ?

No, over a multitude of matches and across half a dozen weapons.
  • Mikex2112
    1028 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Come on guys..Most of you wouldnt know what a cheater was if you had the actually "hacks" on your own PC.
  • PandaDriver
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I was playing at a map yesterday, capturing the flag. I was hidden but suddenly there came 6 gas granates out of nowwhere. If they where playing fair then they could only know where I was, at the same time I could see them too. Otherwise it was impossible to know at what spot I was. And they all got about 100 kills in 1 game who did throw the grenades. I have's seen fairfight also not for a while now. Looks like the anti-cheat system is completly dead.
  • sendjes
    617 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I was playing at a map yesterday, capturing the flag. I was hidden but suddenly there came 6 gas granates out of nowwhere. If they where playing fair then they could only know where I was, at the same time I could see them too. Otherwise it was impossible to know at what spot I was. And they all got about 100 kills in 1 game who did throw the grenades. I have's seen fairfight also not for a while now. Looks like the anti-cheat system is completly dead.

Just because you don't see the FF spam, doesn't mean it's "dead".
  • XDCFluffy
    264 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    well first and last bf for me, playing for more then 1400 hours and im done with it. great grafix great smooth gameplay but the cheaters ruined it for me.

Find a good well run clanstackserver and stick to the right side of it. Much more enjoyable to ''own'' noobs without resistance..

Was on last night and despite what some have said the games were no different to what they have been previously. In fact on one server it had a really good high level of players (clan run not random DCIE server).

fixzd

No that's why I stated find a good clan run server :) As I said was on a clan server and the games were good and consistently close. Makes a huge difference.
  • XDCFluffy
    264 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2017

You were on a flag. Only so many places you can cap flags, not unusual to throw grenades into the normal spots and even pre-fire coming around corners. Not saying they weren't cheating but what you have described is by no means proof although the 100 kills you describe would take some doing depending on the teams.
  • zwolseballetjes
    849 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I see every day more and more cheaters. invisible mines, teleporting tanks, a tank driver who leave the tank turns into an assault player, a support tank who kills a howitzer with 100% health with 1 shot, assault players with 4 AT grenades, planes who can see through fog or sand storm. I wonder when Dice do something about this cheaters. I think SOON.
  • StarscreamUK
    7482 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    an assault player who takes a tank is still an assault player when they leave it
  • zwolseballetjes
    849 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    an assault player who takes a tank is still an assault player when they leave it

Indeed, but not if he start as a tanker and leave the tank as an asssult. I see this allready 3 times this week.
  • Jinko_itx
    768 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    question, I was having my coffee yesterday while specing as I usually do in the mornings and someing I saw didn't make sense but then again I don't know if it is just a feature in the game, I literally drank my whole coffee just watching someone frag morter and every 6 ( if you ever spec before after 5 rockets you can see the mortar launcher empty but he was able to fire an extra one before he brought out another launcher a moment later) attempts he would start again, I saw him use a total of 32 tries. is there something in the game where you can use as much morter rockets you want one after another?
  • Sechnaill
    992 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    This game currently has more cheaters than Carter had liver pills.
  • Teh_Next
    1863 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Jinko_itx wrote: »
    question, I was having my coffee yesterday while specing as I usually do in the mornings and someing I saw didn't make sense but then again I don't know if it is just a feature in the game, I literally drank my whole coffee just watching someone frag morter and every 6 ( if you ever spec before after 5 rockets you can see the mortar launcher empty but he was able to fire an extra one before he brought out another launcher a moment later) attempts he would start again, I saw him use a total of 32 tries. is there something in the game where you can use as much morter rockets you want one after another?

Not that I'm aware of.
  • IG-Calibre
    978 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    they were probably firing the extra smoke nade, if he spent 45 sec's deploying and firing, you can put a fresh mortar down pretty quickly sometimes
This discussion has been closed.