Weekly BF

Dice Friends: round 4!

crabman169
12845 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/74779/battlefield-1-dice-friends-recipients#latest

Congrats to the new dice friends! Thank you for your dedication and support to the community :)

Comments

• llPhantom_Limbll
    5665 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    How does it feel to be a friend of Dice?
  • IllIllIII
    4245 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited October 2017
    Nobody nominated me?
  • ashar_saleem121
    1211 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I was sucking up to @LOLGotYerTags for weeks in hopes that I may too receive validation.

In all seriousness though, congrats to everyone.
  • ProLegion_exor
    3541 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Gratz everyone, well deserved.
  • olavafar
    1989 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    @IllIllIII I tried but I suppose I wrote the wrong bar code.
  • IllIllIII
    4245 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Dammit gotta change my nick.
  • Astr0damus
    2904 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    complete suck-up thread.
    To be a friend of DICE (imho) you have to always be a 100% fanboy and never have anything negative to say. Even if the game craps the bed, you have to say "Ah, what a lovely shade of brown" --and that's just not me.
    (this doesn't mean I'm an enemy of DICE though)
  • Phat_Helmet
    2164 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Astr0damus wrote: »
    complete suck-up thread.
    To be a friend of DICE (imho) you have to always be a 100% fanboy and never have anything negative to say. Even if the game craps the bed, you have to say "Ah, what a lovely shade of brown" --and that's just not me.

I know somebody who’s never gonna make the cut....
  • LOLGotYerTags
    13327 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    edited October 2017
    Thanks gents.

To those who weren't nominated, better luck next time.

Just remember you need to be a productive member of the community.

And I don't mean by begging friends to nominate you.. we can see past that and we can see from post history to see your involvement with the community, helping your fellow players, creating content, posting guides and/or fixes, helping people resolve their issues without being toxic and so on...

Nobody's saying you have to give constant praise even if you disagree with something.

Just be a productive member and make sure it shows :)

Be active as much as you can in whatever your field of "expertise" is...

If you're great at creating content / cinematics, Keep pushing that content out.
    If you're great at problem solving and helping others fix issues, keep doing that.
  • BaconRebellion
    2444 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Said it on twitter Ill say ot here too. Congrats to those who earned it. Ive been following a hamdful of those who received it before they announced it and they are well deserved.
    complete suck-up thread.

Im not a DICE friend but Ill say this, its not a suck up to DICE deal. Those who earned it this round Ive been following for quite some time and theyve earned it. They're much more active in the community than a good majority of those on these boards.

They host special events, promote various platoons, run them, help other platers out, and are out there trying to make the community the best it can be. Ive seen them criticize DICE and yet theyre still promoting the game and doing what they can to make the community awesome.

Maybe check out the community on Twitter or Reddit to see the various events people are putting together. The community is much more than what we do on these threads.
  • V2Face
    2664 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Only names I noticed was the mods, crabman and disposlist. I have never seen these other names on the forums before.
  • ashar_saleem121
    1211 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    V2Face wrote: »
    Only names I noticed was the mods, crabman and disposlist. I have never seen these other names on the forums before.

Same. Also the youtubers
  • boutneus
    2474 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Who wanna be my friend, lol
  • BaconRebellion
    2444 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    V2Face wrote: »

Well there is more to the Battlefield community than just the forums. I recognize most of them from the twitter community and played with a few of them myself. Good players all around who do a lot of work for the community.
  • Fog_eXGunner
    879 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2017
    As usual late to the party :(

Thanks-you for the Nominations and thank-you for the honour :)

I havent been active as much as i would like to as of late as i am in the middle of a busy year of a company take over and new position requirements. Just as soon as i think things are calming they throw more on my plate..but this will end now we have the supprt systems up and running i can finally step back and breathe and well..play Battlefield and BattleFront 2 !!

I think the BF community is hands down one of the best communities anywhere. I have had this opinion since the First Battlefield and it hasnt changed.

as for my tags.. see me on the Battlefield.. Come and get em!! .........................if you dare ....muhahahahaha B)
  • Loqtrall
    12032 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    lmao, I couldn't imagine I'd ever be even nominated for this despite putting a hefty chunk of my time into this community.

I just focus more on giving people in discussions reality checks and keeping suggestions/changes from being made based solely on opinionated and irrational BS, rather than making videos or maintaining a discord.

I could see my nomination now: "Loqtrall - ehhhh, the guy can type."

Congrats to everyone who got up there, though.
  • HawkeyeAM47
    1359 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2017
    Congrats everyone, glad to see people love this series as much as I do..
    Let's hope I get nominated in the future.
    In all seriousness, there's not any other games I play on my Xbox, other than BF4, and BF1.
    :# B)
    Post edited by HawkeyeAM47 on
  • StarscreamUK
    7320 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    complete suck-up thread.

No, you have to be nominated. dice don't nominate you. other people do, other people like you.
  • Astr0damus
    2904 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I still believe its a suck up thread, i hope thats ok.
  • HawkeyeAM47
    1359 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I still believe its a suck up thread, i hope thats ok.

lol, how is this a suck up thread?