Impossible to play without seeing a cheat

Comments

  • Jinko_itx
    768 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2017
    IG-Calibre wrote: »
    they were probably firing the extra smoke nade, if he spent 45 sec's deploying and firing, you can put a fresh mortar down pretty quickly sometimes

    so your saying you can put 6 mortars down one after another with each in mere seconds apart from eachother, then what about the magic 6th rocket one? and no they were frag, I know after a minute or 2 you can put another one down but I'm saying as soon as he finished with one he just plop another one down right away. I didn't even think to record it but I wasn't too sure if there was anything that has changed in this game lately due to play less because of very fishy stuff that has been happening in game.
  • IllIllIII
    4245 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Jinko_itx wrote: »
    question, I was having my coffee yesterday while specing as I usually do in the mornings and someing I saw didn't make sense but then again I don't know if it is just a feature in the game, I literally drank my whole coffee just watching someone frag morter and every 6 ( if you ever spec before after 5 rockets you can see the mortar launcher empty but he was able to fire an extra one before he brought out another launcher a moment later) attempts he would start again, I saw him use a total of 32 tries. is there something in the game where you can use as much morter rockets you want one after another?

    I have only used the mortar for an assignment, but i also experienced such thing.
    Thing is, those mortars don’t do damage....
  • IG-Calibre
    978 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Jinko_itx wrote: »
    IG-Calibre wrote: »
    they were probably firing the extra smoke nade, if he spent 45 sec's deploying and firing, you can put a fresh mortar down pretty quickly sometimes

    so your saying you can put 6 mortars down one after another with each in mere seconds apart from eachother, then what about the magic 6th rocket one? and no they were frag, I know after a minute or 2 you can put another one down but I'm saying as soon as he finished with one he just plop another one down right away. I didn't even think to record it but I wasn't too sure if there was anything that has changed in this game lately due to play less because of very fishy stuff that has been happening in game.

    well I can't say for sure with out seeing the footage, but sometimes i'm really surprised that I get replacement mortars really quickly sometimes, & I can't give you any explanation as to why.

  • BACKYARDBULLY38
    265 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    There is no reason to cheat, the game on PC plays so much better then on PS4. I think this new Headphone/ Amp seal the deal for me. I hear them coming from everywhere. If people stop being so cheap on there Hardware you wouldn't have performance issues. its the time of year to get good deals on components so get you wwhat you need to enjoy the game.
  • Revokah
    820 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    There is no reason to cheat, the game on PC plays so much better then on PS4. I think this new Headphone/ Amp seal the deal for me. I hear them coming from everywhere. If people stop being so cheap on there Hardware you wouldn't have performance issues. its the time of year to get good deals on components so get you wwhat you need to enjoy the game.

    This is the exact reason I bought Astro a40 with the mix amp, I know people are coming before they even make the move... so quick to call me a hacker too, they don’t realise they’re not running on clouds
  • zwolseballetjes
    849 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    There is no reason to cheat, the game on PC plays so much better then on PS4. I think this new Headphone/ Amp seal the deal for me. I hear them coming from everywhere. If people stop being so cheap on there Hardware you wouldn't have performance issues. its the time of year to get good deals on components so get you wwhat you need to enjoy the game.

    Wtf are you talking about. Did you have smoke wrong weed or drugs??
  • Revokah
    820 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    He’s actually got a point man...
  • Hessuniemii
    968 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    listening to footsteps is free wallhacks
  • OP_Glitchmobile
    969 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    ''Impossible to play without seeing a cheat''

    It's also apparently impossible to get drunk, withouth getting so hungover that you want to commit seppuku.
  • OP_Glitchmobile
    969 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    There is no reason to cheat, the game on PC plays so much better then on PS4. I think this new Headphone/ Amp seal the deal for me. I hear them coming from everywhere. If people stop being so cheap on there Hardware you wouldn't have performance issues. its the time of year to get good deals on components so get you wwhat you need to enjoy the game.

    Wtf are you talking about. Did you have smoke wrong weed or drugs??

    I can hear people from miles away with my headset.
    And what direction they are coming from.
  • zwolseballetjes
    849 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    There is no reason to cheat, the game on PC plays so much better then on PS4. I think this new Headphone/ Amp seal the deal for me. I hear them coming from everywhere. If people stop being so cheap on there Hardware you wouldn't have performance issues. its the time of year to get good deals on components so get you wwhat you need to enjoy the game.

    Wtf are you talking about. Did you have smoke wrong weed or drugs??

    I can hear people from miles away with my headset.
    And what direction they are coming from.

    Ok thats is great but does it also help you to see invisible mines when you are in a tank or does it help you to avoid a pilot who can see you through fog or a sandstorm? The kind of hardware you use have nothing to do with players who cheat. We talking about cheaters no over performance issues.
  • EosphorosRCON
    259 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Jinko_itx wrote: »
    question, I was having my coffee yesterday while specing as I usually do in the mornings and someing I saw didn't make sense but then again I don't know if it is just a feature in the game, I literally drank my whole coffee just watching someone frag morter and every 6 ( if you ever spec before after 5 rockets you can see the mortar launcher empty but he was able to fire an extra one before he brought out another launcher a moment later) attempts he would start again, I saw him use a total of 32 tries. is there something in the game where you can use as much morter rockets you want one after another?

    Not in the game, but if there is a cheat, it is called '' infinite ammunition '', it works with all weapons, including tanks, anti-aircraft guns, mortars and in airplanes, (the infinite hand grenades, is other cheat). It can be found in different sites of cheats, (although not all work well, some, although they continue firing indefinitely, they stop doing damage once the projectiles by default of the game have been fired, in others, they continue to do damage).
  • Pekmez-Pita
    146 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    How do you not invest into making a proprietary client side anti cheating detection for all your multiplayer titles after all these years?

    I've lost count into how many blatant ESP cheaters i have run into. Reporting them does ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ all thanks to EA's laughable ban policy.
  • EosphorosRCON
    259 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    How do you not invest into making a proprietary client side anti cheating detection for all your multiplayer titles after all these years?

    I've lost count into how many blatant ESP cheaters i have run into. Reporting them does **** all thanks to EA's laughable ban policy.

    Surely, because it is complex. There are not only internal and external multihcaks, (which are being detected and are outdated with each update of Origin or the game) ...

    There are also in the case of PC, the macros for mouses and keyboards Every day more used by cheating players. You just have to have a mouse gaming that allows you to use macros, from the most expensive and high-end like Loghitech, to the very cheap ones. To learn how to do it, it is even easier.
     
    These are more difficult to detect by the CA, but it is not impossible to achieve if there really is interest. Of course you have to have a qualified staff constantly worried about fighting cheaters. For this, you need a team.

    Now, how much do you have to pay to that team?
    It's another matter and problem.
    Is it worth keeping those salaries for a game that has so few active players?
    If they were millions, for example as in DOTA, LOL, Overwatch or PUBG ... The situation and the need change.
  • Revokah
    820 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    I still reckon that you think your better than you actually are... sorry man but you can’t possibly be this angry about something that’s so rare
  • lucidstorm
    1738 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited November 2017
    the game was poor gameplay wise, not the cheater problem is the real problem.
    they are just milking the cow now with poor quality DLCs, after the photogrammetry wow effect (more and more popular so u won't be impressed anymore by it in a few years)they abandoned the photogrammetry in Tsar for environment making terrible textures, look at the water and snow (if u can even call it snow). The water is tour court transparent, look at the shaders (there aren't shaders). It's over man, this game is over, they are not using their assets on this game anymore, they are not sending their team of photographers on the field, they are making new $$$ from new games. inb4 photogrammetry 2.0 must buy since looks the best - BF2 WW2 bs, I'm so sick of this, still bf3 beats this game by miles, and it has had its flaws (many bugs and shortcuts), focus on the gameplay nextime and give battlelog back. At least in bf3 they had ns ideas for DLCs and I had fun. Now what
    Ok maybe I am crying in this post a little, I never liked this game, but at least I wanted to play TSAR with glorious snow and ice (and cold water), how good it looked in SWBF? it was excellent, but nah
  • EosphorosRCON
    259 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    lucidstorm wrote: »
    the game was poor gameplay wise, not the cheater problem is the real problem.
    they are just milking the cow now with poor quality DLCs, after the photogrammetry wow effect (more and more popular so u won't be impressed anymore by it in a few years)they abandoned the photogrammetry in Tsar for environment making terrible textures, look at the water and snow (if u can even call it snow). The water is tour court transparent, look at the shaders (there aren't shaders). It's over man, this game is over, they are not using their assets on this game anymore, they are not sending their team of photographers on the field, they are making new $$$ from new games. inb4 photogrammetry 2.0 must buy since looks the best - BF2 WW2 bs, I'm so sick of this, still bf3 beats this game by miles, and it has had its flaws (many bugs and shortcuts), focus on the gameplay nextime and give battlelog back. At least in bf3 they had ns ideas for DLCs and I had fun. Now what
    Ok maybe I am crying in this post a little, I never liked this game, but at least I wanted to play TSAR with glorious snow and ice (and cold water), how good it looked in SWBF? it was excellent, but nah

    Anyway, apart from the graphic quality and content. From what I have read about the concern for cheaters in other games, (from other companies), I think it is possible, that having an optimal AC in video games, will be a growing trend in the future to compete in the market to assure more players.
  • OP_Glitchmobile
    969 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member


    Just a little intermission from discussing cheaters...
  • frankbama
    82 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    I agree a quality headset really helps but it does not help with one shot kills by snipers accross the map, one shot kills with a handgun or other weapon that can`t one shot, know which corner of a building you are in when capping there are four corners and in some cases an upstairs and they come in firing at your corner, every once in a while you would think they would guess wrong, tanks that kill from accross the map when you are in a foxhole prone and you spawned there and have not moved and on and on. It will also not help with a level 6 going 61-12 on an infantry map. These are some of the reasons I only play 3 or 4 games a week.
  • Hessuniemii
    968 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2017
    wait, snipers can't one shot?
    and you can't be good if you're low level?
This discussion has been closed.