Moving The Goalposts

bigbadmossad
1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
So Few Devs I Saw Having Hard Time Taking PT2 / Phase 1 Of Red Tide Operation During Recent Friday Night Battlefield. After Taking A Short Break I Notice The Lines Redrawn To Overwhelmingly Favour The Attacking Force. Was It EA/DICEs Intent To Create A Complete Shift In Advantage Or Just Completely Fumble The New Deployment Areas For Each Respective Faction? I Mean I Know It Needed A Addressing But The Recent Modifications To It Just Role Reversed Things It Didn't Rebalance Anything. Very Dissapointed

Comments

• Astr0damus
    1386 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Why Is Every First Letter Of Each Word Capitalized? That's My Biggest Question.
    But on a serious note, would you mind doing a paintbrush pic to show what you are talking about?
  • Puckerbucket
    565 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Until The Last Word I Was Certain It Must Just Be Voice Command Typing. But Then I Was Disappointed.
  • bigbadmossad
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    @Puckerbucket. IF You Have Nothing Uselful To Say Then Point Out Your A Grammer ****...Then Save Your Breath. As For The Post When Red Tide Op Was Released It Was Hellishly Unfair For The Attackers. Granted...EA/DICE Try To Rebalance The Issue But Instead Of Doing So Created A Roll Reversal...(Defenders Drastically Disadvantaged) The Dev Reference Was Due To Me Being Kicked From An Official Friday Night BF Lobby For Owning W/Mortar ...Killing Same Guy But Accident Repeatedlly Only To Find Myself With A "You Have Been Kicked" Notification. Figured Only Official Employees Could Do Such Things
  • ElliotLH
    1353 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    @Puckerbucket. IF You Have Nothing Uselful To Say Then Point Out Your A Grammer ****...Then Save Your Breath. As For The Post When Red Tide Op Was Released It Was Hellishly Unfair For The Attackers. Granted...EA/DICE Try To Rebalance The Issue But Instead Of Doing So Created A Roll Reversal...(Defenders Drastically Disadvantaged) The Dev Reference Was Due To Me Being Kicked From An Official Friday Night BF Lobby For Owning W/Mortar ...Killing Same Guy But Accident Repeatedlly Only To Find Myself With A "You Have Been Kicked" Notification. Figured Only Official Employees Could Do Such Things

You could have been kicked to make room for other people who want to play and are waiting in queue. That's assuming that you were on the official FNBF server and not a random rented one.

P.S. Please stop capitalising every letter. Grammar aside you will find that many people will not take what you are saying seriously.
  • V2Face
    1814 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Red Tide Is The Worst Operation In Game Right Now So I Would Not Play It...
  • von_Campenstein
    2993 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Now if this post only included stop and full stop my immersion would be pleased.
  • robmcewen
    1583 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    ReD TIde oPerATIon fAVouRiNG thE aTTAckER's? dO yOU HAve ThE saME GAMe aS Me?
    Thats incredibly painful to read.

WhaT aRe YOu TAlKiNG abOUT sTArScrEAmuK?
  • robmcewen
    1583 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    ReD TIde oPerATIon fAVouRiNG thE aTTAckER's? dO yOU HAve ThE saME GAMe aS Me?
    Thats incredibly painful to read.

WhaT aRe YOu TAlKiNG abOUT sTArScrEAmuK?
  • Loqtrall
    8404 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    WHUT.
  • robmcewen
    AhH, thANks @teKNocDE, When i waS POstING IT caME Up SAyING "tHERe wAS an eRRor tRY AgiAn"

@StARsCreMUk cAN yOU reMOVe OnE oFf mY pOSt'S, dON't WaNT tO MAke tHe THRead lOOk mESsy
  • TEKNOCODE
    5725 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Loqtrall wrote: »
    WHUT.
    tOO lONG; dIDN’T rEAD
  • robmcewen
    @lOqtRalL dO oNE Of yOUr POSt's wITh RAdOM cAps, wE woN'T HOld yoU rESpoNsibLE fOr Any seiZurE cauSEd bY It
  • Gforce81
    2261 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I come in here expecting a serious discussion on shifting goalposts, and here I see this flim-flam chicanery by you bunch of hooligans and ne'er-do-wells

I'm dissssssssapointed Forumfield
  • Puckerbucket
    565 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Gforce81 wrote: »
    I come in here expecting a serious discussion on shifting goalposts, and here I see this flim-flam chicanery by you bunch of hooligans and ne'er-do-wells

I'm dissssssssapointed Forumfield

You're Right. We're Sorry. We Will Go Back To Owning With Mortars.
    socceroos-420x0.jpg
  • crabman169
    10215 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    My eyes

81c.gif
  • StarscreamUK
    4451 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Moderator
    And its locked. Post correctly or not at all.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!