LOLGotYerTags "moderator."

2»

Comments

• TarmacOak
    152 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    V2Face wrote: »
    You can’t discuss moderation simple as that...Violate rules and you get banned. Also this has nothing to do with BF1 you could have posted this in off topic.

You changed your post, I posted the original.
  • i_Goof_i
    279 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited November 14
    You just don't know when to stop. Just take it easy man, you need to find a new way to vent your frustrations.
  • captinsmooth
    1758 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    TarmacOak wrote: »
    V2Face wrote: »
    You can’t discuss moderation simple as that...Violate rules and you get banned. Also this has nothing to do with BF1 you could have posted this in off topic.

You changed your post, I posted the original.

Oh no he called you a dummy. Quick you should tag a mod to ban him.
  • AlotOfThunder
    1207 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I wanna post here before this thread and op get sent to shadow realm.
  • Chicaned
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I love everyone including the mods. Just my 2 cents.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!