Lever action Model 1892 Winchester in next Dlc

Head3masher
894 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
Any chance of this gun? Either for Tankers / Fliers or scout

I'm talking about the 11 shot winchesters as used by the royal navy, and friends regiments.

Comments

• Head3masher
    894 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Also used by fliers *
  • DankDope99
    540 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Lol, can we get them akimbo? :sunglasses:
  • 0ld_yell0w
    232 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    As far as I know it was only the Navy who used it in WW1, but yes it would be a funny addition to the game.
  • -Bl1tzTurk-
    371 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Colt SAA please..
  • 0ld_yell0w
    232 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    @-Bl1tzTurk- I really like the old Colt peacemaker, but its a singleaction and takes forever to reload !
  • -Bl1tzTurk-
    371 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    0ld_yell0w wrote: »
    @-Bl1tzTurk- I really like the old Colt peacemaker, but its a singleaction and takes forever to reload !

Yes but you get a huge damage rate for back!
  • Head3masher
    Would be nice to have as a tanker gun.
  • l_water_l
    1092 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    0ld_yell0w wrote: »
    As far as I know it was only the Navy who used it in WW1, but yes it would be a funny addition to the game.

The next DLC is naval oriented so that might work out.