State of the Game - Help DICE Prioritize!

Comments

• stirling84
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited November 14
    Prioritize? How about fixing all the stuff that's broken. Some examples are the faded player icons and not seeing your teammates ones at all when scoped in.Not being able to customise planes etc unless one is sitting at base in game. Not seeing weapon assignments unless in game. This wouldve been a lot easier to do at the main menu.

Next point is just something to think about for the next game as it's too late for this one. Simplify all menus, you need a gordon ramsey in your team to sort these menus out. Half the time it's not clear what you have to do. Before I had premium I wondered why my kills weren't counting towards new guns. Maybe a label to say premium only would help.

I just tried an assignment towards a medal which I never do as I couldn't give a crap but again not even registering. Double checked I was using the correct gun etc but nope, another broken thing in game. I'm already regretting buying premium for this as I can see myself getting bord and annoyed fairly quickly.

And see these guns that are the same but with a scope or sight, go just quit trying to make the weapons look full and revert back to calling them attachments. Same withe the weapon skins, got 5 last few days that are near identical, the only difference being the handle colour. Quit it. Oh nearly forgot, what idiot thought map voting was a good idea? This is turning into cod. I know amiens is popular but anyone with half a brain can search it in the browser or even the level before so as to geb t a full match. Now its like being stuck on terminal in mw3 again every 2nd game. I just cant stand maps where you're forced to be funneled into the enemy. I heard autoaim may be getting toned down-good move. Sick of quickscoping. Bf4 had that right.
  • spateri1
    123 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Just make it like bf3/ 4 again. You've killed most of the community already after taking their money. Maybe revert back to the things that made great gameplay.
  • MAJWolfcookies
    170 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Another observation after long break - TTK damage model feels like hardcore - except tanks of course which is stuck in richochet city.
  • CurvedTax769796
    16 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Quite a few comments regarding weapons so here's mine. The game has done a fairly good job of being realistic but the range of the shotguns is not. A shotgun loses effectiveness at long range yet in game play they are capable of one shot at what I would consider extreme range. The Rocket gun on the other hand is a different issue. It fires an explosive round yet in order for a kill it has to directly hit your opponent. It should also register a kill for a close proximity hit
  • digga11
    270 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Quite a few comments regarding weapons so here's mine. The game has done a fairly good job of being realistic but the range of the shotguns is not. A shotgun loses effectiveness at long range yet in game play they are capable of one shot at what I would consider extreme range. The Rocket gun on the other hand is a different issue. It fires an explosive round yet in order for a kill it has to directly hit your opponent. It should also register a kill for a close proximity hit

That’s ones always been a bit fuzzy trouble is it’s all getting a bit fuzzy now bit like the fog.
  • CurvedTax769796
    If I could throw a baseball as far as a person can throw a grenade I'd be playing MLB and naming my own contract
  • DankDope99
    124 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    If I could throw a baseball as far as a person can throw a grenade I'd be playing MLB and naming my own contract

Didn't you know there was a surplus of third basemen in the WWI era?
  • TG_JAZZY
    923 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Just tried to use tankgehwer on the landship and its poo, please sort it already.
  • CurvedTax769796
    edited November 15
    The number of Scouts allowed needs tweaking. Some matches are Scout overload where the majority of the match is played laying on your belly. Not fun and when it's not fun people don't play. Now let's see if this comment remains or gets deleted by someone like my others here have. What I would really like is to be able to actually talk with someone as I prefer real conversation over messaging
  • LeonReed123
    46 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Just thought of a terrific prioritization that Dice can implement:

Communicate with your moderators on this forum as your getting hammered with genuine complaints from paid up customers and consistently ignoring us.

I wonder how much it would cost to get a god you tuber to give a genuine review on the state of the game at the moment?
  • CurvedTax769796
    My comment on the state of the game, I'm about done with it. So many issue and they seem to worsen with every update. I've had CoD loaded since the pre release and I've already dabbled with it a little but the rate BF1 is going it's going to be see ya BF1
  • prayerfighter386
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    hey i am on dragons pass team deATH MATCH ON BF4 IF ANYONE WANTS TO **** N
  • von_Campenstein
    2959 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited November 16

Communicate with your moderators on this forum as your getting hammered with genuine complaints from paid up customers and consistently ignoring us.

I wonder how much it would cost to get a god you tuber to give a genuine review on the state of the game at the moment?

Even Westie who is very pro BF have been critical of the game in his last few videos.
  • azelenkin0306
    190 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Current state of the game: unplayable **** on PS4. Especially Operations.
    • All weapons are almost OHK weapons. Sometimes I die before enemy even starts shooting
    • Killed behind cover, behind walls, killed from ridiculous angles
    • High pingers everywhere = running bullet sponges
    • Weapons that require good accuracy (Auto 8.35 Factory, RSC, Selb. 1906) are useless. All i see are **** Hellriegels and Fedorovs everywhere.
    • Huge frame drops, sluggish movements, hits not registered
    • Tanks are ricocheting everything
    • Having pretty decent ping (~55), I feel like i am playing OOR

FFS, how did you manage to turn really good game into pile of ****?
  • LeonReed123
    46 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

Even Westie who is very pro BF have been critical of the game in his last few videos.

Can only hope they start to get the message...maybe if Sony etc kept an eye on releases they would have a little word.

Its getting to something when you cant even play a certain class in your own region due to how many shots dont register.

Personally am at the point either fix or start offering refunds as the products faulty.
  • CowBank
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited November 16
    Vetterli-Vitali is ridiculously underpowered. How can NO ONE, except me, has said this before?
  • soverland22
    53 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

Can only hope they start to get the message...maybe if Sony etc kept an eye on releases they would have a little word.

Its getting to something when you cant even play a certain class in your own region due to how many shots dont register.

Personally am at the point either fix or start offering refunds as the products faulty.

Ya its ridiculous how my shots go right threw ppl lately after a year its still not fixed around 30 ping in my region which should be great and all the plus 100 pinger seem to have a advantage lately
  • CurvedTax769796
    Well here's another issue I've been experiencing and watching because I wasn't sure of what I was seeing nor believing what I was seeing but after this morning's session I'm 100% sure and it has to do with the player id icons. During game play I've had players coming straight at me with an icon identifying them as a friendly. I'm watching them approach to make sure that someone from the other side doesn't slip in behind them. Low and behold as soon as the player who has a blue or green icon over their head gets near they open fire on me and now the icon over their head is red. Guess I'm going to have to shoot first and ask questions later.
  • WhiteFeather1987
    30 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Well here's another issue I've been experiencing and watching because I wasn't sure of what I was seeing nor believing what I was seeing but after this morning's session I'm 100% sure and it has to do with the player id icons. During game play I've had players coming straight at me with an icon identifying them as a friendly. I'm watching them approach to make sure that someone from the other side doesn't slip in behind them. Low and behold as soon as the player who has a blue or green icon over their head gets near they open fire on me and now the icon over their head is red. Guess I'm going to have to shoot first and ask questions later.

Had this happen to me for the first time ever last night. Would’nt have believed it hadn’t I seen it myself. Was playing in Galicia and I turned a corner, Big ole green icon above the guy, blasted me with a shotgun, suddenly the icon is now red.
  • CurvedTax769796

Had this happen to me for the first time ever last night. Would’nt have believed it hadn’t I seen it myself. Was playing in Galicia and I turned a corner, Big ole green icon above the guy, blasted me with a shotgun, suddenly the icon is now red.

Thanks for verifying