Revive is not always good. And for newbs imo

2»

Comments

• ElliotLH
    1326 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I don't believe there is a time advantage in tapping out and re-spawning over waiting for a rev that never comes and re-spawning but if there is then it's a very small difference so I always wait other than when the medic will die.

You're 100% correct that using the skip revive does not get you back in to the action quicker as you still need to wait out the timer whether you're on the spawn screen or kill-cam screen. The only argument I can see which is pro-skipping is that you might shave a second or two off of selecting a spawn point if you're looking at that screen already.
  • lucidstorm
    1657 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited November 14
    I am not saying you should not revive no, just know the power of overlapping squad spawns (at least know the option),
    many times 4 players instead of wreck me (I have no chance vs 4 trained man and nobody can, u just run dry on mags and health), they try to revive each other, like the first 1 dead is revived, so I kill them like defenceless ducks
    instead they should just jump at me at once then revive, that happens very often (I am surprised), I think because they are focused on playing in the spirit of BF which is ns but not so effective
  • V2Face
    1803 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited November 14
    Revive always when you can, obviously don’t brainlessly revive players in the heat of battle. If you want to play as a coward medic then playing medic is not for you.
  • lucidstorm
    1657 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited November 14
    I'll make video so perhaps u'll understand (u can't read so lets try with vids), it's rather simple, this is just a game. there are more complex stuff in life, I will show u when not to revive
  • lucidstorm
    edited November 14
    ah one thing I forgot to add is that if u want sb to be revive u should push forward, and let the guy behind revive
    always move forward when u want team to reorganize, after they are done reviving then will even revive u in that forward position
    don't get fooled by controversial thread, learn to read
    cheers
  • FookDat
    494 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Zz_Nabu_zZ wrote: »
    1 revive = 1 tickets saved.
    Skippers and medic not reviving cost about 100 tickets every game.
    Of course it's better to revive, you just have to know how to do it.

exactly people need to use common sense, plus every match is different. People need to learn to adapt. They think every match is going to be the same and they are rambo and cry when they lose.
  • lucidstorm
    edited November 14
    Zz_Nabu_zZ wrote: »
    1 revive = 1 tickets saved.
    Skippers and medic not reviving cost about 100 tickets every game.
    Of course it's better to revive, you just have to know how to do it.

1 ticket is not equal to one flag taken
    k nvm I forgot bf1 has a totally different system from bf4/3
  • lucidstorm
    edited November 14
    ElliotLH wrote: »
    I don't believe there is a time advantage in tapping out and re-spawning over waiting for a rev that never comes and re-spawning but if there is then it's a very small difference so I always wait other than when the medic will die.

You're 100% correct that using the skip revive does not get you back in to the action quicker as you still need to wait out the timer whether you're on the spawn screen or kill-cam screen. The only argument I can see which is pro-skipping is that you might shave a second or two off of selecting a spawn point if you're looking at that screen already.

alright yes I forgot about this feature in bf1, indeed there is some small difference, I haven't played this game for 6 months now. What pissed me off is that I was taking the flag alone and the guys on the ground where just waiting for revive instead of spawning back and help but bf1 has very long spawn timer