DICE nerfed the scout class 100% !!!!

-Bl1tzTurk-
181 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
I m damn sure about this!!!! Something is really wrong with sniping after the last update. I dont know what it is but everything feels just way to sluggish..

I cant get fast and clean shots anymore man.. Especially on far range its now hard to hit something.. Like the bullet follows the crosshair but comes 0,1 second later..

Did they something to the accuracy and speed or what man?

Comments

• Gforce81
    2261 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
  • Granathar
    209 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Nothing changed for me. I still sometimes do headshots that I would report myself for that.
  • TEKNOCODE
    5725 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Scouting worked fine for me over the weekend.
  • von_Campenstein
    2993 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I m damn sure about this!!!! Something is really wrong with sniping after the last update. I dont know what it is but everything feels just way to sluggish..

I cant get fast and clean shots anymore man.. Especially on far range its now hard to hit something.. Like the bullet follows the crosshair but comes 0,1 second later..

Did they something to the accuracy and speed or what man?

It's everyone, try the other classes and you will see it's as bad there. Scout is the only reliable way to get kills these days, well assist counts as anyways.
  • TEKNOCODE
    5725 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    you might be 100% sure but you are also 100% wrong.

Said another way: 0% of the time, I’m 100% correct.
  • crabman169
    10215 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Yeah no.

If I can play as scout OOR there is no issue with the classe
  • -Bl1tzTurk-
    And also i do get this icon most of the time:
    Latency_variation_warning.jpg

Maybe the latency variation is the problem i dont no but its strange that this happens after the update..
  • -Bl1tzTurk-
    TEKNOCODE wrote: »

I dont know about you but something with quick scoping is not working for me after the update. Most of the time im 100% sure that i fire right on the target but strangely it misses..

• beetroot888
    400 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Quick scope or aim assist has been reduced for sure. Scout class still pretty easy to play. I'm not really good at game but whenever I play scout I double or triple kills/deaths.
  • robmcewen
    1583 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Had a go playing the scout class last night didn't notice any change to it, you sound like you were having a bad game mate. Happens to me, I'll be playing a class for a bit kicking in doors and taking names then for no reason in the next game I'm as much use as underwater fish tank. Maybe have a go with another class for a bit and come back to it later.
  • Ragnarok-Drakkar
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

Maybe the latency variation is the problem i dont no but its strange that this happens after the update..

that icon says thers client problem on YOUR end, it may be hig ping/latency or packet loss
    check if you are on your region servers because after this patch quickmathch often puts you on US server if you are from EU or vice verse
    try cmd comand /ping (server ip from DICE https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/85248/updated-3-11-17-testing-your-connection-all-server-ips-and-locations/p1)
    example /ping 159.153.155.76 (washington DC, from the forum link you can use IP thats closest to you)
    and ping should be araund 50 ms max. for smooth gameplay, but its playable up to 100ms.

also cmd will show you packet loss

you can also use for free 14days trial pingplotter ( https://www.pingplotter.com/) and turn it on, put in DICE server and start program, it will show you your latency and packet loss% (but beware some tracerout will not respond and will show 100% packet loss)

you can also use cmd comand /tracert IP (dice servers ip)
  • TEKNOCODE
    edited November 15

I dont know about you but something with quick scoping is not working for me after the update.

Blames Dice, yet...

• crimsonkni_cano
    381 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I've been taken a lot of fire from scouts last couple of days, they have been getting alot of hit markers below the 80 mark. But I still died from them with the OHK sweetspot rubbish.
  • Head3masher
    406 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    If you are not pressing shift, you will miss your shot by miles.
  • Sellis97
    148 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Ram1c wrote: »
    I think it's those pesky op support players slowing the frame rate down with their 200 round mags with no recoil just decimating the hit reg.

Are you on drugs?
  • Sellis97
    148 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

I dont know about you but something with quick scoping is not working for me after the update.

Blames Dice, yet...

To be fair, Bf1 is the only game I get packetloss and latency variation. I can play Bf3, Bf4, CsGO, LoL, Squad, Killing Floor2, Destiny 2 and Doom without any sign of latency or packetloss problems. Going through various tests (in-game and external) also confirmed that I have no packet loss and my latency is fine.

Before the update: Server performance was horrible very often
    After the update: Latency variation and sometimes packetloss on my end

For me, I can say for sure that BF1 is the only game where I have network problems. What's funny is that none of the previous Battlefield titles show these symptoms.
  • TEKNOCODE
    Sellis97 wrote: »
    Ram1c wrote: »
    I think it's those pesky op support players slowing the frame rate down with their 200 round mags with no recoil just decimating the hit reg.

Are you on drugs?
    @Sellis97 He was referring to this gem.
    https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/125242/support-aka-rambo-class/p1