Hit Detection

Comments

• HillbillyJohn
    411 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    @digga11 No he doesn't, it certainly makes for a miserable experience on the forum when we are constantly badgered for game clips just so he can tell us that we missed or have bad internet.
  • digga11
    283 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    @digga11 No he doesn't, it certainly makes for a miserable experience on the forum when we are constantly badgered for game clips just so he can tell us that we missed or have bad internet.

Makes me laugh when the whole forum is full of people stating the same thing. He doesn’t help at all. Before the discussion gets going you know there’s only going to be one outcome so there’s no point.
    Basically calling people liars if they don’t post vids for him to shoot down isn’t helping it’s probably stopping people using the forum and forcing people away.
    There’s no doubt isp are responsible for some issues but not the frequent ones we are all experiencing.
    Seems to think we were all borne yesterday when in reality I’ve been gaming 35 years.
    I’m not a expert but I know how to set a router up and test my connection forward ports ect.
    I like the BF series of games but the roller coaster ride some of us are getting is unfair in my eyes.
  • misisipiRivrRat
    451 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited November 13
    digga11 wrote: »
    My god does he ever stop.

In all seriousness, @VBALL_MVP , there is a thread called, " State of the game, help Dice prioritize " and they need your insights there. Number of people claiming high ping players are mucking things up in that thread.
  • digga11
    283 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    My god does he ever stop.

In all seriousness, @VBALL_MVP , there is a thread called, " State of the game, help Dice prioritize " and they need your insights there. Number of people claiming high ping players are mucking things up in that thread.

Don’t they just.
  • VBALL_MVP
    4109 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited November 13

Makes me laugh when the whole forum is full of people stating the same thing. He doesn’t help at all. Before the discussion gets going you know there’s only going to be one outcome so there’s no point.
    Basically calling people liars if they don’t post vids for him to shoot down isn’t helping it’s probably stopping people using the forum and forcing people away.
    There’s no doubt isp are responsible for some issues but not the frequent ones we are all experiencing.
    Seems to think we were all borne yesterday when in reality I’ve been gaming 35 years.
    I’m not a expert but I know how to set a router up and test my connection forward ports ect.
    I like the BF series of games but the roller coaster ride some of us are getting is unfair in my eyes.

You're being ridiculous. I am not accusing you of lying, but in a fast paced game the eyes can perceive they saw something when it really didnt. Plenty of times I have screamed at the game only to look back at the vid and see I either missed or got beat.

Lots of issues in the game but just as equal are the misconceptions of what's really happening.

It more seems like you guys don't want to know what's happening really...you just want empathy. If you don't want people disagreeing with you than I suggest making a private group so you can share your frustrations in peace. Otherwise I suggest you grow some thick skin when someone asks for proof or states that they disagree with your theories and claims.

@misisipiRivrRat Just becaise people say it doesn't mean it's true. Many people say there are hackers playing on console....should I blindly believe them too?
  • lizzard
    954 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    VBALL_MVP wrote: »

You're being ridiculous. I am not accusing you of lying, but in a fast paced game the eyes can perceive they saw something when it really didnt. Plenty of times I have screamed at the game only to look back at the vid and see I either missed or got beat.

Lots of issues in the game but just as equal are the misconceptions of what's really happening.

It more seems like you guys don't want to know what's happening really...you just want empathy. If you don't want people disagreeing with you than I suggest making a private group so you can share your frustrations in peace. Otherwise I suggest you grow some thick skin when someone asks for proof or states that they disagree with your theories and claims.

@misisipiRivrRat Just becaise people say it doesn't mean it's true. Many people say there are hackers playing on console....should I blindly believe them too?

I aim at an enemy , I fire at enemy. I Hitt that enemy !
    Suddenly another enemy goes in between me and that other enemy. And al of a sudden my hits stop to register!

Looking at the scoreboard I see that the guy soaking bullets, have a high and unstable ping.

I know you blame instances like that on various gamemechaniks. Random spread. Bulletdeviation. Etc.. Strange that it hapens mainly against people with bad connections.....
  • digga11

Hardly being ridiculous. Do you think nobody else analysers their gameplay later. Misconceptions so your trying to tell me I’m not really seeing what I am ?
    And there you go drawing comparisons between people posting about hit detection and hackers on console, crazy one exists the other doesn’t.
    You’re obsessed with blaming everyone’s isp instead of looking at it from a open minded perspective.
  • VBALL_MVP
    4109 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

Hardly being ridiculous. Do you think nobody else analysers their gameplay later. Misconceptions so your trying to tell me I’m not really seeing what I am ?
    And there you go drawing comparisons between people posting about hit detection and hackers on console, crazy one exists the other doesn’t.
    You’re obsessed with blaming everyone’s isp instead of looking at it from a open minded perspective.

No I'm not telling you anything since I don't see what you are claiming has happened. I don't blindly accept claims because people have in the past had a misconception or see things a little differently at real time. I find it interesting that you can, without a doubt, not believe someone who claims they saw a hacker yet if a person said they their internet is fine and it's the game that is like the gospel.

Doubt is what makes people search for truth with facts. If it wasn't for that we all would still believe the earth was flat and at the center of the universe.
    lizzard wrote: »

Suddenly another enemy goes in between me and that other enemy. And al of a sudden my hits stop to register!

Looking at the scoreboard I see that the guy soaking bullets, have a high and unstable ping.

I know you blame instances like that on various gamemechaniks. Random spread. Bulletdeviation. Etc.. Strange that it hapens mainly against people with bad connections.....

I don't blame anything the videos have shown it. You ever find it interesting that many people who complain are using guns with high spread and long recovery like medic guns or with low bullet velocity guns? Mechanics and physics play a big part of the game and yet many think that just because a dot is on the enemy it means a guaranteed hit.
  • digga11

No I'm not telling you anything since I don't see what you are claiming has happened. I don't blindly accept claims because people have in the past had a misconception or see things a little differently at real time. I find it interesting that you can, without a doubt, not believe someone who claims they saw a hacker yet if a person said they their internet is fine and it's the game that is like the gospel.

Doubt is what makes people search for truth with facts. If it wasn't for that we all would still believe the earth was flat and at the center of the universe.

I don't blame anything the videos have shown it. You ever find it interesting that many people who complain are using guns with high spread and long recovery like medic guns or with low bullet velocity guns? Mechanics and physics play a big part of the game and yet many think that just because a dot is on the enemy it means a guaranteed hit.

I think we would know if this platform had been hacked but it’s a crazy comparison to draw.
    But hey you keep on thinking blindly that the game has no problems buddy and I hope your happy in that alternate reality.
  • VBALL_MVP

I think we would know if this platform had been hacked but it’s a crazy comparison to draw.
    But hey you keep on thinking blindly that the game has no problems buddy and I hope your happy in that alternate reality.

It's not a crazy comparison. You are picking and choosing when to have blind faith and when not too. You seem to have no problem challenging anyone who claims there are hackers without proof, but if someone claims that playing high ping gives you God mode you have no problem accepting that.
  • digga11

It's not a crazy comparison. You are picking and choosing when to have blind faith and when not too. You seem to have no problem challenging anyone who claims there are hackers without proof, but if someone claims that playing high ping gives you God mode you have no problem accepting that.

I don’t think there are any hackers on this platform as yet and never said they were.
    And my assumptions in relation to hit detection are based on my own real time testing and other people reporting the same issues.
    I’ve never stated anything about god mode ever.
    I’ve merely stated that there is a hit detection issue.
    You need to stop rambling on buddy or seek help with your obsession.
    I’m not trying to be funny but your reply’s don’t collate with my posts
  • VBALL_MVP

I don’t think there are any hackers on this platform as yet and never said they were.
    And my assumptions in relation to hit detection are based on my own real time testing and other people reporting the same issues.

You missed the point. Not everything is literal.

The point being is proof and data is what makes things true not claiming it. My point is you wouldn't take a person's word of they said they experienced hackers in the game without hard evidence. Same goes to your claim about OOR.
  • HillbillyJohn
    411 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Prove (OOR) high ping players don't have a negative impact on the game. I've seen no such proof to date.
  • VBALL_MVP
    Prove (OOR) high ping players don't have a negative impact on the game. I've seen no such proof to date.

Well I haven't seen proof that it is causing am issue.

I've shown before owning a 160ms player with no issues. I have shown gameplay with 12 people with pings above 100ms and still had smooth gameplay. If I showed that again what would you say...that 13 players with high ping is the magic number?

You are claiming it ruins servers...burden of proof is actually on you.
  • HillbillyJohn
    I want vids with absolute proof that high ping players have no impact on low ping players or servers. Absolute scientific proof. Show me!
  • lizzard
    954 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

I've shown before owning a 160ms player with no issues. I have shown gameplay with 12 people with pings above 100ms and still had smooth gameplay. If I showed that again what would you say...that 13 players with high ping is the magic number?

Naaahhh... Every one can do your thing for a change.

The gameplay I have seen from you. Have been flawed in so many ways.

You playing in a squad against random noobs.

You screaming and cursing like a madman.

Slow and defensive gameplay with bad aim, at the wrong instances. To fabricate prof of your cause.

And loads of times where you should suffer from deviation and suppression, but still have perfect accuracy. But you choose to not use that as prof of glitches, but instead use it to show how great the game works..

There is also several misses that counts as hits, witch you allso never address as flawed gameplay.

Im sure other people here can point out more instances where you fail in your "facts evidence delivery "
    And how you constantly accuses people for fabrication of facts, while you fabricate your own facts to make them look stupid.

I guessing many forum followers will have a blast reading your responses, to the guys that may continue to tell you how your evidence is wrong.
  • VBALL_MVP

Naaahhh... Every one can do your thing for a change.

The gameplay I have seen from you. Have been flawed in so many ways.

You playing in a squad against random noobs.

You screaming and cursing like a madman.

Slow and defensive gameplay with bad aim, at the wrong instances. To fabricate prof of your cause.

And loads of times where you should suffer from deviation and suppression, but still have perfect accuracy. But you choose to not use that as prof of glitches, but instead use it to show how great the game works..

There is also several misses that counts as hits, witch you allso never address as flawed gameplay.

Im sure other people here can point out more instances where you fail in your "facts evidence delivery "
    And how you constantly accuses people for fabrication of facts, while you fabricate your own facts to make them look stupid.

I guessing many forum followers will have a blast reading your responses, to the guys that may continue to tell you how your evidence is wrong.

Never once have I said I don't rage...even my twitch feed says enjoy watching me rage. Yup I miss...based off my stats 80% the time too. But my misses are misses and not due to some guy with 200ms ping.

Gameplay slow? Fine really don't care I play for fun...but I will say if my if my 1.33 Kill per minute is slow then you shouldn't be throwing stones at all. In fact if my slow gameplay is why I don't have issues you should then be running perfectly.

Playing against noobs? Didn't know only experiences OOR players have the bullet sponge perk. Guess DICE put code to only activate it after lvl12.

For your comment "And loads of times where you should suffer from deviation and suppression, but still have perfect accuracy." Is due to my choice of guns with high velocity and little spreas and how I use them....like not spamming auto loading guns.

Misses that counts as hits? You sure it's not just high pingers getting penalized? Or it could be as I stated before your eyes playing tricks. We have been through this before where you shown video of what you claims are hits are really misses. But again you ignored the video that I post back bring up issues with delayed registration like 4 patches ago. I've brought it a few more times after that. Heck you say you watch my vids you would know I say "oh he will be mad" when I see that happen. Either way does it matter that fact you said that prooves it's not a high ping thing since with 26ms latency I'm what you said "how the game should be".

You really continue to just ignore what goes against you but that's ok. You said plenty here that strengthens my points.

• digga11

You missed the point. Not everything is literal.

The point being is proof and data is what makes things true not claiming it. My point is you wouldn't take a person's word of they said they experienced hackers in the game without hard evidence. Same goes to your claim about OOR.

Time for bed buddy back in the box.
    Sleep tight. Xx
  • digga11

Them physics and mechanics do they kick into action when you jump off a roof and take no damage then jump off a roof half the size and die? That the mathematical wizardry in the game you speak of? You honestly think this game is that advanced? I mean really hahahaha this before or after a shotgun takes you out at a silly range or when you get the jump on someone with an autimatico they turn and kill you with an LMG?

I did wonder why there was no posts happening in the PS4 section.

Yes your technical prowess would be much use in the state of the game thread. Many people in there for you to disprove or inform them of their ISP status regardless of their planetary position. Be careful though there may be some resistance from the big boys who play on PC.

Although I am breaking your brass ones a little you do really need to be active in that thread rather than following innocent gamers around the PS and XBox sections :)

You stole my next post although I was going to word it more like there’s a tactical situation going down on the state of the game thread that’s needs some backup and he’d better get down there sharpest code red ect but your right best not get out of your depth.