★ NEW 2017 © NEXT GEN RESHADE MOD ★ - Most Realistic Colors and Cinematic Feel.

2»

Comments

• CSGarrett
    31 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited March 31
    Wow, This looks incredible - thanks for posting - it worked fine for me (Win 10 64-bit) and this video tutorial was helpful even though he does it for BF1.
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrJ90FKj-XE
  • Mikex2112
    853 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    SweetFX will get you banned !!!!
    DONT USE IT !!!!
  • CSGarrett
    31 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I'm guessing you didn't read this part from LGYT..?
    "Evenbalance have stated that they don't currently run detections for it, That could change, However it will only be a restriction kick rather than an all out ban if detections were added for it in the future. "

Or from StarscreamUK on April 2016 in another thread you were in
    "it was a specific tool that edited the cas files to remove things. it also allowed other alterations to the files :@"
    http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/forum/threadview/2955065248318939326/3/

Nevermind folks have been using it for years now and haven't been banned. Once again - great job on it - looks fantastic....
  • philyz
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    edited April 2
    Overtakker wrote: »
    1. Yes, I chose the correct version. (x64)
    2.I tried, it did not work

im sorry for you ...maybe someone else has some useful tips.
    Mikex2112 wrote: »
    SweetFX will get you banned !!!!
    DONT USE IT !!!!

I am using sweetfx/reshade since 3 years online, without problems.
    CSGarrett wrote: »
    Wow, This looks incredible - thanks for posting - it worked fine for me (Win 10 64-bit) and this video tutorial was helpful even though he does it for BF1.
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrJ90FKj-XE

nice to hear. thank you for feedback :)
  • 8bAd8
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Omg . this one is very good one and gonna keep that one . Much much better with that . Keep it up hard work :)
  • pajosgabros
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    mutch better than stock ;)
    but i have been kicked from some servers with it :(
  • philyz
    mutch better than stock ;)
    but i have been kicked from some servers with it :(

strange...i never got kicked because of this....maybe the reason was another?
    8bAd8 wrote: »
    Omg . this one is very good one and gonna keep that one . Much much better with that . Keep it up hard work :)

thx, i appreciate it
  • LOLGotYerTags
    6217 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Moderator
    philyz wrote: »

Nope, He is correct.

Some server admins have manually added detections to punkbuster which kicks a user from the server to give users the chance to remove Reshade / SweetFX before attempting to rejoin.
  • pajosgabros
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    edited April 4

Nope, He is correct.

Some server admins have manually added detections to punkbuster which kicks a user from the server to give users the chance to remove Reshade / SweetFX before attempting to rejoin.

1st launch:
    I moved files to BF4 folder, then I launched a game.
    I choose server, click on "connect" and I have been kicked.
    I selected another server click on "connect" and I have been kicked again.
    I selected another server click on "connect" and that was ok.

2nd launch:
    I deleted files from BF4 folder, then I launched a game.
    I choose server, click on "connect" and.......it´s okay.

Some servers are using "detection tools"

So what´s wrong?
  • LOLGotYerTags
    6217 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Moderator
    So what´s wrong?

Nothing is wrong, Some servers just don't allow SweetFX users to join.

It's nothing personal and is at the discretion of the admins of that server.
  • philyz
    So what´s wrong?

since 4 years i had never been kicked because of sweetfx/reshade...

please tell me those servers...since i cant belive it^^
  • LOLGotYerTags
    So what´s wrong?

since 4 years i had never been kicked because of sweetfx/reshade...

please tell me those servers...since i cant belive it^^

They are very very few and far between but if you find yourself being kicked and the kick message has "DXGI.dll" in the message, Then it is due to SweetFX/Reshade.
  • philyz
    300 downloads for now.
  • Reideeen
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Download link dok work, pls fix it. And write back , because I want try this Sweetfx))
  • philyz
    download link fixed!! was deleted by mistake. thank you for 500 downloads!! have fun with it!! :)
  • philyz
    666 downloads :o ...glad you like it!! :smile:
  • GUNNY1966
    338 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    It's not worth the performance hit IMHO & to complete the task the OP needs to go a bit more into detail, like pics or a pictorial. The eye-candy is nice but as I stated it's the gameplay that matters! If you have a good enough GPU why would you want the performance hit just saying!
  • philyz
    thanks for feedback, but.....

....with this mod there is almost no performance hit at all. and installation is as easy as it gets. simply unpack in folder without owerwrite anything, thats it.

• mathcervantes15
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Overtakker wrote: »
    So this is a first time I use SweetFX / Reshade or at least I tried

The game start and it displays show an error message who says the game stoped work, someone can help me with this, I'm sure I did the correct installation

Also, Good Work, honestly I liked it a lot

I was having the same issue. What I did to get it to work was the following:

1) Remove the ReShade and change in video settings to window or borderless instead of fullscreen. ( I have not tried window)
    2) Reinstall ReShade
    3) Run "bf4" in the game folder (not sure if this is required)

It appears that the game stops working when you choose in the video options fullscreen.

hope this helps.

• NOVA-GOA
    280 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited November 15
    here is the link.

https://reshade.me/

here is the detailed instruction to get it to work.

https://reshade.me/forum/general-discussion/2501-reshade-3-0-guide-for-newcomers