Coupe coupe ( machete )

BATJUICE123
29 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
Hey anyone have any insight as how to unlock the coupe coupe ? Previous seen in cte .. seen a screenshot on Twitter that someone had unlocked it through a granted superior battle pack similar to the star wars club given out recently for just logging in..

It's not a puzzle piece weapon

I tried simply logging in and brought 1 battle pack and scrapped 1 skin..

Unsure if it's related to the operations campaign I've completed a few with no signs of it..

Anyone else got it ?

Comments

• GiovannY-398
    496 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Hey anyone have any insight as how to unlock the coupe coupe ? Previous seen in cte .. seen a screenshot on Twitter that someone had unlocked it through a granted superior battle pack similar to the star wars club given out recently for just logging in..

It's not a puzzle piece weapon

I tried simply logging in and brought 1 battle pack and scrapped 1 skin..

Unsure if it's related to the operations campaign I've completed a few with no signs of it..

Anyone else got it ?

It isn't available in the game.

I guess that Dice will add it someday.
  • Qwagm1re
    157 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I seen it too, i have interest
  • ElliotLH
    1353 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited November 14
    It was in CTE when Brusilov or Lupkow was being tested but never seemed to have made it in to the game, and wasn't in CTE last I played for the Turning Tides testing. If I had to guess I'd say it was a cut weapon from TSNP since it's a French word for machete (prepared to be wrong). Either that or it'll be a future puzzle piece weapon.

@BATJUICE123 Is there any chance you can find the screenshot again?

--

*EDIT* Glad I was prepared to be wrong as it is in the game already but it's locked and has no requirements listed, so no way of knowing how to access it or if we even can. There was a post on Reddit where someone mentioned seeing it in-game (https://www.reddit.com/r/battlefield_one/comments/7bkwnp/coupe_coupe_melee_weapon_foundcoming_next_more/) so I took a screenshot:

QLQGwm2.png
  • crabman169
    10215 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I saw a screenshot of someone getting I like the Fijian war club; they got it from a "machete" Battlepack
  • Ploodovic
    397 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    This is where I saw it.

I haven’t seen it confirmed to be linked to completed Operation Campaigns. I’ve done 10, and no Coupe Coupe.
  • MarxistDictator
    3115 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    It can be scrapped? Weird.

I wonder when the other club and the fighting axe will pop up
  • Insane7__Ski3r
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Hi guys !
    I’ve done 12 campaigns and no premium battlepack for the coupe-coupe....
    See you on the Batttlefield !
  • ElliotLH
    1353 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Guess we're all going to need to keep an eye out. Looking at the Twitter page of the player in the screenshot it does seem legit as they have screenshots of them using it in-game. They seem to be a dedicated player and promote BF1 fiercely too so maybe that's got something to do with it? There's also a guy in Germany who has been awarded it and again they promote BF1 heavily.

• CanonFodder23
    154 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited November 14
    I have this. I got it last night (UK time) in a battlepack. Clicked on the battlepack and it was the only reward. And yes, you do have the option of scrapping it for 270 scraps. Not sure what I did to receive it. I've been playing Operations Campaign, for the knives puzzle pieces, so maybe that has something to do with it. Other than that I don't know.
  • ElliotLH
    It's a weird one definitely.
  • CS-2107
    568 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    I wasn't able to play much these days. My PC died and I had to use a PC with a i3 and GTX 550, which really isn't good for playing Battlefield 1.
    But I really liked this thing and I would like to have it, I hope they tell us what we have to do for it any time soon. I hope it is something like "Complete 12 operation campaigns" but without a time limit for doing so.
  • GiovannY-398
    496 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I have this. I got it last night (UK time) in a battlepack. Clicked on the battlepack and it was the only reward. And yes, you do have the option of scrapping it for 270 scraps. Not sure what I did to receive it. I've been playing Operations Campaign, for the knives puzzle pieces, so maybe that has something to do with it. Other than that I don't know.

Maybe it is some kind of random rare reward?
  • BATJUICE123
    ElliotLH wrote: »
    It was in CTE when Brusilov or Lupkow was being tested but never seemed to have made it in to the game, and wasn't in CTE last I played for the Turning Tides testing. If I had to guess I'd say it was a cut weapon from TSNP since it's a French word for machete (prepared to be wrong). Either that or it'll be a future puzzle piece weapon.

@BATJUICE123 Is there any chance you can find the screenshot again?

--

*EDIT* Glad I was prepared to be wrong as it is in the game already but it's locked and has no requirements listed, so no way of knowing how to access it or if we even can. There was a post on Reddit where someone mentioned seeing it in-game (https://www.reddit.com/r/battlefield_one/comments/7bkwnp/coupe_coupe_melee_weapon_foundcoming_next_more/) so I took a screenshot:

QLQGwm2.png

Yea there's also a French butchers knife in the operations campaign battle packs ( puzzle piece weapon ).. just to rule out it being from tsnp dlc
  • CanonFodder23
    154 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

Maybe it is some kind of random rare reward?

Don't know, but I was running around with it today, but didn't manage to get any kills. The only other thing that I've done that it might possibly be linked to (other than play Operations Campaign) is I also played a bit of BF1 on CTE (PS4). The next time I logged into BF1 proper, it was there in a battlepack. Maybe that's it…
  • BATJUICE123
    Ok I'll try that
  • ElliotLH
    Not sure if it's CTE related as you'd expect more people to have it in that case - I played during the last round of testing and haven't been awarded it for example. Not saying I'm right, because who knows, but it seems a bit strange if it was for playing CTE.
  • Rocket6322
    2 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I have it on normal bf1 just opened that battlepack and have it in my inventory. Got a few satisfying kills with it. No one else in my platoon got it though. I have cte and complete operations campaign but i think it may just be random
  • Rocket6322
    2 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    It does not show up on companions app yet so im guessing it will be a later release for everyone
  • Ploodovic
    397 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    14 completed Operation campaigns, no Coupe Coupe. Haven’t played on the CTE in a while, might have to try that. I wish they could just tell us. Or is it an Easter Egg?
  • BATJUICE123
    Rocket6322 wrote: »
    It does not show up on companions app yet so im guessing it will be a later release for everyone

It does show in inventory in game menu thou.. and I don't have it