Tips to destroy vehicles with K-Bullets?

H-Rod777
114 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
I've been having a hard time grinding the scout medal out because of the part where you need to destroy 3 vehicles with K-bullets. Anyone have any tips on how to best do this?

Comments

• PioneerX_USA
    377 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited November 2016
    Just keep trying. Try to use your kbullets when a vehicle is aleady under attack by the rest of your team and is near death. Eventually you'll get the kills. Also I think mortars and stationary weapons count as vehicles, though I got it from popping a tank, a motorcycle, and an arty truck. It just took persistence and knowing not to spam your bullets until other people weakened it.
  • vVMr-GoodCatVv
    921 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    No one is saying it but here's what you do, you kill steal like a pro. Seriously, watch and wait and get the medal done so you can get back to being a team player. Don't these medals just add so much to this game?
  • Ronin0ni
    1742 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    H-Rod777 wrote: »
    I've been having a hard time grinding the scout medal out because of the part where you need to destroy 3 vehicles with K-bullets. Anyone have any tips on how to best do this?

Enemy Mortars count. Those are the easiest.

Trucks are the next easiest target, when going for tanks/trucks kills, you want to finish off weakend vehicles. Hitting full health is typically a waste anyways (less so on trucks/cars) as the primary benefit is preventing repairs and keeping pressure on enemy armor that's already being engaged.
  • MilsurpShooter
    130 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Wait until a tank is on fire and everyone is bailing out, then shoot it. 1 or 2 should knock it out. Either that or load up the Sinai Desert map in conquest, keep an eye out for the lightly armored trucks. K bullets work surprising well on them.
  • diagoro
    979 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    K-bullets need to go, if not just reduced. Just more spam for campers to annoy vehicles with....
  • H-Rod777
    114 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    No one is saying it but here's what you do, you kill steal like a pro. Seriously, watch and wait and get the medal done so you can get back to being a team player. Don't these medals just add so much to this game?

Eh some people like to complete medals. I like the challenge because some of them are a lot tougher than older bf4 medals
  • N_FURY_21
    331 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited November 2016
    For the best effect. Shoot the tanks where the cannons are. It does 'headshot' damage and can do up to about 15 damage per hit
  • TheMalakith
    341 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Shoot unarmored vehicles, like certain cars and bikes, they blow up in 2 k bullets.
  • vVMr-GoodCatVv
    921 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

Eh some people like to complete medals. I like the challenge because some of them are a lot tougher than older bf4 medals
    That was a dig at the medal system, not you buddy :)

• Monomat
    63 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Use them on those jeeps. They get destroyed fast.
  • H-Rod777

That was a dig at the medal system, not you buddy :)

No worries I didn't take any offense! It's not perfect. I wish you could work on all 5 weekly medals at once. Hopefully next patch. They also need to add more medals
  • brunoqueiros
    26 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    If anyone is curious I found the best way to do this. Shoot horses in the head with K-bullets after the enemy gets off or is killed. Worked like a charm and I got all 3 in one round! Hope this helps

Thanks for the tip. I will try latter :) cheers!!!
  • hawcer
    3289 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited May 4
    just shoot every vehicle you see with every K bullet you have.
    it's really not that hard....don't forget to spot them. any little bit of help you can get helps.
  • GAX-447
    2 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    If anyone is curious I found the best way to do this. Shoot horses in the head with K-bullets after the enemy gets off or is killed. Worked like a charm and I got all 3 in one round! Hope this helps

DICE may have changed it, but it ain't working at the moment. Shot down 3 horses with K Bullets after rider died... nothing.
  • von_Campenstein
    2993 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Wait till your team has a behemoth then shoot all stationary weapons shooting at it, not the gunner but the weapon itself.
  • Dinamythe2512
    273 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Don't forget to look up for planes also
  • jmgargoyle
    2360 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Necroed by may?
  • Die_Fledermaus_X
    13 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    THIS is exactly what is SO WRONG with the BF games. Kills are mainly about cowards kill stealing at the last second or shooting people in the back.

Shooting horses in the head with a K bullet when they are idle to get a medal? WTF is wrong with the people who make such games?

BF1 is SO awesomely realistic in terms of the environment, the feel and sound of the weapons - EVERYTHING EXCEPT THE ACTUAL GAME PLAY which favors hacks, and cheats, and makes big men out of bunny hopping blasting at everything that moves morons and punishes anyone who uses anything like realistic combat tactics.

The legal CHEAT they give console users in the PC that locks on their sight to targets at the press of lever should be grounds for a class action lawsuit. Again WTF is wrong with you people? This game could be one of the greatest games of all time instead of the hacker's sad joke it is.

• GiovannY-398
    496 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Necro