How to use automatico effectively

13»

Comments

• Loqtrall
    8404 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    bearpatroI wrote: »
    Loqtrall wrote: »

That's absolutely not the case because you don't continue getting experience after reaching the level cap - whereas once you reach 10,000 kills with weapons, it still counts additional kills beyond that.

Nice try attempting to make a comparison and utterly failing.

In past BF games, the **** system had no limit - if 10,000 kills equates to 100 stars, then 40,0000 equates to 400, whether the game only claims you have 100 or not.

If there was no "limit" to service stars, it would blatantly say that person has 400 instead of 100.

It's extremely BASIC logic.

If there was no limit to levels then someone with 2x the experience points of a level 110 would be level 220. Using your faulty logic right back you.

Except, again, you do not GAIN XP at the end of a match when you're level capped.

Points you earn in a game does not equate to XP.

Again - that comparison is **** horrible and holds no logic. They're not even two comparable instances.
  • bearpatroI
    590 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

Except, again, you do not GAIN XP at the end of a match when you're level capped.

Again - that comparison is **** horrible and holds no logic. They're not even two comparable instances.

Just like you don't accumulate more stars after you reach 100. The game score you earn is directly linked with levels. It just caps out at 110 right now. Just like with service stars at 100. You can't try and weasel your way out of facts and common sense, even though I see you try in every thread. At this point I am convinced you are a troll trying to annoy people more than anything.
  • bearpatroI
    590 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I don't know how people can think 100 service stars with the Automatico is so crazy. I've seen guys with 300-400 service stars with bolt-action rifles.

This was your original comment. If you have seen guys with 300-400 service stars with bolt-action rifles please post a screencap of them having 300-400 service stars. That's what I thought.
  • MarxistDictator
    3115 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Well yeah but you do get kills beyond that. It's more that the in game cap doesn't appropriately cap where certain extreme case individuals who only like one gun would.

I get bored of one gun too quickly to have more than 17 with any. Until they added the Chauchat anyway I'll never get tired of that gun.
  • Loqtrall
    8404 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited April 4

Just like you don't accumulate more stars after you reach 100. The game score you earn is directly linked with levels. It just caps out at 110 right now. Just like with service stars at 100. You can't try and weasel your way out of facts and common sense, even though I see you try in every thread. At this point I am convinced you are a troll trying to annoy people more than anything.

Yes, but you keep accumulating kills.

Are you literally so daft that you didn't even understand your own comparison?

Let me lay out the comparison for you.

Max Rank in this comparison is being compared to Max Service Stars

Additional XP AFTER reaching Max Rank in this comparison is being compared to Additional kills you get AFTER reaching Max Service Stars with any given weapon.

In that case - Once you reach MAX RANK - YOU DON'T EARN ADDITIONAL XP THAT ACCUMULATES AFTER SAID RANK

But once you reach MAX SERVICE STARS - YOU STILL EARN KILLS AFTERWARD

Can I make it any more clear? Maybe underline it and italicize it?

And LMAO @ at the entire NOTION that I'm a troll. I have damn near the most posts on this forum and have been here since day 1. I'm as much a troll as you're a person that can see plain logic in this situation.
  • Loqtrall
    edited April 4
    I don't know how people can think 100 service stars with the Automatico is so crazy. I've seen guys with 300-400 service stars with bolt-action rifles.

This was your original comment. If you have seen guys with 300-400 service stars with bolt-action rifles please post a screencap of them having 300-400 service stars. That's what I thought.

300-400 service stars = 30,000-40,000 kills

Again - simple logic you're failing to see SOLELY because the game only blatantly states someone can have "100".

I mean COME ON, there's already two other people in here agreeing with me - and one of them is a guy that usually NEVER agrees with me on these forums.

EDIT: And just because you requested a screen shot, I actually mocked one up for you so you can have an easy, visual representation of how understandable the statements I and others have made are.

2zdtx5i.jpg

• BoWinston
    761 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    ragecomic9 wrote: »
    well i saw a lot of 100 service star Automatico Storm than any other weapons

really? I don't think I've ever come across a 100 service star player. Maybe I was in the same lobby as them, but I just never died to them.
    that's why I think that 94 stars on that automatico is insane, just seeing that number is mind boggling.

I came across and was killed in the back by a camping 100 service star model 10-A shotgun player on Xbox last week. I sent him the obligatory hate message which he thanked me for.
  • TEKNOCODE
    5725 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    BoWinston wrote: »

really? I don't think I've ever come across a 100 service star player. Maybe I was in the same lobby as them, but I just never died to them.
    that's why I think that 94 stars on that automatico is insane, just seeing that number is mind boggling.

I came across and was killed in the back by a camping 100 service star model 10-A shotgun player on Xbox last week. I sent him the obligatory hate message which he thanked me for.
    Was it @HardAimedKid ?
  • BoWinston
    761 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    TEKNOCODE wrote: »

Was it @HardAimedKid ?

Lol, no but I was thinking this dude was 3x the stars of Hard Aimed Kid!

The fact that he thanked me for my message and laughed it off tells me he must get a lot of hate messages.
  • TEKNOCODE
    5725 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    TEKNOCODE wrote: »

Was it @HardAimedKid ?

Lol, no but I was thinking this dude was 3x the stars of Hard Aimed Kid!

The fact that he thanked me for my message and laughed it off tells me he must get a lot of hate messages.

Lol, I bet. I started using shotguns to earn a service star. Now, I use them because everyone hates them. ;)

I don't even have two services stars with a single variant though.
  • DrakeCasanova
    441 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited April 4

Can I make it any more clear? Maybe underline it and italicize it?

And LMAO @ at the entire NOTION that I'm a troll. I have damn near the most posts on this forum and have been here since day 1. I'm as much a troll as you're a person that can see plain logic in this situation.

Dont waste your breath. This clown just likes to argue and talk down to everyone. Just read any other thread he's ever posted in.

Its his first BF game ever so of course he's an expert on everything while providing ZERO useful info on the forums. The very definition of a troll. This forum needs an ignore feature.
  • HardAimedKid
    10237 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I get hatemail every day. Had a guy telling me to stop *bleeping my squad mates like a crooked scout leader and come fight like a man last night. Proceeded to make him quit the next match by savagely teabagging him playing as aggressively as I possibly could.
  • aseveredfoot
    1957 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Anyway back on topic.

I ADS pretty much all my kills unless there's gas involved so I like the Storm variant for the low recoil. Oddly the most hipfire I do is with LMGs, since the TTK is so long you can't waste any time aiming if someone runs into the room you're in. The Automatico fire rate allows you the luxury of aiming since that Lewis Gun or 1916SL can't fire off enough shots in time to win against that 900 ROF.

But the best place to use it is indoors, and narrow alleys, when your enemies are rushing in and you're already at a walk or stopped, ready to shoot. They won't have time to ADS from a sprint and you can just spray them down.

Overall though, just avoid open areas, don't bother trying to shoot people over distance, your best bet is always to close the gap somehow. Get to where you've got a good 0-20m line of sight on enemies and have fun.
  • GeekBoy205
    2 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Which zoom would you guys recommend while playing the automatico storm?
  • Loqtrall
    Schweet necro, mayne.
  • ProLegion_exor
    2327 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
  • llPhantom_Limbll
    1298 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    What a day to see another necro!
  • Granathar
    209 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    There isn't an optical. The Storm is better if you want to ADS, the Trench is better if you want to hipfire. Both have better hipfire than the Hellriegel, so if you've been avoiding it, now is the time to learn. At midrange, fire in one second bursts, pause, fire again. At close range, hammer down.

This. You want to use the storm version and fire in 5 round bursts while aiming down sight. Don't listen to all the other mad cuz bad players in this thread. Skippy has the only legitimate post so far. Btw.
    CskFzcu.png

Damn, that's a lot of kills. I think that's the most kills I've seen on a weapon so far... impressive, nice kpm as well

Yup, I have 100+ myself. I've also seen 100+ Hellriegel's and Selb 1916's.

Selb 1916? What variant do you use? How are you using it? I tried to like it, but this gun is not making it easy for me. Spread is way too big and recoil is just ridiculous.