Tips to destroy vehicles with K-Bullets?

2»

Comments

• Granathar
    249 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    diagoro wrote: »
    K-bullets need to go, if not just reduced. Just more spam for campers to annoy vehicles with....

Yeah, how dare they to stop pathological Arty Truck and Light Tank campers that sits Out Of Bounds and farms infantry! They wanted to have 120/1 frags, not 120/2!!!111

Ridiculous. Actually I would use them more often if I could load whole clip with K-bullets, not only one bullet at a time.
  • diagoro
    1593 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Granathar wrote: »
    diagoro wrote: »
    K-bullets need to go, if not just reduced. Just more spam for campers to annoy vehicles with....

Yeah, how dare they to stop pathological Arty Truck and Light Tank campers that sits Out Of Bounds and farms infantry! They wanted to have 120/1 frags, not 120/2!!!111

Ridiculous. Actually I would use them more often if I could load whole clip with K-bullets, not only one bullet at a time.

I never camp out of bounds, and am speaking as a tanker who prefers to be more agressive. It's already far too easy to get quick killed by grenade spam, at rockets and super hero at guns. Now I have to worry about hill campers taking pot shots from hundreds of meters away.....

I get your complaint, it's a valid one. Just a shame how out oof balance some things are, especially in my favored light tank.
  • jmgargoyle
    2463 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Necroed twice over @LOLGotYerTags
  • crazykodie
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    THIS is exactly what is SO WRONG with the BF games. Kills are mainly about cowards kill stealing at the last second or shooting people in the back.

Shooting horses in the head with a K bullet when they are idle to get a medal? WTF is wrong with the people who make such games?

BF1 is SO awesomely realistic in terms of the environment, the feel and sound of the weapons - EVERYTHING EXCEPT THE ACTUAL GAME PLAY which favors hacks, and cheats, and makes big men out of bunny hopping blasting at everything that moves morons and punishes anyone who uses anything like realistic combat tactics.

The legal CHEAT they give console users in the PC that locks on their sight to targets at the press of lever should be grounds for a class action lawsuit. Again WTF is wrong with you people? This game could be one of the greatest games of all time instead of the hacker's sad joke it is.

Lol. Well someone sucks at this game. And what exactly will you be sueing for? Injured pride?