Vehicle spawning

barryho_420
50 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
This stuff has been going on for a few months now, basically i feel line the game plays jokes on me by dangling tanks in front of me in the spawn screen. ohh a tank nope gone wait its back nope gone hey a plane...nope. Then if i die as a passenger and wait for the tank to spawn its pointless 9/10 times it wont show up to spawn in ive waited numerous times till i time out and get booted from server.

Comments

• pinkfloyd1173
    107 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    In B4 VBall.
  • dcs500
    1388 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yeah, it's not the best, and you have to jump into them so quick you don't get time to choose what vehicle and loadout you want or you'll miss the spot. Being able to select vehicles and loadouts anytime would be some improvement.
  • ahxe45
    88 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I feel like it has a lot to do with connection speed. I have very good internet connection as well as being hardwired and I get the vehicle I want 9 times out of 10 but it sounds like most people don't have that experience.
  • barryho_420
    50 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    ahxe45 wrote: »
    I feel like it has a lot to do with connection speed. I have very good internet connection as well as being hardwired and I get the vehicle I want 9 times out of 10 but it sounds like most people don't have that experience.

Well if 60.8 download and 6.4 mbps isnt sufficient enough internet then we are all screwed.
  • ahxe45
    88 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

Well if 60.8 download and 6.4 mbps isnt sufficient enough internet then we are all screwed.

Yeah see I am getting usually just over 100mbps download and 80-90mbps upload speeds.
  • KillerToasterBF1
    99 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    dcs500 wrote: »
    Yeah, it's not the best, and you have to jump into them so quick you don't get time to choose what vehicle and loadout you want or you'll miss the spot. Being able to select vehicles and loadouts anytime would be some improvement.

Agreed, should have been in the game from the start. As is the case with so many other features.
  • barryho_420

Yeah see I am getting usually just over 100mbps download and 80-90mbps upload speeds.

I guess if you're running google fiber, but seriously people with those speeds are far And few. You dont really need 100 mbps and 1000 upload to have a good experience.
  • ahxe45

I guess if you're running google fiber, but seriously people with those speeds are far And few. You dont really need 100 mbps and 1000 upload to have a good experience.

I just have verizon nothing special. I live near a major city though in the northeast so that helps.