Impossible to play without seeing a cheat

Comments

• lucidstorm
    1738 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited November 2017
    ROFL I;m sry I can't find what u mean, it must be something positive and ''subtle''
  • lucidstorm
    1738 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited November 2017
    no more posts? my popcorn is ready :( I really like your posts...
  • Teh_Next
    1863 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Are you suggesting that coconuts migrate?

• EosphorosRCON
    259 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    lucidstorm wrote: »
    Teh_Next define this and that
    well if they turn around extremely fast like without following a line of movement, physics in general: rigging/animation but pass from angle +90 in -90 immediately and headshot u, that's bad movement
    like u walk behind someone and he just appears in front of u and immediately kills u in 1 shot. That's aimbot, not way around it, u can do the same but u follow an animation from rigging in the engine. U still can kill someone in less that 1 second the same way, but u can see in slow-mo, aimbot is just passage from position A to B. It gives a feeling of something unnatural.
    @old_yellow that video is disgusting u should have warned

The aimbot, years ago that does not work that way.
    now it is configured to detect the enemy only within a very small radius, and only a beginner cheater sets it up by pointing to the head, usually using it pointing to the neck or stomach. And a key is used to set the aimbot to a single enemy, which it follows, only if you keep that key pressed. To assign another enemy, they must release that key and re-set the aimbot on another enemy, otherwise, the aimbot stops working until it is released, and press the key again.

What they do is follow the target with one of the specials ("wallhack or lines, for example"), and they press the key only when they are going to shoot, (with that, they hide the aimbot), and the aimbot does not either always point to the same place, it is set to give at that point only every two shots or three shots, (and it is not fixed to any other enemy until you release the key and press it again). With a machine gun, or automatic rifle, it is extremely effective, a little less with a sniper, but you finish them off with a pistol shot.

And the movement made by the aimbot, is not abrupt and direct as before, on the contrary, it is very soft and points to one side, then corrects the target with a smooth movement. Sometimes, that movement is set too soft and slow, and a sniper using aimbot can be overcome by a legitimate sniper, because the experienced sniper, aim faster at the head, than the sniper that uses aimbot, since it does so by reflections, (the legitimate sniper, does not depend on the movement of the aimbot to hit the target). In contrast to a cheater using aimbot, with automatic rifle or machine gun, added to the non-recoil, the non-dispersion of the projectiles, plus the wallhack, etc., the sniper loses.

It is much easier to detect a sniper using aimbot, than a machine gun or automatic rifle. In addition, the sniper only has one shot, while automatic rifles and machine guns have several in a few seconds. For that reason, those who most use aimbot, are doctors and assault troops. (Beginner cheaters who use sniper, usually use the aimbot more at the head, but are usually easily detected).

You can record a cheat player in high resolution, etc, and then be able to see all the details in slow motion and frame by frame, (something that cheating players who record their moves to upload them to YouTube, usually do not, almost always , their videos are of very poor quality), which makes it impossible to explain all the details.
    And as we know, the multihack alerts the cheater that is being observed ...
    For these reasons, I used some specials to detect cheating players and record them in high quality, instead of using the viewer mode. But, to do that, it is also cheat and very risky at present.
  • 0ld_yell0w
    415 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Teh_Next wrote: »

@Teh_Next
    Only if they are caught by an african swallow, those from Europe haven't got a wingspan to carry a coconut.

@EosphorosRCON well yes and no, most of the cheatprogrammers of today makes it "softaim" and yes it can be detected if you got a good video recording of the culprit using it. the good one dont use the aimbot itself but more or less ESP to know where to look for you, these Guys can be extremely difficult to catch. Suspiciously if a player always knows where the enemy is, and the defence about goes something like "Ive got a 10 million dollar soundsystem that can detect a mouse farting in Iowa" doesnt really cut it if you gone prone to ambush him. We have seen this for years in BF3 and 4 and now even worse here in BF1 because its more or less left for us to handle ourselves. :(
  • OP_Glitchmobile
    968 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Only if they are caught by an african swallow, those from Europe haven't got a wingspan to carry a coconut.

Euroswallows just hire the african ones dirt cheap.
  • EosphorosRCON
    259 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    0ld_yell0w wrote: »
    Teh_Next wrote: »

@Teh_Next

@EosphorosRCON well yes and no, most of the cheatprogrammers of today makes it "softaim" and yes it can be detected if you got a good video recording of the culprit using it. the good one dont use the aimbot itself but more or less ESP to know where to look for you, these Guys can be extremely difficult to catch. Suspiciously if a player always knows where the enemy is, and the defence about goes something like "Ive got a 10 million dollar soundsystem that can detect a mouse farting in Iowa" doesnt really cut it if you gone prone to ambush him. We have seen this for years in BF3 and 4 and now even worse here in BF1 because its more or less left for us to handle ourselves. :(

The sound system works, I have one.
     But, although it indicates by means of the sound of the steps, the shot, or the click when passing bullet, recharge, or even the sound you make when making a small movement if you are lying on the floor, etc. And although with the practice and experience that we acquire, we can calculate relatively the distance that we are from that sound, the direction from which it comes, is also relative, that is, it serves to orient us to look for the enemy with caution, not it says exactly where the enemy is, or exactly where it will appear, or how many there are, how to go directly to where it is with 100% certainty that it is there and kill it. That is what the specials do.

And yes it is also true that experienced cheat players do not use the aimbot, because it is not always necessary, except in some situations where they are far from the enemy, and they activate it only in cases like that to ensure the shot , but as you affirm, it is not imprecindible, they do not use it frequently, or almost never.
  • lucidstorm
    edited November 2017
    thats good thread out there Eos but prooves u don't need to worry if u are good player, if u can insta kill in less than 1 second the cheater is not a problem, exept for WH, that is power toy
    Post edited by lucidstorm on
  • lucidstorm
    is this server crashed I see no more threads on cheaters?
  • EosphorosRCON
    lucidstorm wrote: »
    is this server crashed I see no more threads on cheaters?

No, it's not that, it's already annoying to continue reporting, I just left a brazilian server, where they are using the specials blatantly, one even, 75 kills and died only once. Others do not abuse so much, but it is evident that they are cheating. And more on top of that, they have once again mocked and laughed at everyone, when they are accused of cheaters. The impudence, of those of the cheaters players, has returned shamelessly to the servers of Brazil.
  • Revokah
    820 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    I want them removed from the leaderboards if they get banned, it’s BS that the cheaters are still on there
  • OP_Glitchmobile
    968 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Revokah wrote: »
    I want them removed from the leaderboards if they get banned, it’s BS that the cheaters are still on there

Dey tukk uhrrr stets
  • frankbama
    82 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Here is a new one, player was in a foxhole and I was on the second floor of a building above him, pitched an incendiary granade in the hole, did 205 damage and he got up and ran away. There was not another player in the area. I also emptied a BAR Storm clip into this guy at point blank range and did 38 damage.
  • 287martin
    227 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Sounds about right. Just wait some cheater will turn up soon and tell you it's the net code or server lag
  • CSGarrett
    42 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2017
    Didn't think damage could be hacked - because I thought it was server side only controlled? i.e. Player A shoots at Player B and causes 205 damage & Player B's client (or rather cheats on it) somehow minimizes the actual damage.

That being said - the same ole higher pingers throw a server in Frostbite lag compensation algorithm madness (like the other BF games) and then they magically end up at the top of the leaderboards happens periodically - which IMO makes it tough to sometimes distinguish between cheats and wacky netcode.

Yeah, yeah - I know they supposedly "fixed that" - but I just basically leave a server when 2-3+ 150+ pingers show up - because my bullets get lost in DiceNetcodeLand (a magical place it is) and many times don't even register on them.

p.s. have no packet loss, bufferbloat, and pings almost always around 40 - so not on my side...
  • Revokah
    820 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Revokah wrote: »

Dey tukk uhrrr stets

Exactly bro!!! Hahahaha I love that episode
  • Muddie2202
    13 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I would like to know how to report a player and a server which i believe is run by the same person which openly uses bots/cheats/hacks but when i attempt to report this person through origin simply does not exist. I have attempted to all variations of upper/lower case but to no avail
  • I-Soldat-I
    1644 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
  • Sed1Tion
    341 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    No one sparked my interest recently until today and spectating them confirmed my suspicions. Player managed to get to level 38 with aim assist and wallhack.

This players was barely average even with cheating.

They are back.
  • Revokah
    How can you tell he has aim assist ?
This discussion has been closed.