Weekly BF

Just wanted to stop by and say this..

0bjectives
2 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
edited November 2017
I have NEVER experienced the Battlefield hype, BATTLEFIELD 1 was the first for me and omfg... i mean i always wondered where arma3 and squad came from.
I wish i played the old ones but this one is fricking SICK!!!!!!!!<removed>
Post edited by Fog_eXGunner on

Comments

• ElliotLH
    8646 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Glad you're enjoying it. If you wanted to pick up the older titles on sale you'll find servers up and running.

However, please don't describe things you enjoy as giving you autism as that's very offensive.
  • Fog_eXGunner
    879 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2017
    Love you are enjoying the game.. Have fun.. kick some butt. !

I removed your comment regarding Autism though. Its not the best way to describe your excitement.

Either way Welcome to the community !
  • GRIZZ11283
    4839 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Nice to see a positive post for a change.
    Enjoy :)
  • 0bjectives
    Oh my goodness i'm sorry guys haha, i was just so pumped and such into a "asdbhaiudbeuinkl" trance after playing the game i wasn't thinking straight! Thank you guys for the warm welcome :) This game is amazing i'll see you guys in the battlefield hehe xD and forums!
  • MayorMarionBarry
    2045 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Welcome to the pain train.

For all of its flaws, BF1 still the second best console shooter ever made.
  • BaconRebellion
    2462 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Right after Bad Company 2 of course ;)
    Also welcome to the community!
  • MayorMarionBarry
    2045 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

Right after Bad Company 2 of course ;)
    Also welcome to the community!

Yeah, I agree, SOCOM II was the best :)
  • aseveredfoot
    2448 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Oh man SOCOM was good. BFBC2 was my first Battlefield and it was crazy good, especially the Vietnam DLC.

Welcome aboard. BF games are always a cut above for fun factor.
  • LOLGotYerTags
    13429 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    edited November 2017
    Hi @0bjectives and welcome to our cosy little family.

If you haven't played any of the older titles I definitely recommend getting bf3 and BF4 which has much more of the same in bf1 ( with the exception that 3 and 4 are in a present day setting )

You can pick 3 and 4 up relatively cheap nowadays :)
  • rander4
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Good to see a positive post.

I too love this game. Just came back to it after a couple months off playing other games.

Thought I would try CoD WW2 for my first CoD experience since World at War and it made me realize how much I missed my BF1.

Stoked to see lots of new players in my games.
  • OP_Glitchmobile
    878 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    @OP: Prepare for alot of:

• 0bjectives
    XD!!!!!!!!!!! All my friends hate this game because they cant stand dying alot.. but common now.. this is WARFARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Haha
  • BaconRebellion
    2462 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    0bjectives wrote: »
    XD!!!!!!!!!!! All my friends hate this game because they cant stand dying alot.. but common now.. this is WARFARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Haha

I die more in COD WWII than I do in BF 1. I never really understood the argument that people don't like BF because they die all the time, yet (not saying this is how your friends are btw) will say they prefer COD despite the fact that death happens a lot faster and quicker and happens more in that game than in BF.
  • soupy48
    137 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Hi @0bjectives and welcome to our cosy little family.

If you haven't played any of the older titles I definitely recommend getting bf3 and BF4 which has much more of the same in bf1 ( with the exception that 3 and 4 are in a present day setting )

You can pick 3 and 4 up relatively cheap nowadays :)

Good advice.

I would also like say welcome. :)