Impossible to play without seeing a cheat

Comments

• FPSgamer69
    395 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    seems that cheaters care less and less when being discussed during game play
    I could ignore more of them, but the last few days I am start to loose fun playing
  • FPSgamer69
    395 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited November 2017
    inow it doesnt seem to be saying anything (which again in my opinion is better than just spamming the chatt with "banned a player")

and then shut it down completely as we wouldn't know
  • EosphorosRCON
    259 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    D5RAT wrote: »
    Because most of the cheats that were free are no longer working such as ESP and aimbot the cheats have now moved on to using no recoil macros and damage modifiers ect

Indeed, as you mention. I just verified that the specials, of the free multihacks, including the promotional ones of the payment ones, are not working. Which makes me very happy.
    However, unfortunately, the other is active.
  • lucidstorm
    1738 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited November 2017
    EA is going down:

I'd love that, a cold shower would fix dragon age, mass effect and DICE in 1 fell swoop, dragon age 1, mass effect 2 and BF3 were great. The problem is publishing pressure, that ruins great game in long run. Also the focus on selling is not good, after the trend is finished such rushed game has nothign to offer
  • frankbama
    82 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    I am about done with this game. Played 2 games of rush, one player was 48-3 attacking, he killed me 3 times as I was hiding in the corner of bombed out buildings, he knew where I was at, was shooting as he came around. There where 6 or 7 hiding places, one time maybe but 3? He was on my team the next round and went 5-16 as players were calling him out in the previous game. He was also being a real jerk in chat in the first game. I checked his stats and as usual he had no previous bf stats, funny how that is usually the case with suspected cheaters and of course his name was a jumble of letters.
  • Oskool_007
    557 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I'm definitely switching to Xbox or Playstation when the new gen consoles release. PC cheating has gotten out of control and I only see it getting worse, not better.

Hope next gen consoles have native mouse and keyboard support. If they do, that will make switching to them a no brainer.

I bought a XIM4 but ended up returning it for a refund. I couldn't bring myself to buy a Xbox X and deal with non-native mouse support issues.

Plus there isn't any games out right now which interest me enough to spend $500+ on an outdated console system. Otherwise known as a mid-generation refresh.

I bought Star Wars Battlefront 2 on PC. Played through the single player campaign then returned it for a refund within EA's 24hr return window.

Ignoring the pay-to-win progression system tied to lootbox gambling, I still would have returned it because the gunplay sucks. There's no deviation, you can just hipfire kill people over 50 yards away. Pistols are more powerful than rifles. Star Cards make the game unbalanced. Etc.

The best mode in the game is Star Fighter Assault. Which wasn't developed by DICE.

Definitely going console when the next gen releases to get away from ESP and aimbot cheaters. Never looking back.

• IllIllIII
    4245 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Xim4 users are considered cheaters on consoles...
  • Revokah
    820 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Yep, speak from experience
  • Oskool_007
    557 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    That's odd, considering both Microsoft and Sony officially license mouse and keyboard emulators for use on their consoles.

http://windowsreport.com/hori-keyboard-mouse-xbox-one/

https://www.playstation.com/en-us/explore/accessories/specialty-controllers/

Times are a changing. It will be interesting to see what kind of mouse and keyboard support next gen consoles support. Hopefully native mouse support!
  • EosphorosRCON
    259 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited November 2017
    Cheating players who use Macros and Multihak paid on PC are considered "skillful" by some of you.

And more on top, the honest players who complain against them, several of you consider them players who make "hackcusations", or "exaggerations" ...

(The same thing they did when they denounced players who used free multihack).

And now, when an honest player announces that he goes from PC to Consoles, in order to get away from these "closet" cheat players, they call him "cheat", Something still smells bad around here. xD

The fact that the multihack free, are obsolete in BF1, shows that they have been concerned about the problem, and they can do what is necessary to eradicate it ...

Now, if they managed to do that with the free ones, why the EA anticheat team, or DICE, does not pay for each of the multihack payment, and does the same with them, every time they are updated. (The investment would be insignificant, compared to the profits from sales of games and rent of clean servers of cheaters).

And the matter of the macros, I do not see why it can not be detected by the AC, if it is intervening in the original configuration of the game, that is, it modifies it in the server.

I wonder:
    Why do not they do it?
    Perhaps they do not reach the budget, with all the profits they get, to invest in the fight against paid multihacks?
    Or perhaps, the anticheat team, or some executives of DICE or EA, is corrupt, and refuses to efficiently fight the problem?
  • IllIllIII
    4245 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    What a clown..
  • woll3
    677 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Google translate at it again.
  • McFoaners
    351 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Cheating players who use Macros and Multihak paid on PC are considered "skillful" by some of you.

And more on top, the honest players who complain against them, several of you consider them players who make "hackcusations", or "exaggerations" ...

(The same thing they did when they denounced players who used free multihack).

And now, when an honest player announces that he goes from PC to Consoles, in order to get away from these "closet" cheat players, they call him "cheat", Something still smells bad around here. xD

The fact that the multihack free, are obsolete in BF1, shows that they have been concerned about the problem, and they can do what is necessary to eradicate it ...

Now, if they managed to do that with the free ones, why the EA anticheat team, or DICE, does not pay for each of the multihack payment, and does the same with them, every time they are updated. (The investment would be insignificant, compared to the profits from sales of games and rent of clean servers of cheaters).

And the matter of the macros, I do not see why it can not be detected by the AC, if it is intervening in the original configuration of the game, that is, it modifies it in the server.

I wonder:
    Why do not they do it?
    Perhaps they do not reach the budget, with all the profits they get, to invest in the fight against paid multihacks?
    Or perhaps, the anticheat team, or some executives of DICE or EA, is corrupt, and refuses to efficiently fight the problem?

Lots of good black friday deals on tinfoil now. Grab some and make hats.
  • lucidstorm
    1738 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    by some of you? ''who'' exactly
  • EosphorosRCON
    lucidstorm wrote: »

Is that very important to you?
    Or do you want to make more controversy?
    You're not able to see what the other issue is, what really matters?
    Or perhaps, as usual, do you want to take the opportunity to divert attention from the subject?
  • Hessuniemii
    968 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    what is even going on in here anymore
  • EosphorosRCON
    Oskool_007 wrote: »
    That's odd, considering both Microsoft and Sony officially license mouse and keyboard emulators for use on their consoles.

http://windowsreport.com/hori-keyboard-mouse-xbox-one/

https://www.playstation.com/en-us/explore/accessories/specialty-controllers/

Times are a changing. It will be interesting to see what kind of mouse and keyboard support next gen consoles support. Hopefully native mouse support!

Personally, for being very clumsy with the controls of consoles, I've always wanted to play with mouse and keyboard on that platform, specifically for being a fan of Halo, (which from Halo 2 is only played on Xbox). And now, that there are too many cheater players on PC, I have leaned even more into playing consoles. That's why I'm glad it's possible now.

Although I am aware that it has always existed, a great controversy between the players, regarding to unite both platforms in the same game. At first, both platforms competed together, but for those differences that give advantage in some aspects to PC players, and on the other hand, the assisted aiming of controls for consoles, ended up separating the competition between both platforms ...

In spite of the previous thing, for some time that it has been seeing the form to return to unite both platforms in the multiplayer way.

Also, considering that there are very skilled players with the controls, I do not think it really is a disaster to share the same server between console players and PCs in the multiplayer.

However, I think that in the competitive it would not be fair for console players.
    But yes, very good, in the sense of being able to better control PC cheaters in any online competition.
  • Revokah
    820 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    I’m just waiting for him to call us all cheats again -_-
  • EosphorosRCON
    Revokah wrote: »
    I’m just waiting for him to call us all cheats again -_-

And I, that you, stop trolling in this thread. (That almost, amounts to cheating)
  • IllIllIII
    lucidstorm wrote: »

Me and Revokah.
This discussion has been closed.