Impossible to play without seeing a cheat

Comments

• EosphorosRCON
    259 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Revokah wrote: »
    I’m not trolling anyone, I just enjoy reading through some of the stuff, I’ve come across cheaters and it’s absolutely trash so I like to keep myself informed on if there’s an outcry

Micas99 wrote: »

"it's sociopathy (trolling)... i.e., their enjoyment of the game comes solely from harming the experience for others. The only thing that prevents sociopaths from going on a complete rampage is rules in a civil society, but there has to be an enforcement of those rules for them to actually have an effect...

Apparently unfortunately in this forum, these rules do not apply, therefore, we must endure them at the sight and patience of all. And neither can we say anything against him, because the moderators apparently feel sympathy for this class of individuals, who enjoy contaminating and distorting the theme of this thread, again and again, with complete immunity.

• frankbama
    82 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    What I don't understand is why people that don't think cheating is a major issue in this game even read this thread. I don't read the threads about consoles or about other games. If you have not seen many cheaters in this game start a thread about that. I think this thread is for players to express their frustration with the cheating problem. I really don't know how you could play this game without seeing cheaters. Some say it is just good players, netcode, lag and a number of other reasons and this could be the case occasionally but I have no doubt about the level of cheating in this game.
  • EosphorosRCON
    259 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited November 2017
    frankbama wrote: »
    What I don't understand is why people that don't think cheating is a major issue in this game even read this thread. I don't read the threads about consoles or about other games. If you have not seen many cheaters in this game start a thread about that. I think this thread is for players to express their frustration with the cheating problem. I really don't know how you could play this game without seeing cheaters. Some say it is just good players, netcode, lag and a number of other reasons and this could be the case occasionally but I have no doubt about the level of cheating in this game.

Or rather, what they do, is to cover with trash everything that can be useful to neutralize cheating players. These individuals, through the troll in this thread, take care of that. (And they enjoy it)
  • IllIllIII
    4245 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

Maybe because they like to nuance the situation?
    Or you prefer to have a thread that is only accessible by people who lieband exaggerate about the cheaters??...

Where is attacks there is defence.
  • Nora_The_Martyr
    44 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    IllIllIII wrote: »

Or you prefer to have a thread that is only accessible by people who lieband exaggerate about the cheaters??...

You've gone beyond defending hackers to purposly trying to derail this thread multiple times in hopes a mod will lock it. Your actions are so suspect it hurts.
  • EosphorosRCON
    I have stated in previous posts my colleagues cheated....
    What does that make me in your eyes?..

That you contradict yourself many times ...

You also said you did not know anything about trampoos. However, you have "colleagues" who are cheats, a little weird to have cheaters colleagues and you do not know anything about cheating. More so, if you know what games and platforms they do.

Considering this and other contradictory statements that you have made, I get the impression that you know much more than you seem to know, or pretend to make us believe.
  • frankbama
    82 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member

Why would anyone lie about cheating? The main point to this thread is to hope ea/dice will do something about the cheating situation. I suck at this game so getting killed is no big deal but getting one shotted by weapons not capable of that, players knowing where you are, tanks from accross the map killing you in a foxhole and many others does bother me. One player yesterday was bragging about cheating, that bothers me. Again if you and others think people are exaggerating about cheating, start a new thread.
  • EosphorosRCON

Why, defend the cheaters?
  • woll3
    677 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    If you have not seen many cheaters in this game start a thread about that.

The issue is the whole notion of it being "literally unplayable", nobody denies that cheating is an issue, but as previously mentioned, some people just inflate it completely, and then there is the returning pattern of the kind of players that are crying the most. I mentioned it before that i run into a cheater every now and then, and ofc i would like to see them gone, but more often than not im the guy that is "cheating" and i can confidently say that a lot of people are just simply deflecting or not capable to understand enough what is possible and what not, somebody flicking around and being on target nearly all the time does in no way mean that that players is a cheater(not to mention that the spectator smooths over a lot of data), however if people are always getting headshotted on 200 meters with the Kolibri or prefired constantly, then yeah its a clear cut case.

Ideally you would have to start something like ESL Wire everytime you start the game, but who would trust EA right now with an invasive program?
    Why, defend the cheaters?

Thats not what he is saying, again, its not black and white.

• RealAshWilliams
    418 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    At the moment, load of cheaters, we were quiet for some time. When i see a cheater in game, I leave server....
  • I-Soldat-I
    1644 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Same here, either its the dodgy hit mechanics or a suspected cheater....May as well flip a coin
  • EosphorosRCON
    I’m not trolling anyone, I just enjoy reading through some of the stuff, I’ve come across cheaters and it’s absolutely trash so I like to keep myself informed on if there’s an outcry

Micas99 wrote: »

"it's sociopathy (trolling)... i.e., their enjoyment of the game comes solely from harming the experience for others. The only thing that prevents sociopaths from going on a complete rampage is rules in a civil society, but there has to be an enforcement of those rules for them to actually have an effect...

Apparently unfortunately in this forum, these rules do not apply, therefore, we must endure them at the sight and patience of all. And neither can we say anything against him, because the moderators apparently feel sympathy for this class of individuals, who enjoy contaminating and distorting the theme of this thread, again and again, with complete immunity.

I am not going to issue any further warnings. Now you are discussing moderation.

YOU do not get to decide who can and cannot respond in this thread, just because someone doesn't agree with your blinkered viewpoint, does NOT give you the right to label them trolls.

You can't say you haven't been warned.

With all the respect you deserve, as moderator of this forum.

I indicate that:
    Never, I have been against everyone giving their opinion on this important issue. I only ask that it be kept in the thread, as it should be, and as is the norm and the good habit in all other subjects.

What I do not understand and ask to moderate, is why, every time someone contributes with an idea, they allow the trolls to distort it with comments that have nothing to do with the original theme.
    (And I do not mean that some think that there are no cheats, but many other comments, signs and giggles, etc, that seem more a mockery and a blatant provocation to raise controversy and that the only thing they achieve is to cover quickly, everything which is really important in this thread)

So:
    If you consider that what I have been asking for for a long time, it is inappropriate. And in turn, you consider it right that the trolls distort this issue with absurd comments, and that they do not contribute anything. If not the opposite.

And also, if you believe that commenting on this is a lack of respect, or that breaks the rules, make with my account in this forum what you deem appropriate, according to the rules that DICE and EA contemplate.

CC:
    Archive
  • StarscreamUK
    7482 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    If they do not violate the rules they are free to say what they want

I will point out AGAIN discussion of moderation is not allowed.

What I primarily object to is YOUR claim we feel sympathy and offer immunity.

I feel nothing to anyone on here. You follow the rules I don't need to get involved.

I strongly suggest you cease with making accusations.
  • EosphorosRCON
    If they do not violate the rules they are free to say what they want

I will point out AGAIN discussion of moderation is not allowed.

What I primarily object to is YOUR claim we feel sympathy and offer immunity.

I feel nothing to anyone on here. You follow the rules I don't need to get involved.

I strongly suggest you cease with making accusations.

Okay, although I do not usually make accusations, only questions from time to time.

However, to make everything clearer:
    If they provoke me with burlesque comments, etc.
    Can I also answer them in the same tone, without fearing that you will punish me?
  • Revokah
    820 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited November 2017
    @woll3 your an intelligent man :smiley:

@EosphorosRCON your full of it mate, you constantly call people cheaters here on a thread about cheaters ???? You come up with ludicrous ideas asif your actually the anti cheat god, yet you claim to have used cheats yourself?? I’m sure your a nice enough chap and your heart is in the right place but the way you go about your actions is just insane.
  • IllIllIII
    4245 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    As far as i can see we have 2 main problems regarding this issue..
    The cheaters and those who hackusate.

When i see i get accused so easily in this thread i can only imaging how easy these same people hackusate in game.

If you really think i cheat it is maybe time to report me?
    I have said it before; everyone is free to add me to their “fiends” list eventhough some rather see me as their enemy...
    And behold how clumsy i play from time to time :D
  • Revokah
    820 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Yeah we can’t add you cause your name is binary
  • EosphorosRCON
    @woll3 your an intelligent man :smiley:

@EosphorosRCON your full of it mate, you constantly call people cheaters here on a thread about cheaters ???? You come up with ludicrous ideas asif your actually the anti cheat god, yet you claim to have used cheats yourself?? I’m sure your a nice enough chap and your heart is in the right place but the way you go about your actions is just insane.

According to my point of view, the ridiculous, crazy and who believes to be a god, is you.
    And I'm not your friend.
  • Revokah
    I’m out
This discussion has been closed.