Different Battlefield same stupidity

2»

Comments

• Greeny_Huwjarz
    4253 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Holey f-ing dogg s... are we actually complaining about people who do play the objective...?
    Round of applause! I'll pop a cold one now, cheers!

I wish i would get put on teams where people actually considder taking a flag, last time i've been on cq my teamies seemd to think it's some kind of large tdm, down 4 (or 5) flags to 1, noone thinks of capping anything.
    People either want to **** out their tanks in allyways or from distances to get it (or a 2nd, or 3rd) to a 100☆'s (superskillzzz bwoooiii) or get their AR (sniping) going on (thank f that gets a serious nerf) or play as a medic with noobtubes instead of a syringe and keep all the health packs for themselfs to get a massive super important kd!!

Matter of fact, people doing f all except going for easy cheap kills in cq is one of the reasons i switched back to Operations.

In all honesty....

I even tried domination and hardpoint in the new CoD game (wich i'm going to send back because it's a pile of f-ing dogg s) but i was quite surprised to see the majority of people where actually playing the objective!... i guess both comunities aren't that different from each other.
    CoD might have too many little kids, where BF has more "mature" people who still seem to act and complain like little kids...

Cheers!

Chill, you made me laugh, but playing operations at times can be even worse!

Yesterday I was playing on an Operations server on Mt Grappa with Woody and we were literally the only two players at the start of the game tat were remotely interested in trying to take an objective. After about 10 attempts at taking the first objective (and in half of those, not even getting to it) we spotted that EVERY SINGLE teammate was sniping in the hills. No one. Zip, Nada.

So we pulled out our 10x scopes and joined them. Our team didn't; even BEGIN to pull down either objective. I just worked on some weep assignments instead (5x Russian Sniper Headshots)

My Operations career started and ended this week. Back to conquest for me.
  • Chillmatik_86
    2369 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    HuwJarz wrote: »
    Holey f-ing dogg s... are we actually complaining about people who do play the objective...?
    Round of applause! I'll pop a cold one now, cheers!

I wish i would get put on teams where people actually considder taking a flag, last time i've been on cq my teamies seemd to think it's some kind of large tdm, down 4 (or 5) flags to 1, noone thinks of capping anything.
    People either want to **** out their tanks in allyways or from distances to get it (or a 2nd, or 3rd) to a 100☆'s (superskillzzz bwoooiii) or get their AR (sniping) going on (thank f that gets a serious nerf) or play as a medic with noobtubes instead of a syringe and keep all the health packs for themselfs to get a massive super important kd!!

Matter of fact, people doing f all except going for easy cheap kills in cq is one of the reasons i switched back to Operations.

In all honesty....

I even tried domination and hardpoint in the new CoD game (wich i'm going to send back because it's a pile of f-ing dogg s) but i was quite surprised to see the majority of people where actually playing the objective!... i guess both comunities aren't that different from each other.
    CoD might have too many little kids, where BF has more "mature" people who still seem to act and complain like little kids...

Cheers!

Chill, you made me laugh, but playing operations at times can be even worse!

Yesterday I was playing on an Operations server on Mt Grappa with Woody and we were literally the only two players at the start of the game tat were remotely interested in trying to take an objective. After about 10 attempts at taking the first objective (and in half of those, not even getting to it) we spotted that EVERY SINGLE teammate was sniping in the hills. No one. Zip, Nada.

So we pulled out our 10x scopes and joined them. Our team didn't; even BEGIN to pull down either objective. I just worked on some weep assignments instead (5x Russian Sniper Headshots)

My Operations career started and ended this week. Back to conquest for me.

I'd switched team and get trolling.. trolling is fun.. fun is what it's all about
    So far on CQ i've seen most teammates not capping or defending, just tdm play on cq servers...
    The best one so far i've played was the BTS vs Aces on Empires Edge, still remember that one, we ultimately won but it was a close call, most games i've been on as far as i can remember ended in at least a 300 ticket difference... for obvious reasons, i don't even care for winning or loosing, or kds or highlights, those mean nothing when not having a good time tbh
  • Chillmatik_86
    2369 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    You missed the point, that's not what we were talking about. We were saying that for example, lets just say you too C. You then head over to D, but almost as soon as you leave C, you notice that the enemy is taking the flag. Most people will just continue on towards D instead of going back to C and defending it.

Didn't miss the point, i just wasn't complete with my last post i guess... here goes

Depends on the situation, usually i'm one of few actually capping flags, after i cap C and see about 100 teamies camped out around it, then yeah, i tend to get to D and cap that. Nothing anoyes me more then getting outgunned 3/4 to 1 with lots of teammates not covering or even interested in playing the gamemode properly...

In the perfect world, all games of CQ would have 64 people playing the objective as a team without being selfish scrubs. I could be the best player in the world, without nice teammates i'd be rubbish.
    Now in reality, i am rubbish and depend on teamplay, teamplay in reality tho' (and by that i mean the vast majority ptfo-ing) are almost non-existent...
  • SirTerrible
    1713 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    CQ can be super frustrating solo. You'll get teammates that are never near flags so there's nobody to spawn on to get back into the action quickly and then you end up being the only person attacking or defending a flag when you finally do see some action. If you get a bunch of friends and squad up you then end up just steamrolling the other team each round and that's not always fun either unless you goof around a bit.
  • blindsniper63
    2453 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I normally play squad leader and I always keep an eye on the flags. When I die and see we are losing a flag I will spawn on that flag to see if I can eliminate the enemy.If I die and and I know it's going to be a struggle to recapture the flag then I will ask the squad who ever dies spawn on me while the other squad members capture flags .
    Always had a good bunch of squad guys so never really had a problem and @GRIZZ11283 was with us Wednesday night and we all did great in capturing and defending flags.Playing lone wolf is a problem so I just do the best I can.
  • GRIZZ11283
    4839 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I normally play squad leader and I always keep an eye on the flags. When I die and see we are losing a flag I will spawn on that flag to see if I can eliminate the enemy.If I die and and I know it's going to be a struggle to recapture the flag then I will ask the squad who ever dies spawn on me while the other squad members capture flags .
    Always had a good bunch of squad guys so never really had a problem and @GRIZZ11283 was with us Wednesday night and we all did great in capturing and defending flags.Playing lone wolf is a problem so I just do the best I can.

We was on fire, the 3 games we played together we was top squad every time, capturing defending, we did it all the way it's meant to be done :)
  • Zooboid
    926 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Whenever I spawn in I immediately hit the dirt to try and keep alive long enough to work out what's going down. Then I end up running after the kids capping everything. I seem to have 55% caps to 45% defends.
  • WetFishDB
    2239 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2017
    The best one so far i've played was the BTS vs Aces on Empires Edge, still remember that one, we ultimately won but it was a close call, most games i've been on as far as i can remember ended in at least a 300 ticket difference... for obvious reasons, i don't even care for winning or loosing, or kds or highlights, those mean nothing when not having a good time tbh

So true. We've had quite a few games recently where the teams are horribly balanced skill wise, where the team is pushed all the way to spawn - and then people quite so you have imbalanced numbers too. It's just so boring. Don't care about the win or the KD on those games - there's nothing to do. I love nothing more than a proper gun-fight, right in the thick of the action. Controversially B flag on Tsaritsyn (Conquest) is one of my favourites when both teams fight for it. Its a proper shoot-out.

• WetFishDB
    2239 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Depends on the situation, usually i'm one of few actually capping flags, after i cap C and see about 100 teamies camped out around it, then yeah, i tend to get to D and cap that. Nothing anoyes me more then getting outgunned 3/4 to 1 with lots of teammates not covering or even interested in playing the gamemode properly...

That's a hugely important point.

Its a tactical decision, if you don't think you can successfully defend a flag, but do think you can successfully capture an alternative one - assuming your assessment is correct, the latter is of more benefit. A number of times we'll take an enemies home flag as a few medics, and then see an enemy tank coming (and no mines in its path). Much better to retreat, take the next flag, then go back to the previous one once its gone. Staying there to defend it is almost certainly suicide, and benefits no-one.

My issue is the people that do let the flag get taken needlessly, like the three scouts sitting outside your home flag watching it burn without even turning around to face it and try and kill the enemy. Or the squads who only care about point ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, and they all leave a barely contested flag once its been captured in hunt of the next score, meaning they barely make any real net difference to the game (as every flag they capture gets taken back moments later).

• Greeny_Huwjarz
    4253 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    WetFishDB wrote: »

That's a hugely important point.

Its a tactical decision, if you don't think you can successfully defend a flag, but do think you can successfully capture an alternative one - assuming your assessment is correct, the latter is of more benefit. A number of times we'll take an enemies home flag as a few medics, and then see an enemy tank coming (and no mines in its path). Much better to retreat, take the next flag, then go back to the previous one once its gone. Staying there to defend it is almost certainly suicide, and benefits no-one.

My issue is the people that do let the flag get taken needlessly, like the three scouts sitting outside your home flag watching it burn without even turning around to face it and try and kill the enemy. Or the squads who only care about point ****, and they all leave a barely contested flag once its been captured in hunt of the next score, meaning they barely make any real net difference to the game (as every flag they capture gets taken back moments later).

Wetfish - our squad tactics were subject to that 40 page confidentiality agreement you signed when you joined ACES. Please return to base for court martial proceedings.
  • Chillmatik_86
    WetFishDB wrote: »

So true. We've had quite a few games recently where the teams are horribly balanced skill wise, where the team is pushed all the way to spawn - and then people quite so you have imbalanced numbers too. It's just so boring. Don't care about the win or the KD on those games - there's nothing to do. I love nothing more than a proper gun-fight, right in the thick of the action. Controversially B flag on Tsaritsyn (Conquest) is one of my favourites when both teams fight for it. Its a proper shoot-out.

I can be a proper shootout, usually tho' it seems to be a proper nade/explosive spam. But Tsar all seems to be about is B flag, A and C are usually easy caps, therefor i tend to avoid B (unless A and C are in my teams control) also, the more people on B flag the messier the server behaves imo.
    Out of all maps on Conquest, Tsar is the one i really don't like, on Operations tho, i really love it, just because it's allways an epic dynamite/ limpet feed-fest for me.

After spending most of my time on Operations lately i find the issue people seem to have with capping flags only/ "¯\_(ツ)_/¯"? isn't an issue at all, tho' on the other hand, when being on offence and half the teamies stay in spawnsector getting their telescope on is what really anoyes me. Whenever that happens, i just get to trolling, sometimes i even switch team to teach them how to offend properly :p

I also noticed, out of all weapons to pick from Assaultclass, especially the Scrubriegel and Model10Scrub-hunter, my best weapon is dynamite (how scrubby is that?) :D

Bottomline, no matter what, people will allways find something to complain about, and the things people are complaining about most seems to be about how other people play the game, wich they spend equal money for so it's their choise and that should be respected. We now have a really nice alternative being on Easyserver with decent to good players, nice teamplay, exciting games, no dice-aim and plenty of teabags! :D
  • Chillmatik_86
    The **** is supposed to say circle-zerk the z= j, i believe thats what it's called..?
  • rua_taniwha
    85 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Ah, the great conquest circle jerk.

Rude awakenings might have some mad skill but when I try to swim against the tide and defend I get smashed by the entire opposition team.

But I agree with the sentiment that defending should get some more points.
  • foxmuldertwobob
    124 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I find most people run off once it is caped and you find you are the only person left to defend it and most of the time you find yourself out number in doing so and end up being a easy kill for the other side most of the time,gets quite annoying when it happens all to often.