[sP8z] KILLEM & CHILLEM Hosting DICE LA CAMO Event ( R E A D )!!!

GUNNY1966
670 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
edited January 2018
OPEN TO U.S. & Canadian Players ONLY On December 2nd 2017 @10am CST
THIS WILL BE A ALL DAY EVENT!

( 1 ) TeamSpeak3 will be MANDATORY to participate in this event & you will need a WORKING MIC!
Direct Link: ts3server://104.156.254.207?port=9144

* * * * * N O T E * * * * * The TeamSpeak3 is PROTECTED so you will N O T SEE other players UNTIL PERMISSIONS have been assigned by a admin in the lobby, be patient a admin will assist you ASAP!

For those who do NOT have TeamSpeak3, here is a COMPLETE [GUIDE] to the installation & connection!
TeamSpeak3 installation guide- https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/75866/bf4-pc-u-s-canadian-players-only-no-pro-players/p1?new=1

( 2 ) The players that DO PARTICIPATE in this will be done in a ORDERLY FASHION - sP8z Members will go FIRST in order, non-members will go first come first serve!

( 3 ) NO CHEATS ALLOWED ( PERIOD )! You WILL BE SCREENED as you join the TeamSpeak3 & the password to the game server will then be given to those who pass the screening!

( 4 ) NO KILLING OR GAMEPLAY WILL BE ALLOWED DURING THIS EVENT! Any infraction will constitute a kick with a 2 hour temp ban ( NON NEGOTIABLE )! If your intentions are to spoil this for others actions will be taken promptly without warning!

( 5 ) ALL VEHICLES will be REMOVED during this event!

( 6 ) Any changes made will be communicated in the TeamSpeak3 by a Sr. Admin!

( 7 ) If you plan to join in this event please post a comment so we have a idea who you are prior.

( 8 ) Rude comments to this posting will be requested to be removed by a moderator.

ABOUT sP8z & OUR MEMBERS
We are mostly a mature bunch of guys & gals whom have been playing the BATTLEFIELD series since the conception! Most of us have been together for 8 to 12 years gaming, some longer! Our core members are a TOTALLY AWESOME bunch of guys & gals who care about our community as well as our success. We have No Forums that require you to participate & we don't beg for money, WE PLAY THE GAME the way WE wanna play it!!
Further information about us can be found here --> https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/5329/sp8z-gunnys-buddies-u-s-canadian-players-only-no-pro-players-please/p1

Here is a direct link to our server --> http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/servers/show/pc/a0cd12a8-950d-46ef-ac03-bad80018fe86/KILLEM-CHILLEM-3-60Hz-READ-THE-RULES-VIEW-FULL-SERVER/

* * * * * N O T E * * * * *
If you need any assistance in any way feel free to add me a friend thru Origin or BATTLELOG & I will chat & assist you in getting any issue resolved you might have!

[color]Hope To See You Soon!
Post edited by GUNNY1966 on

Comments

• mousers
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Mousers will be there to run the Light calculator.
  • GUNNY1966
    670 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I knew we could count on you! THANK YOU VERY MUCH! :)
  • Raif71
    168 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Raif and Promise will be there with Bells on and 2 more light calendars!!
  • HotJalapen0
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I will mostlikley be there from the morning to around 1-2
  • Rookie808
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I should be there. I love to help and i'll do whatever button. I don't care lol
  • Achillos428
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I will be there around 6 that evening depending on work :)
  • GUNNY1966
    So far I have 6 members & 5 new joiners that will attend. Each have been made aware of the information & have been told the rules. It's probably going to take no less than 4 hours & some have asked to extend the time. Depending on the participation the time will fluctuate but I'm sure this will be successful.
  • Crown7ven
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I will be attending also Gunny.
  • rmerugu12
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited November 2017
    I will most likely be attending, depending on my schedule
  • GUNNY1966
    edited November 2017
    EXCELLENT! I have a list of 4 other sP8z members whom need the DICE LA CAMO & I have told everyone who was present in the meeting last weekend! * * * * * REMEMBER * * * * * It's FIRST COME / FIRST SERVER & be sure you have read the RULES, I don't want anyone to be kicked or temp banned for the duration of the event! R E S P E C T - A L L - A D M I N - C O M M A N D S! Thank You! P.S. We are now 704 members & counting,
    some are active roughly about 232 according to the Console based on a monthly stat!
  • buddyv
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Looks like fun I cant make it:)
  • Raif71
    168 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    this is going to be alot of fun!! 10:00 AM CST meet in Teamspeak!!
  • Raif71
    buddyv, we will have another time down the road... stay on the list of folks needing camo
  • Biotaag
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    ill be attending the killem& chillem game
  • unabomber1961
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    not there! But I will be there
  • FOX54P
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I Have them already Thanks Mike K FOX54P
  • Promise-Storm
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    I will be there to help with buttons or using the Lantern Solver app.
  • CI0ud
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I would like to participate...
  • Achillos428
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    will be there :0
  • x_xTechistx_x
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I x_xTechistx_x will be joining for the camo