Server Admin cannot switch players between teams.

Comments

• CrashCA
    951 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Afraid it is already gone, well put.
  • Axlerod1
    1353 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    All dice and ea is concerned with its making money. Not working games or servers.
  • shveaty371
    2 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Hi, I rented a server tonight and I was unable to move players between teams. It was dumb. I have an opposing platoon who showed up and we spent the first five minutes of every game trying to reallocate teams. It was ****, everyone rage quit in the end. I want my $2.60 back please.
  • -Antares65z
    1584 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2017
    shveaty371 wrote: »
    Hi, I rented a server tonight and I was unable to move players between teams. It was dumb. I have an opposing platoon who showed up and we spent the first five minutes of every game trying to reallocate teams. It was ****, everyone rage quit in the end. I want my $2.60 back please.

You're obviously aware of these forums and I'm sure all of the problems about RSP including the broken admin tools the past few weeks. Yet you chose to ignore all of information staring you in the face that RSP has major problems and now you want your money back?
    Post edited by -Antares65z on
  • -Antares65z
    1584 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2017
    Axlerod1 wrote: »
    Just tested this tonight. Not working again.

I wonder why Ea stock dropped $15 bucks a share this month or a loss of 3 billion dollars. Players are getting tired of empty promises and garbage games i guess. You would think after 13 months, RSP would be smooth as silk.

It dropped $15 because of the failure of SWBF2's generated revenue so far, or lack there of. It doesn't have anything to do with the lack of a RSP, which would be a drop in the bucket compared to the actual game sales.

I too don't think they'll go back to 3rd party servers. We can only hope that they will still offer an RSP. They could very well ditch it all together and just put up official servers. Perhaps they've used BF1 as a test bed for future games. Maybe BF1's version of RSP was never really intended to be an admin tool with robust functionality.
    Post edited by -Antares65z on
  • Axlerod1
    1353 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited December 2017
    Again for such few options in the admin panel, we should not be having any issues with admin. RSP has been a complete joke since it's launch. 4 times we have given list of options we would like to add in. Why? Because EA & DICE say they are listening to the community and as we tell them, they will add features. 13 months later, they are telling the exact same story but it is for SWBF2.

Here is my idea, just go back to 3rd party rentals and EA can charge more for the license to the rental providers. I will gladly pay. I am not above spending capitol on quality that works. EA wants to make more money. I get that. What they are doing is driving players away and SWBF2 more than proved players will not buy bad games any longer. It is time to change the model or go back to what works.
    Post edited by Axlerod1 on
  • BillBailey0
    77 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Ok, this is weird, I'm the owner of the clan server, yet I can't move, ban or kick, plus change maps, yet one of my moderators can, could this be a router issue my end, my isp is Virgin.
  • BillBailey0
    77 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Sussed it, turn off windows 10 Firewall, everything works then.
  • BillBailey0
    Forget my last post, it only lets you move yourself, still cant kick, move or change map mid game.
  • Axlerod1
    I think EA and DICE have a plan for BF1 RSP. What they want to do is make RSP so bad that no one rents servers from them. Then on the next game, DICE and EA and say "hey, we tried but no one wanted RSP" and then for the next battlefield game they will not have it and blame the community for it. DEVs from DICe have already said they did not want RSP in BF1 at all. Jorgenson said in an interview back in feb he wants everyone to rent games and not buy them and no rental servers.

Now EA has the government looking into how video games are made and their practices. Hmm lets see where this goes. EA has to have a FPS launched before end of 2018. I expect if they do, there will be terrible flaws and a game that looks like it was released years to early. Just a prediction.
  • CedarOfLebanon
    604 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    @EA_Alexander arent you guys even reading these ?? You should care more about your customers especially woth such issue going on !
  • Axlerod1
    edited December 2017
    You know this is pathetic. Admins only have 4 freaking controls (Kick, Ban, Move, Change Map) and 3 out of the 4 do not work. You can only ban players. That is it.

It is time for dice to get rid of the high school kids and hire someone that knows what they are doing. They do have 70 job openings currently. It's hard to believe EA stock has dropped $14 bucks per share and EA has lost about 7 billion dollars LOL. If this is the best they can do then it is time for them to give up.

We have officially can EA and got a FULL refund for a broken server. This is just stupid renting a server. Our official TAC server is gone. Sorry for all you guys that like playing in it. It just wasn't worth the headaches.

No one plans on pre-ordering BF2018. The last 4 games EA and DICE have put out are not worth the money they are asking for. I know it's only 200 people but we are going to wait and see if they can produce a game the is worth playing and buying.
    Post edited by Axlerod1 on
  • CedarOfLebanon
    604 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I want to edit my server to keep just the vanilla maps but i cant do anything, its been a while since its been broken its about time that DICE do aomething about this.
  • StarscreamUK
    7166 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    I can confirm thatt the team are aware of the issues with the admin panel, I do not have any further information at this time.

• Axlerod1
    Thanks Starscream
  • Drliebs
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Yup, not working...but the billing system is working well and they are easily and readily taking our money. There is no way to get a refund either. Even though it is broken, once you use it you will not get a refund. How is this legal? There is no shortage of servers to join that you can't control, so what is the point of paying for one that you can't control? Platoons don't mean a damn thing! Auto balance will move your platoon around no matter what you do or how you join the game. It won't even keep people in your party chat together. This is easily the worst thing about this game. Every night my Platoon gets split up with no way to play together. SHAME ON YOU DICE!
  • Axlerod1
    I just got my refunded in full. I told them the reason was the servers admin panel does not work as intended. The gave me a full refund. SO yeah their is a way. It's called a telephone call.
  • -Antares65z
    edited December 2017
    I want to edit my server to keep just the vanilla maps but i cant do anything, its been a while since its been broken its about time that DICE do aomething about this.

I just set up a server yesterday and didn't have any problems with adding/removing maps etc. I wonder if certain issues are server specific.
  • Neox255
    154 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I can confirm thatt the team are aware of the issues with the admin panel, I do not have any further information at this time.

Thanks Starscream, appreciate the feedback.

• Braddock512
    1229 postsMember, Administrator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, EA Community Manager, Battlefield V
    Minor update -
    Teams are still investigating and have confirmed at least one issue that is affecting kicking/moving via Admin panel.
    No details on fix yet, but I'll keep you posted with updates or new info as soon as I get them.

-Braddock512-