300 kills with shotguns? Dice are you for real?

iii_Monk_iii
20 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
I literally think DICE is trolling us.

The shotguns are broken enough to be used by players who (let's be honest) are not capable of hitting anything with other guns and play this so they can kill something.
Personally if you want to use a broken gun and play a broken game BE MY GUEST. But DICE for **** sake why are you adding insult to injury and making this a mission? Has anyone even thought this one through? This is just ridicolus and stupid and people who actually wanna enjoy the game are met with people who killed them over 50m away with a model-10 shotty. Let's consider this :

There has been nothing but complaints about how broken shotguns and players who just seem to enjoy playing a broken game are. Let's be honest here. Who thought putting a model-10 shotgun in the CURRENT state in the game was a good idea?! Who makes a game like that? That thing has killing capabilities over 40m!!! It doesn't require you to aim, doesn't require you to be good at anything. It's facerool for players who literally just pick this weapon up and play a broken gameplay. IT makes NO SENSE why this would be a mission giving how broken and utterly destroyed the gameplay of shotguns is these days.

Again i really think DICE is just like "so i heard players hate shotguns being so broken.. let's make it a mission!! 300 KILLS! yeah! that'll show them."

Honestly DICE. **** you.

Comments

• TEKNOCODE
    11542 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Another crythread. You could have cried in one of the multiple crythreads.
  • iii_Monk_iii
    20 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Another shoty fanboy. I'm sure you've fanboyed in other threads too ;)

Sorry kid. But crying or not the number of threads like this just prooves the point more. It just makes it that much more obvious that people are clearly annoyed by this and it SHOULD stop. That's all that is happening. If you love your shotgun and love to play a broken game please go do that and feel proud of how good you're doing with a broken weapon. The fact still remains. A huge majority of players DOES NOT like or support this.
  • TEKNOCODE
    11542 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Another shoty fanboy. I'm sure you've fanboyed in other threads too ;)

Sorry kid. But crying or not the number of threads like this just prooves the point more. It just makes it that much more obvious that people are clearly annoyed by this and it SHOULD stop. That's all that is happening. If you love your shotgun and love to play a broken game please go do that and feel proud of how good you're doing with a broken weapon. The fact still remains. A huge majority of players DOES NOT like or support this.
    I’m not the person crying about an assignment.
  • crabman169
    12848 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Oh yay yet another thread

Thank you op we had no idea /s
  • iii_Monk_iii
    edited December 2017
    You're crying about the forum post which is technically worse? I didn't invite you in here. I didn't say come and cry how many posts on the forums are the same. I didn't do a thing to provoke anything. You did this on yourown. You invited yourself in here and you're clearly annoyed and crying about something too. So how are you different? ;) I allready said the number of posts like this are just a proof over the fact that this is not something the majority enjoy and it should be fixed and the more of them show up the better it is and the more clear it makes it that we don't like this.
  • TEKNOCODE
    You're crying about the forum post which is technically worse? I didn't invite you in here. I didn't say come and cry how many posts on the forums are the same. I didn't do a thing to provoke anything. You did this on yourown. You invited yourself in here and you're clearly annoyed and crying about something too. So how are you different? ;)

It’s an open forum, so I can comment as I please. The forum rules include spam. There are three other crythreads on this topic. Post your tears within one of those.
  • iii_Monk_iii
    TEKNOCODE wrote: »
    You're crying about the forum post which is technically worse? I didn't invite you in here. I didn't say come and cry how many posts on the forums are the same. I didn't do a thing to provoke anything. You did this on yourown. You invited yourself in here and you're clearly annoyed and crying about something too. So how are you different? ;)

It’s an open forum, so I can comment as I please. The forum rules include spam. There are three other crythreads on this topic. Post your tears within one of those.

If you'd go up and read about the main issue i was talking about you'd clearly see that i'm talking about myown experience making it a NEW thread that talks about this issue from a certain viewpoint. Therefor technically it isn't spam and has no need to be filtered. It's not the same if it involves personal and distinct viewpoint even though the general topic is the same. Look it up.
  • NihlusKriyk
    127 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Use the skill cannon, the Model 1900 slug, and problem solved.
  • LOLGotYerTags
    13844 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Use one of the other threads.

This discussion has been closed.