Grenade explosion in mid flight

foxmuldertwobob
124 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Has anyone else had this happen I threw a tank grenade and in mid flight it exploded I’m sure it hit another grenade as they cross paths or could it have been a mortar shell or a rocket gun shell for this to happen?

Comments

• YOS123
    884 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    AT and light AT grenades have a timer so sometimes when you throw them way up in the air they explode in the mid flight.
  • foxmuldertwobob
    124 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Thanks for that.
  • gets__tilted
    1682 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I've had people shoot my grenades and kill me quite a few times. Epic shot, not that they ment it tho.
  • foxmuldertwobob
    That answers one of the things I have been thinking about to.
  • TankGewehr1917
    1055 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    They should do but they dont. Frags should not behave like impact grenades.