battlefield 1 companion PC login server error

Errant-Echo
1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
i entered the BF1 companion website and when i go to log in it comes up wit a blank page with the text "server error". If i change devices it continues, as goes for changing the wifi connection. please help.

Comments

• Pabodie1931
    61 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Same here. Tried on a couple of machines (MacOS and Windows) and still the same.
  • gongamer
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Any one solved this problem??? it still black, no changes..
  • Akira_A1
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Same it was working this morning but now i get that black screen guess its down try again in a few hours. The BF1 companion phone app is working
  • Tom_Sp4nks
    83 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    still not working
  • Sch4llo
    17 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    i have the same issues...
  • Pabodie1931
    61 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    It looks like a Firefox issue, have you upgraded to Firefox Quantum recently?

For me it loads fine in Safari.
  • Tom_Sp4nks
    83 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

indeed, it seems that is a problem with firefox quantum ; it's my default browser ; i logged in with IE and is wotking...
  • Tom_Sp4nks
    just clear the cache of Firefox and will work ; that's what i did :)
  • Errant-Echo
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

i have tried it in multiple different browsers with the same outcome
  • Pabodie1931

Now working in Firefox again.
  • prepbatman
    44 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    having the same issue; Chrome & IE.