This Week in Battlefield V

[sP8z] KILLEM & CHILLEM Hosting DICE LA CAMO Event ( R E A D )!!!

Comments

• Waistmanagment
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    i wont be able to make it Saturday but i want the camo
  • Raif71
    173 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    be there or be bored...
    lol
  • Freightguy70
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Thx for the cool work. I have them already and I already have previous plans in the AM.
  • THeBlitzKrieG
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I will try to make it, but we have some family stuff going on in the morning. If I am unable to meet up, can we do this another time? Thanks.
  • ScienceAppliance
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Planning on being there
  • ZAGR0M
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I will be running about an hour late but will come to help anyone who needs it when I get off work
  • chriswilsie
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    ok rad it
  • JustPlainWierd
    33 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Had a good day helping others get their Dice Camo. Kudo's to those who got it and great job to all who helped them.
  • GUNNY1966
    686 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I would like to take time to recognize those who participated in the DICE LA CAMO EVENT! A special Thank You to Mousers / Raif / PromiseStorm / Stetson / JustPlainWierd & each & EVERY one of you whom worked as a team to accomplish the task. We now have 755 Players whom have Joined the TeamSpeak3 & LOVE our Platoon & servers! A EXCELLENT BUNCH OF PEOPLE ( THE BEST ) & I'm VERY PROUD to call each of you my friend! I Thank You once again! [sP8z] GUNNYS BUDDIES RoCkS!
  • FOX54P
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Thanks to the people that helped out on getting the camo for the members. Great JOB!! Thanks Again
  • TeflonMan4
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    I'm very thankful for the support in getting the camo yesterday. Definitely a great bunch of folks!
  • tstetson1
    39 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    thanks all that came in to teamspeak and helped and got the camo. look for another date coming up in the new year.
    thanks to Gunny, Rafi and mouser and all that helped make this happen.
  • Promise-Storm
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    The team worked hard getting Dice camo for everyone. The BF4 Lantern Solver app really helped out.
  • GUNNY1966
    686 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Once again yet another K&C event that went well! Thanks to all those whom participated & helped in getting all the new members the camo. We will need to schedule a upcoming event in the near future. I'd like to see those rank up their PHANTOM stuff so we can go & get them the orders & the bow. We'll see how things go around the Christmas Holidays & maybe set up a event!
  • GUNNY1966
    Here's some advice for those of you whom think we don't screen for cheaters! a player ( of whom I can't name because of the NAME & SHAME rules ) Joined the #3 server & once I discovered his aimbot 50857 I threw the BAN HAMMER on his sorry ^%$! Don't even think your going to get away with any ****. WRONG IDEA!!!! Said & Done this is WHY we screen each & every player & spend countless hours trying to make our community SAFE & FREE FROM PUNK **** D I T C H E S!!!
  • Raif71
    173 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    That's one thing I love here Gunny, we really get to play the game, not get run over by hacks...It's great to see that we have so many players who really can play, and enjoy the game...
  • Crown7ven
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    We need to resurrect this as I need the DICE camo yet for BF4. :)
  • Raif71
    stay tuned!! a NEW Event is Coming!!
  • FOX54P
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/SP8Zbf4/
    New Video In Facebook... Thanks FOX54P
  • GUNNY1966
    FOX54P wrote: »
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/SP8Zbf4/
    New Video In Facebook... Thanks FOX54P

Excellent Job FOX, those are awesome!