Weekly Debrief

You Broke admin tools....Cant change maps

mrgrumpygills
10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
guys in case you dont know some admin tools now dont work

Comments

• CrashCA
    1039 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Read other posts before typing.
  • b00y4
    37 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2017
    CrashCA wrote: »
    Read other posts before typing.

How about you don't be a **** before typing.

A search for "admin tools broken" will pull up many other threads for the other times updates have broken admin tools. This is how developers (I work for such a company) find things out. People report them. Quit trying to be the forum police and skip the topic if you aren't interested.

The primary problem, in my eyes, is that you can't change maps. Ever try to start a server on Abion? Practically impossible on ours. Because you don't have plugins to rotate small maps based on player count and larger maps after a certain number is reached (available with procon in bf4) you wind up losing players since people don't want to have to walk forever just to engage in a little action. Also the lack of scrolling rules when you type !rules is not fun. Who wants to alt tab out to figure out what the rules of a particular server are? But I digress. The map changing not working, and the ability to kick and move also being broke, are the main problems right now.
  • Axlerod1
    1378 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited December 2017
    Don't worry, ea stock is down another 5 bucks so far today. That is about $7 billion dollars in revenue lost this last 30 days.

Ea doesn't know what they are doing and this more than proves they are not listening to us.
    Post edited by Axlerod1 on
  • CrashCA
    1039 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    For general info, Devs have not used these forums for quite a while.
  • Axlerod1
    1378 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Devs do not discuss RSP either
  • b00y4
    37 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Devs, customer support people, whatever. This is the only way I know to report a problem which is why it was used. However unlikely, it may have been someting we did or a setting we toggeled. Maybe a user has had the same problem and could answer. It's not the case here but that's why people post in the forums, to get help, even if it's just a 'this is still a problem for everyone. it's not just you'
  • StarscreamUK
    7293 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    I can confirm thatt the team are aware of the issues with the admin panel, I do not have any further information at this time. There already exists a thread reagarding this, so this one is closed to stop clutter.

This discussion has been closed.