Agressive self healing Fedorov medic > Assault

Toshevbg
39 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
I have been playing Fedorov medic in a squad and man is this a killing machine. 3500 kills at 2.0 kpm with the Fedorov in conquest

The only thing that can stand in your way is Automatico everything else you can outgun . Sure you will lose some duels against Hellriegels or shotguns but thats about it
Using the poch as a self healing device is just overpowered. I am elite assault player but with Fedorov I do better . If you play with another agressive medic in your squad or a full squad you dominate conquest .

You can keep 2.0KPM on most maps and on top of it you self heal and revive your squad mates. I revive non squad players only if their in my way. On top of it you can keep 2000 SPM chasing flags ..

Fedorov is very very accurate for this kind of play. You can easily counter snipe with it by tap fire . Sure there are more accurate guns then but 26 bullets beats them. The reload time is also insane

Comments

• CHAMMOND1992
    348 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Ditched it for the RSC Optical. Successfully counter sniping with the Fedorov would be due to how horrible the person sniping is.
  • HuwJarz
    2221 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I still prefer my Selby Marksman and A/L Extended. Pretty much ditched the Federov. Can't see what the fuss is all about.
  • KatyPerryisan_ET
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Hmm, will still get rekt by my parabellum.
  • Loqtrall
    8629 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I was topping scoreboards in TDM earlier using the RSC, gunned down plenty of people using the Fedorov. The Fedorov is really nothing special in cqb if the person going up against it can actually play.
  • ProLegion_exor
    2480 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    The Fedorov is a good weapon for a inaccurate user against low skilled enemies.. Against better players it´s out performed by many other weapons at all ranges. I´m destroying headglitching first shooting Fedorov users with my .35 Marksman. They messaging me that´s not possible etc almost everyday. TTK baby!
  • robmcewen
    1709 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    The Fedorov is a great gun but, I think its the health patch that's most likely down to your increase in your gameplay. I always used the health crates and switched it over to the pouch a couple of months ago. These things are great for getting your self out of a trouble. Bitten off more than you can chew, throw few of these as you make your tactical withdrawal, heal up then have another go.
  • ElliotLH
    1532 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I absolutely love the Federov but it's hardly a god-gun. It's solid but like every weapon in this game it has disadvantages and will lose out to other guns and classes.
  • Toshevbg
    39 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    HuwJarz wrote: »
    I still prefer my Selby Marksman and A/L Extended. Pretty much ditched the Federov. Can't see what the fuss is all about.

The only Selb i like is the Optical one I can keep 1.8+ kpm with it

Bassicly Fedorov has its minuses but its the only Medic gun that can keep 1.8 KPM and above in Conquest. That and the Sweeper or Seb Optiical. When capping flags you run into 2/3 enemies non stop and nothing else can handle them in my opinion except Fedorov
  • CS-2107
    622 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    The thing that makes the fedorov so good in my eyes, is that I can conzentrate more on healing and reviving. But also I like to change things up, that is why I don't have more than 10 service stars on any weapon. Fedorov is not OP by any means, it is just a bit easier to use, but once you get used to the semi automatics than you will have more success with the other guns.
  • azelenkin0306
    194 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I wish this gun was never added to the game :) Now instead we have two types of running-gunning assaults. Looking forward to Farquhar rifle to bring down these runners on a industrial scale. Currently it's not possible due to 5 round limitation in Auto 8.35

This is just a comfortable weapon to use - fully automatic and a lot of rounds. In 1v1 it's beaten by almost every Medic gun, in other scenarios - it depends.

Thanks
  • poegle87
    112 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I still prefer using the General Liu Storm and often take out medics using the Fed. I don't hate the gun I just find it's very weak compared to other guns available.
  • IG-Calibre
    302 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    best thing about the fed is others will now pick up your kit to revive you, where as before no one wanted to deal with any of the medic weapons by and large.
  • IllIllIII
    3716 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    AL8 .35 MM owns the federov all day every day.
  • Toshevbg
    ElliotLH wrote: »
    I absolutely love the Federov but it's hardly a god-gun. It's solid but like every weapon in this game it has disadvantages and will lose out to other guns and classes.

Every gun losses to other guns and classes thats normal. The points is when your summarize it in the end you can achieve great things. With Fedorov I easily go 50-5 or 45-10 all the time in Conquest. As Assault I can do oit also but it requires more luck and RNG.
  • IllIllIII
    3716 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Toshevbg wrote: »

Every gun losses to other guns and classes thats normal. The points is when your summarize it in the end you can achieve great things. With Fedorov I easily go 50-5 or 45-10 all the time in Conquest. As Assault I can do oit also but it requires more luck and RNG.

You’d expect a higher K/D from someone claiming 50-5 is easy...
  • Toshevbg
    edited December 6
    IllIllIII wrote: »

You’d expect a higher K/D from someone claiming 50-5 is easy...

You have a point I should have a higher K/D but when I started I was awful and for the last 3 months I averege 3 K/D usually with 2 KPm per round of conquest. You can easily check that in the tracking.

I dug mysellf in a hole the first 4000 kills now I am climbing out

P.S As I said I started using Fedorov like 10 days ago and survivability improves dramaticly with it. As assault I avereged 40 kills per game but always died 20 . Now Normaly game for me is 40/12/13 as a Medic. If I play with a squad I can go 50/5 easily if you get some revives.

With my playing time now by the end of january my pure infantry kd will be 2.4 with kpm around 1.9 and sp 2600 .

Last game alone on Verdun as medic i went 55/21 and that was a bad game for me wish I could take back 6/7 deaths but i always go for flags i die stupid sometimes
  • ProLegion_exor
    2480 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

Because you can go 50-5 dosen´t reflect the weapons performance, it´s your skill as a player..
    The Model 8 .35 is unbeaten 13-47 meters in TTK for example. Beaten only by Automatico 0-12 meters. But ye, no one use it because of "skill".
  • woll3
    567 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    IllIllIII wrote: »
    AL8 .35 MM owns the federov all day every day.

If there would be a .35 Trench, i would agree, but the Fedorov simply covers the most important combat distances pretty well, its BTK stays the same until 27~ so a theorethical TTK of 0.4, which equals the Cei, 1906, Liu and 1907 in their 3 BTK range, combined with the trench bonus and fast recovery due to high rof you get something that can be used for general combat.

The .35 is fun on pub but not practical against enemies with good movement and useage of cover, where other factors then straight up shooting somebody become more important, not to mention that it is overshadowed in total by the SMLE anyway.