Agressive self healing Fedorov medic > Assault

Comments

• ElliotLH
    1532 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Toshevbg wrote: »
    ElliotLH wrote: »
    I absolutely love the Federov but it's hardly a god-gun. It's solid but like every weapon in this game it has disadvantages and will lose out to other guns and classes.

Every gun losses to other guns and classes thats normal. The points is when your summarize it in the end you can achieve great things. With Fedorov I easily go 50-5 or 45-10 all the time in Conquest. As Assault I can do oit also but it requires more luck and RNG.

That might be down to your own playstyle and the confidence you get using the Federov more than the gun itself. I can usually put up similar scores with all infantry kits baring scout (I suck big time as a scout), or if we're keeping things to the medic class the Cei-Rigotti. It's a good gun and is easy to use but it's not a great gun and can be outperformed by plenty of others in the same class. As I already mentioned I love this gun (4 kills away from 51 stars now) but it's no better or worse than other SLRs and good positioning, use of cover and flanking is as important as weapon choice.
  • Toshevbg
    39 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    IllIllIII wrote: »
    AL8 .35 MM owns the federov all day every day.

Sure that gun will kill me but what do you do after that with your other 2 bullets? Read the topic Fedorov is good for assaul type of play as a medic. The one that rushes first and blast his way .

With Fedorov you can get 3 kills with its magazine switch to pistol and get the 4th. Your gun will do what ? Shoot me and die after that and I get revived
  • Toshevbg
    39 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I absolutely love the Federov but it's hardly a god-gun. It's solid but like every weapon in this game it has disadvantages and will lose out to other guns and classes.

Every gun losses to other guns and classes thats normal. The points is when your summarize it in the end you can achieve great things. With Fedorov I easily go 50-5 or 45-10 all the time in Conquest. As Assault I can do oit also but it requires more luck and RNG.

That might be down to your own playstyle and the confidence you get using the Federov more than the gun itself. I can usually put up similar scores with all infantry kits baring scout (I suck big time as a scout), or if we're keeping things to the medic class the Cei-Rigotti. It's a good gun and is easy to use but it's not a great gun and can be outperformed by plenty of others in the same class. As I already mentioned I love this gun (4 kills away from 51 stars now) but it's no better or worse than other SLRs and good positioning, use of cover and flanking is as important as weapon choice.

Yeah SLR are good also . Probably you are right I agree with you. I used to play at the begining with the Mondragon Storm its good weapon but the 10 magazine is killing me..

I want to keep KPM over 1.8 and I need 20 bullets to do so
  • Toshevbg

Because you can go 50-5 dosen´t reflect the weapons performance, it´s your skill as a player..
    The Model 8 .35 is unbeaten 13-47 meters in TTK for example. Beaten only by Automatico 0-12 meters. But ye, no one use it because of "skill".

Man I agree the Model 8 is superiour in that range but my point is in conquest to play as an AssaultMedic you need more bullets and Fedorov is the best option in my opinion.

You can kill 2/3 guys with it . I have played with all medic weapons and I guess Fedorov suits me best for my playstyle
  • Loqtrall
    8629 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

I achieve kds like that using the RSC in CQL. The Fed is nothing special.

You do realize there's a difference between weapon power and player skill level, right?
  • IllIllIII
    3716 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member

Sure that gun will kill me but what do you do after that with your other 2 bullets? Read the topic Fedorov is good for assaul type of play as a medic. The one that rushes first and blast his way .

With Fedorov you can get 3 kills with its magazine switch to pistol and get the 4th. Your gun will do what ? Shoot me and die after that and I get revived

Youre dead when you face me with it.
    So you’re with your nose in the sand and a full clip in your gun ;)
  • woll3
    567 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited December 6
    Youre dead when you face me with it.
    So you’re with your nose in the sand and a full clip in your gun ;)

If he reacts just 0.06s faster he gets the frag, the main difference as to why the AL8´s are superior to the other SLR´s is their ROF, so the advantage diminishes against the fedorov.
  • Ram1c
    3456 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

Umm...reload? Or maybe even kill someone?
  • SuperReds1892
    328 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Stopped reading at “elite assault player”.
  • CS-2107
    622 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    What I see in this post is some ppl trying to compare the Fedorov with the Five round magazine rifles. So the point is, you play those completly different. If you rush in with a 1906 sure, you probably die 2 seconds later, but that weapon isn't intendet for this kind of playstyle. You better get some distance, pick enemies off one by one and than goin for the revive, while you run a higher risk with the fedorov, havng more rounds and cqc power, but also you give your position away and let enemies surround you.
  • Ram1c
    3456 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    CS-2107 wrote: »
    What I see in this post is some ppl trying to compare the Fedorov with the Five round magazine rifles. So the point is, you play those completly different. If you rush in with a 1906 sure, you probably die 2 seconds later, but that weapon isn't intendet for this kind of playstyle. You better get some distance, pick enemies off one by one and than goin for the revive, while you run a higher risk with the fedorov, havng more rounds and cqc power, but also you give your position away and let enemies surround you.

That's why you have a secondary too.
  • SirTerrible
    97 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I don't see the appeal of the gun personally. I'd rather use any medic gun other than the Rigotti and M1907 than use the Fedorov. I guess it's easy to use but it gets outgunned easily at pretty much any range.
  • ProLegion_exor
    2480 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

My KPM is higher on the Federov then .35, doesn't make it better. It's just because the general player is avarage/bad. So I outplay them regardless of weapon. If I would facing myself with the weapons the Fedorov would loose 9 times of 10. What will those 26 rounds do you when you are dead before u even can get passe the first enemie?
  • kaliyl777
    1955 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I use the RSC optical mostly, still cant get the hang of the federov except on maps that are more close quarters.
  • Piotrek1983pm
    204 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    just played the your lodaut, MVP, fierce gun!
  • V2Face
    1893 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Been using the 35 marksman and the general liu storm and haven’t looked at anything else. I prefer the excitement of having to pace my shots and improve my aim better without aim assist dragging me down .
  • ProLegion_exor
    2480 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    V2Face wrote: »
    Been using the 35 marksman and the general liu storm and haven’t looked at anything else. I prefer the excitement of having to pace my shots and improve my aim better without aim assist dragging me down .

Yep, - The GL storm
  • cee310
    23 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    don't see how you can be aggressive with a 5/6 SLR in conquest.
  • Loqtrall
    8629 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    cee310 wrote: »
    don't see how you can be aggressive with a 5/6 SLR in conquest.

Land your shots and play smart.