High ping on every server

CARPEDIEMNLer
3 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
edited December 2017
What is going on battlefield? I have very high ping on every server again, while my internet is fine. On every eu server i join i have high ping. Is there something i can do about it or is it a bf1 issue again?
Post edited by CARPEDIEMNLer on

Comments

• SGT_BURRELL4
    63 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Hello, @CARPEDIEMNLer.

You are not the only one experiencing these issues, hopefully these issues will be resolved soon.

Here is a link that could possible help with your issue, sorry for the inconvenience.
    Link: http://www.trustedreviews.com/how-to/how-to-reduce-ping-2945551

Hopefully this was helpful, have a great day.
    - Tanner.
  • full951
    1338 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    what's your region
  • CARPEDIEMNLer
    3 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    full951 wrote: »
    what's your region

My region is europe
  • MAGNUM_MU5TACHE
    1110 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Are you playing on Wifi? I noticed my ping went up about +40 when I tried wifi one day.
  • jeepers871755
    58 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    What a joke this game is lately. I have current ping of 34 165/12 and it’s total trash. Look at scoreboard and some yahoo with 2 bars and 189 ping is wrecking everyone. Don’t buy upgraded internet. It only makes it worse. I dunno why I even post this here, it’s not even where dice reads. Lame ****.
  • Gurnicz
    7 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I have 44 ms on west coast and used to have 80-87 ms on east coast, now all of a sudden I have a ranging 140-189ms on east. What in the world?
  • P0laKing
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    im from argentina and i am having the same problem usually i get 40-60 ms in brazilian servers now im getting 189 ms in almost all servers. ive tried contacting EA but they dont answer my messages. its a joke ive been trying to play for 4 days in a row and i keep having the same problem. its not the first time that i have this problem

• cocagenda
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    this is unbeliveble...i was playin normaly this morning and now at 7pm suddenly ping goes skyrocket...wth is wrong with u EA? can we have stable servers already?...do u even care about?if u didnt know we pay for the game to play not to have lags and stutters and high ping.dont try to buz me with stupid questions, just FIX the damn issues..
  • cavscoutrob
    20 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited December 2017
    this lag is starting to get really irritating. what the hell is the deal?
  • Aeneas111
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    this is just wow... after i bought a new gaming laptop and started playing bf1 i was thinking to never buy a gaming laptop before since they're so ****. i play bf1 on minimum settings with a i7 6700HQ Skylake vers and GTX 950m 4gb , my laptop being an ASUS rog gl552vx and today i started experiencing high ping on all server...im from romania and i had servers from france and germany and netherlands at 40 fps and now they are all on 100....custom servers at 62....what the hell is this ****...i had fps drops and disk usage at 99% and CPU usage at 99% , solved them all and now this...is seems like with every day i play this game i get more and more headache. pretty soon im gonna say **** it and go play some other game.
  • Ram1c
    4167 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Aeneas111 wrote: »
    this is just wow... after i bought a new gaming laptop and started playing bf1 i was thinking to never buy a gaming laptop before since they're so ****. i play bf1 on minimum settings with a i7 6700HQ Skylake vers and GTX 950m 4gb , my laptop being an ASUS rog gl552vx and today i started experiencing high ping on all server...im from romania and i had servers from france and germany and netherlands at 40 fps and now they are all on 100....custom servers at 62....what the hell is this ****...i had fps drops and disk usage at 99% and CPU usage at 99% , solved them all and now this...is seems like with every day i play this game i get more and more headache. pretty soon im gonna say **** it and go play some other game.

Good thing this is the Xbox section where we don't have to worry about things like that.
  • rock1obsta
    3751 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Ram1c wrote: »
    Aeneas111 wrote: »

Good thing this is the Xbox section where we don't have to worry about things like that.

Oh man, Savage!
    :trollface:
  • 2003cobravert
    53 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I’m afraid to respond. Moderators are closing things down at will. I’d like to say it should be freedom of speech but it’s more like freedom of speech with 1000 rules.
  • rock1obsta
    3751 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I’m afraid to respond. Moderators are closing things down at will. I’d like to say it should be freedom of speech but it’s more like freedom of speech with 1000 rules.

Sadly, our beloved First Amendment (capital letter status is intentional) does not extend to privately run media.
  • 2003cobravert
    53 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    rock1obsta wrote: »

Sadly, our beloved First Amendment (capital letter status is intentional) does not extend to privately run media.

Yes I’m aware of this. Imagine if they also monitored all the mentally challenged people that post here. I don’t come on here too often except to see if there are server issues. I just wish,for the brief times I post, I could get some real answers to what’s going on and why.
  • LOLGotYerTags
    9100 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Moderator
    rock1obsta wrote: »

Yes I’m aware of this. Imagine if they also monitored all the mentally challenged people that post here. I don’t come on here too often except to see if there are server issues. I just wish,for the brief times I post, I could get some real answers to what’s going on and why.

That is not appropriate.

Dont post such things in future as doing so will result in an infraction.

• jeepers871755
    58 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    What’s with the e-police on a forum dice doesn’t even Bother having a preference on? Lol, go cuss them out on reddit, way more responsive then the ghosting here.
  • ShintyShinto
    49 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I've noticed a lot of rubber banding lately after the EA servers went down a few days back. It's especially odd because I never used to get it, and now it happens frequently to other players as well. Not PUBG bad, but pretty annoying still.
  • Gurnicz
    7 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I've all but stopped playing this game because of the volatility of my connection to US E. All competitive play is hosted on US E. I cannot play in competitive formats if I have 185 ping. Off to another game we go!oh look, pubg got fixed. Guess I'll get good at that now. Way to go EA
  • GyposEyelash
    61 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Gurnicz wrote: »
    I've all but stopped playing this game because of the volatility of my connection to US E. All competitive play is hosted on US E. I cannot play in competitive formats if I have 185 ping. Off to another game we go!oh look, pubg got fixed. Guess I'll get good at that now. Way to go EA

I'm not a fan of EA, but isn't it unreasonable to expect them to defy the laws of physics just so you can play competitively on the east US servers?