Sidearm skins

edwardsavenue
253 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
When will the sidearm skins be available for players? I’m talking about the succulent legendaries.

Comments

• HellOfAHominid
    25 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Good question! I've been looking forward to these too... Let's hope they release then on the 11th with the new dlc...
  • Ferdinand_J_Foch
    1064 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Some of these new skins look pretty decent, especially those for pistols that have camouflage Legendary skins, which look absolutely dull.

In particular, there are a few that I want more than the others. There is the 'Syndicate' skin for the Mars, which gives it a sort of 'Desert Gold' look. There is also a new skin for the P08 which gives the weapon a silver finish with a tortoise shell pattern for its grips.

The name of the skin?

'Gott mitt uns'

Quite the ... unfortunate name there ... I guess I'll have to make a disclaimer at the start of each match that I'm not some ... well, you know ...
  • Ferdinand_J_Foch
    1064 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Two of the new sidearm skins have shown up in the latest revision. One is a skin for the P08 (Saint-Mihiel) and the other is a skin for the Frommer Stop (Innhaber).
  • HellOfAHominid
    25 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Some of these new skins look pretty decent, especially those for pistols that have camouflage Legendary skins, which look absolutely dull.

In particular, there are a few that I want more than the others. There is the 'Syndicate' skin for the Mars, which gives it a sort of 'Desert Gold' look. There is also a new skin for the P08 which gives the weapon a silver finish with a tortoise shell pattern for its grips.

The name of the skin?

'Gott mitt uns'

Quite the ... unfortunate name there ... I guess I'll have to make a disclaimer at the start of each match that I'm not some ... well, you know ...

Yes I agree... The camo skins sucked, so it will be great to have a nice looking frommer stop, mars and so forth! I forgot to check the revision when I finished playing so I'm glad to hear two are in there! Not a fan of gott mitt uns also lol.
  • crabman169
    10441 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    It appears those new legendaries will be appearing in revisions going forward
  • llPhantom_Limbll
    1426 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Two of the new sidearm skins have shown up in the latest revision. One is a skin for the P08 (Saint-Mihiel) and the other is a skin for the Frommer Stop (Innhaber).

Yeah, got the new P08 skin for the last premium battlepack today.
  • Pretzel-sama
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

Wait, wait, wait

Did we got our Premium Bp today? Haven't received anything yet..
  • llPhantom_Limbll
    1426 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

Wait, wait, wait

Well I got mine so I think it should be available for everyone now.
  • crabman169
    10441 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

Damn son

I got savioa x 2
    Le poilu x 2
    Von kluck x 2

All from superior bps

Got an Enchanced and got the Yang from it :/
  • llPhantom_Limbll
    crabman169 wrote: »

Damn son

I got savioa x 2
    Le poilu x 2
    Von kluck x 2

All from superior bps

Got an Enchanced and got the Yang from it :/

Random is a pure art form, haven't you heard that?
  • Roy57on
    50 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    When will the sidearm skins be available for players? I’m talking about the succulent legendaries.

DICE logic: let's add lots of new skins, but don't add any of them to the Campaign Operations battlepack revisions.

I'm expecting DICE will make them available in a Christmas revision, but a missed opprtunity on their part.
  • ElliotLH
    1491 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

Wait, wait, wait

Well I got mine so I think it should be available for everyone now.

Got mine too.
  • MarxistDictator
    3268 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited December 4
    I'm hoping this means a flush of actually decent revisions is on the way. This one is a good start. We're about to add another 42 unique options with turning tides and they're finally doling out the new legendary sidearm skins. Still need not legendary 1900 skins too dice.
  • edwardsavenue
    253 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Got the saint mihiel
  • llPhantom_Limbll
    @crabman169
    Got the new Frommer stop skin from community mission battlepack. Pure luck, I guess.
  • ElliotLH
    1491 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Got the M1911 and C96 skins and they look pretty swish.
  • crabman169
    @crabman169
    Got the new Frommer stop skin from community mission battlepack. Pure luck, I guess.

I cry everytim
    ElliotLH wrote: »

I like both skins but I have care package for m1911 and his Lordship for the c96 so aethstically I'm good.

CDO completist wise - GOD **** DAMMIT
  • Ferdinand_J_Foch
    I got the Lucifer skin for the M1911, which makes me wish that we had a skin trading feature in BF1. I really don't like this skin, but I'm sure someone else would be willing to trade for it. In fact, I got it in an Enhanced pack, which I was using in order to get the 'Hanyang Arsenal' skin for the Liu. To add further insult to injury, the Enhanced pack that I bought and opened right after getting this M1911 skin gave me ... the very same skin ... again.

That's RNG for you, giving you a 'sense of accomplishment' like no other ...

Now I'll have to hope I get the Liu skin through normal packs, since I'm saving my horde of scraps for the new TT skins coming up on Monday. I've got about 4280 right now, and also have some puzzle pieces for weapons that I couldn't care less about (Dud Club and French Butcher Knife) that I can scrap if I need to do so. I mean, we're getting not just one sword, but three new swords for Turning Tides! I really do hope that at least one of those swords is locked behind a reasonable challenge, rather than puzzle pieces.
  • ElliotLH
    crabman169 wrote: »
    @crabman169

I cry everytim
    ElliotLH wrote: »

I like both skins but I have care package for m1911 and his Lordship for the c96 so aethstically I'm good.

CDO completist wise - GOD **** DAMMIT

Yer I know what you mean there as I've got skins I like for both already (Manstopper and Boxcannon) but I'll use them for a bit until it's time for a makeover.
  • MarxistDictator
    3268 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    They put the Devanna in the exchange. That alone makes this revision 10/10

I'd like that Hanyang Arsenal too.