Why is [Removed] allowed to stat-bash?

Astr0damus
1457 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
edited December 7

You let him do this and then don't even give me a chance to respond but simply lock the thread which WAS DORMANT SINCE OCTOBER.
And you don't even ban him?

What kind of bull-**** is this?

Completely unprovoked!
I would check if this is someone's alt-account (check IP address.)

Moderation is not even allowed to be discussed, but if you will allow people to stat-bash me with no recourse, then PHUCK this place.

Comments

• MarxistDictator
    3343 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Who is allowed to discuss moderation? You can PM the mods with links to posts you think are offensive btw.
  • llPhantom_Limbll
    1447 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    "Flag" button exists for a reason.
  • Astr0damus
    1457 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    yeah, I said that, can't you read?
    "Moderation is not even allowed to be discussed,"

But I'm calling BS that it is open season on me only. Everyone else gets warned and banned, but if it is against me, it's completely fine.
  • Astr0damus
    edited December 7

The mod didn't even admonish this guy, he simply locked the thread and said something about K/D not being relevant.
    Nothing about this guy openly stat-bashing.

Mods are playing favorites, probably because I have made threads about EA and lootboxes before.

Prediction: The mods will allow everyone to pile-on in this thread about me.
    So have at it chumps.
    That particular thread had not been posted on since October, and this deuschbag resurrected it to say "He makes a new thread every day" that's the point I was trying to make.
  • x_Undaunted_x
    2565 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Astr0damus wrote: »

The mod didn't even admonish this guy, he simply locked the thread and said something about K/D not being relevant.
    Nothing about this guy openly stat-bashing.

Mods are playing favorites, probably because I have made threads about EA and lootboxes before.

Prediction: The mods will allow everyone to pile-on in this thread about me.
    So have at it chumps.

How do you know they haven't admonished the guy? How do you know the thread was locked because of that?

Also - do you need a tinfoil hat? I'm selling them dirt cheap. Guaranteed to keep the conspiracies away.
  • Astr0damus
    edited December 7
    [Quotes removed for naming and shaming]
  • x_Undaunted_x
    2565 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited December 7
    [Quotes removed for naming and shaming]

So you clearly started a troll thread and now you're mad because it's closed?

y1mzp.jpg
  • boutneus
    1696 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    You make a separate thread trying to get a guy punished because of a comment? No words... just -.-
  • TEKNOCODE
    6005 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    My inner grade schooler has arrived: waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.
  • TheGM86
    285 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Why is this even a topic?
  • GuN_sLiNgErXD15
    202 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    How do you know the guy hasn’t been warned?
    The mods also don’t answer to you, you are free to dm then to ask if it’s bothering you that much.

Enjoy the barn anyway op fully deserved for all the crap posts you’ve been churning out imho.
  • MarxistDictator
    3343 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    you could always make a new thread about KD
  • EA_Lanna
    47 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, EA Moderator
    edited December 7
    You let him do this and then don't even give me a chance to respond but simply lock the thread which WAS DORMANT SINCE OCTOBER.
    And you don't even ban him?

What kind of bull-**** is this?

Completely unprovoked!
    I would check if this is someone's alt-account (check IP address.)

Moderation is not even allowed to be discussed, but if you will allow people to stat-bash me with no recourse, then PHUCK this place.

OK, I’ll aim to address the "discussing moderation" rule here as I’m sure there are others would have similar questions.

Discussing moderation
    •Feedback on moderation is welcome, you can feel free to pm us mods if you have feedback. Discussions on the forum surrounding yours or another person's moderation isn't ok. That's the difference, be aware of it so as not to repeat this again.
    Moderation is not done publicly. We will never discuss the moderation of another user with anyone. Moderation is between the individual user and the moderation team.

While I'm at it, "Use of Profanity" is another rule to be mindful of. The rules outline not to "Curse or swear. Don’t try to get away with it by using symbols in place of letters, too. We all k*** what you’re trying to s**.". So if you do use profanity or imply it, you will be moderated.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!