Guaranteed Super Rare for everyone

Comments

• ElliotLH
    1532 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    iano1978 wrote: »
    ElliotLH wrote: »
    Think I'll pass on this one lol. Mind you I wonder how many you can get if you just sat on an SAA when defending in Ops?

I think it will be very difficult for the average player to complete this mission especially with the ricochet bug.
    SAA would be a good start but also remember that horses, mortars, field guns etc also count as vehicles.

Yep I think you're right there man - I'm skipping it purely as my work hours right now have severely cut my play time.

Good point about what constitutes a vehicle as that should help people out.
  • boutneus
    1696 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited December 7
    boutneus wrote: »
    Find a support buddy, make him drop a mortar down 100 times. Destroy it 100 times.

Sounds like real fun

It ain’t, but if you’re desperate 4 the skin this is the easiest guaranteed way to go about it. I wouldn’t mind doing it legit, ain’t that hard. More of a mind blown that they give a legendary skin that was already in exchange before
  • iano1978
    472 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    boutneus wrote: »
    It ain’t, but if you’re desperate 4 the skin this is the easiest guaranteed way to go about it

The day I boost to get a cosmetic item in a video game will be the day I stop playing video games.

• boutneus
    1696 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    No1 is forcing u 2 lol. Just a tip for some1 struggling. I’m not gonna bother with it neither
  • robmcewen
    1709 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited December 7
    Don't mortar's, AA guns, heavy machine guns and horses count as vehicles for some for some the medal challenges?

Edit; iano1978 already has pointed this out
  • beetroot888
    475 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Had the tank damage big been fixed? If not what's the sense of this assignment. Next assignment being down bohemoth with melee tool of your choice.
  • Siiiiimi
    99 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    AA’s will be camped, and should you be lucky enough to get one, 5 of your teammates will block you trying to get it.
  • crabman169
    10508 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Every tank will now spawn as heavy tank

Dice should had this one after the 11th (ricochet bug fix) to help out

But there are other vehicles aside from heavy tank and Landship

Going to be a very interesting Op's and conquest weekend
  • dmccar1001
    131 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Tough weekend to be flying a plane!
  • magosnow
    211 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    This is actually pretty hard. I'll skip it because i already have another legendary,but i reckon it would take me a bit of an effort.
  • iano1978
    472 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    crabman169 wrote: »

I played a test CQ round this evening just to gauge what I could do. One round in Assault tank on Sinai managed 9 vehicles destroyed, that was tough though.
  • crabman169
    10508 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

I played a test CQ round this evening just to gauge what I could do. One round in Assault tank on Sinai managed 9 vehicles destroyed, that was tough though.

Hopefully we'll see more attacks against armour from assault or medic with HE rifle nades and support pouch resupplying combo (think it's still 11 HE nades to kill a heavy tank)

I've already got the skin so I'm not fussed about the mission.

Tank hunter Landship
    The St Chammond with the driver LMG and spotlight (can't remember the name for some stupid reason
    Howizter light tank
    Atry truck
    Anti armour garford

Good tanks for anti armour; Garford for example has a throwable AT nade that recharges fairly quickly and has you can see is pretty devastating

Not hopping on CTE?
  • abc1434286920
    47 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Requires some SERIOUS grinding....at least the rest of us will be guaranteed a headshot available at AA's.
  • iano1978

I'm not fussed about skins in general, only really collect the legendary ones to fulfill my ocd needs!!
    I've medals to complete this week so will focus on them instead, I cant handle too much grind.

Not hopping on CTE?

I leave that to the Pros B)

• crabman169

I'm not fussed about skins in general, only really collect the legendary ones to fulfill my ocd needs!!
    I've medals to complete this week so will focus on them instead, I cant handle too much grind.

Not hopping on CTE?

I leave that to the Pros B)

CDO REEEEE

Just won on Op's; real intense. Took out the dreadnought with the coastal gun

• Ferdinand_J_Foch
    1098 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Well, you really do need to destroy 100 vehicles. That pretty much changes everything ...

I guess it'll stay as a fairly rare skin after all.
  • MarxistDictator
    3343 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    13 down 87 to go lol
  • NLBartmaN
    47 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited December 8
    I think if you do really good and all goes the right way, an avarage of 10 vehicles a round is possible .. that makes 10 rounds for a skin ..
    Do I really want it that bad .. ? :/
  • Sed1Tion
    240 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited December 8
    100 vehicle kills in 3 days.........LOL

Ooooh lets have an insane mission where you have to kill 100 bugged vehicles in 3 day's.

Even with "cheating" with friends this is a little bit insane.

Dice started partying a little early for christmas!!!

Looks like the person that did the "specializations tasks" is running the Holiday missions :(
  • Siiiiimi
    99 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Im at 91/100. AA truck monte grappa. Not incredible helpfull for the team. Best round 23 kills.