Best Match Kill Count

Comments

• crabman169
    10508 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Monte Grappa operations - attacking
    26/11/2016

Screenshot-Original.png?sv=2015-12-11&sr=b&si=DefaultAccess&sig=s%2Bf9Vbiy0pe7SyIjCcGB1h9QTbZ1nn3NL5BNNQtYYgs%3D

~

@HardAimedKid the messages on the first page lmfao
  • ProLegion_exor
    2480 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited December 7
    @crabman169 Points bro.?

0uxTpDy.jpg
  • crabman169
    10508 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited December 7
    @crabman169 Points bro.?

0uxTpDy.jpg

screenshot-****.jpg
    plz no ban mods; purely friendly banter and I can't find the image any way
  • Thumper2671
    294 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I forgot which class I was playing as the most, but I think I was using the Lebel infantry a lot in this round.
    VfElVCO.jpg
  • ProLegion_exor
    2480 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    crabman169 wrote: »
    @crabman169 Points bro.?

0uxTpDy.jpg

screenshot-****.jpg
    plz no ban mods; purely friendly banter and I can't find the image any way

You couldn´t see it? Gues to good to be shown for the board xD xD
  • Krkan_xD
    80 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    my best was 192 10 or smt on monte grapa ops.
  • HardAimedKid
    10266 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    lol I get messages like that too, good times.. I don't normally screenshot matches. The match I think of off the top of my head is a 54 kill tdm match
  • James-MII
    531 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    There’s some good scores and stats going on here guys m, very good work!
  • Ferdinand_J_Foch
    1098 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I managed to get a 56-10 Conquest match on St. Quentin Scar, and I did end up topping the scoreboard. Of course, I used the MG14/17 Suppressive, so I'm not quite sure if it counts ... XD

My best ever TDM match was on Ballroom Blitz, with a score of 16-0, using a Benet-Mercie Storm. I basically camped on the rooftops and resupplied everyone else that was on there. How my enemies didn't manage to kill me even though I had a pretty mediocre (and some would say, terrible) LMG, I still don't know. I didn't even take any damage throughout the whole match.
  • ninjapenquinuk
    404 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Maybe my luck is changing. Went 63-17 last night, though It was on Kaiser operations, but only joined 2 sectors in and eventually lost on last sector on Amiens (as attacker). Was a mix of Heavy tank and Infantry though, with tank kills probably the highest percentage.
  • ElliotLH
    1532 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Having now just been on the receiving end of someone who ended up going 114 - 20 I need to up my game severely haha!
  • MarxistDictator
    3343 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    My friend went 87-11 the other day on ballroom I was gonna call Guiness for him.

I think the most I've ever gotten in one game was 205, Verdun attacking back when 40p was a thing. How I miss it.
  • JacobtheSmartGuy
    910 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    184 kills in fort Vaux frontlines with mostly chauchat
  • theONEFORCE
    1500 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    My friend went 87-11 the other day on ballroom I was gonna call Guiness for him.

I think the most I've ever gotten in one game was 205, Verdun attacking back when 40p was a thing. How I miss it.

I bet the kids were going nuts.
  • Krkan_xD
    80 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Here is my best so far

GklSOkj.jpg
    fJbstCZ.jpg
  • ssjsnoop
    47 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    My highest kill counts are in 2 games, one Operations and one War Pigeons.

Both times I went exactly 88-30ish. That was a long time ago. I really want to top that score and now that I've completed all Weapon Unlock assignments, I might.
  • OMGaPUPPY
    20 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Krkan_xD wrote: »
    Here is my best so far

GklSOkj.jpg
    fJbstCZ.jpg

My word sir, that is insane. What classes did you use to get that?
  • Imabaka70
    585 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    OMGaPUPPY wrote: »
    Here is my best so far

GklSOkj.jpg
    fJbstCZ.jpg

I'm gonna wager a guess and say pilot
  • abc1434286920
    47 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Imabaka70 wrote: »
    OMGaPUPPY wrote: »
    Here is my best so far

GklSOkj.jpg
    fJbstCZ.jpg

I'm gonna wager a guess and say pilot

It's there in the 2nd pic, best pilot score of 45873 (out of his total of 48488, more or less 95% of his score was from a plane)
    I am wondering are scores like this still possible or is this pre nerf of the fighter planes and AA also?
    Playing conquest mainly best score something along 70-1 in a standoff. Don't really keep track though.

• Imabaka70
    585 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited December 8
    A good attack plane pilot with a communicating back seat gunner is a force to be reconned with. I'm a decent pilot but put me in the back of my clan mates attack plane and we are almost unstoppable.