CTE - hop on now for Fao Frontlines and Gallipoli operations

crabman169
10508 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
As it says on the box. Both EU and US regions
New medic and bolt action skins are now named and the blues and oranges have extra gear on the rifle

New melee weapons too

Ottoman sword
Oriental sword
Araboo

Comments

• BaronVonGoon
    2950 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Digital skins eh. I weep for humanity.
  • ElliotLH
    1532 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    The swords sound fun.
  • crabman169
    10508 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Digital skins eh. I weep for humanity.

1ppi4p.jpg
  • MarxistDictator
    3343 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Arebo was part of the Brusilov build. Looks like it's part of the second half of TT.

Also they lifted the exp cap lol no more max rank CTE for me.
  • crabman169
    Arebo was part of the Brusilov build. Looks like it's part of the second half of TT.

Also they lifted the exp cap lol no more max rank CTE for me.

Have you plays the op's yet without fog?
  • MarxistDictator
    3343 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    No Cape Helles only has fog ATM. Also when the elites appear on Achi Baba the infiltrator never actually appears despite showing it in the cut scene.

I'm also kind of weirded out by the vehicle deployment on cape helles. You get torpedo boats/y landers and 2 planes to start as the British, then on the next you lose your boats but gain a destroyer, then on sector three you lose everything. On the last one your planes come back. Very odd.

Also on the first sector you can grief as the Ottomans in one of the towers that is for some reason part of the sector despite being on the other side of an OOB wall, dragging the game on until they spawn enough mortars to kill you out of it. Very annoying.

Still better than the Russian Operations.
  • GoofyMC123
    994 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    No Cape Helles only has fog ATM.

Ughhhh
  • Yokoyaa
    169 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    No Cape Helles only has fog ATM. Also when the elites appear on Achi Baba the infiltrator never actually appears despite showing it in the cut scene.

I'm also kind of weirded out by the vehicle deployment on cape helles. You get torpedo boats/y landers and 2 planes to start as the British, then on the next you lose your boats but gain a destroyer, then on sector three you lose everything. On the last one your planes come back. Very odd.

Also on the first sector you can grief as the Ottomans in one of the towers that is for some reason part of the sector despite being on the other side of an OOB wall, dragging the game on until they spawn enough mortars to kill you out of it. Very annoying.

Still better than the Russian Operations.

I hope they will remove this useless permafog, it's supposed to be shiny...
  • xBCxSEALxTEAMx6
    255 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Yep, i was on. Please do NOT nerf the Arisaka 38 infantry variant rifle, please.
  • crabman169
    Damn. I don't like the fog on this one (it's good for hiding from boats and planes though)

I want the day version and stormy version :/

• MarxistDictator
    You can sort of cut through the fog for the gunners on the destroyer with the AA battery on it, the spot light follows where you aim.

Other than that it's pretty annoying.
  • Yokoyaa
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/QB97PRK
    Just fill this survey guys and report it to remove this dumb fog on cape helles...
  • GoofyMC123
    994 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    crabman169 wrote: »
    Damn. I don't like the fog on this one (it's good for hiding from boats and planes though)

I want the day version and stormy version :/

Blinding sun or fog - those are the two Dice choices i'm afraid :(
  • AlotOfThunder
    1271 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    just finished an op as the british/anzacs and our team swiftly made it through both maps. cape helles was tough, but achi baba was taken entirely in 1 battalion. it seems the objectives are farther apart than most other maps, so things are more spread out a bit,
  • xBCxSEALxTEAMx6
    255 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Yokoyaa wrote: »
    Just fill this survey guys and report it to remove this dumb fog on cape helles...

Are you sure the fog is permanent, and not for a way of testing? Sometimes they up weather effects to increase framerates to see how it plays under stress. Being it can't rain all game, they chose that. Anyway, i like the fog, being it eliminates the sniper spam. Didn't get killed once by a scoped rifle. I say keep it lol.
  • Yokoyaa
    Yokoyaa wrote: »

Are you sure the fog is permanent, and not for a way of testing? Sometimes they up weather effects to increase framerates to see how it plays under stress. Being it can't rain all game, they chose that. Anyway, i like the fog, being it eliminates the sniper spam. Didn't get killed once by a scoped rifle. I say keep it lol.

I hope it's only a test, Gallipoli isn't supposed to be foggy but a shinny or normal weather lol.