DICE you need only 4 game modes

KYUSS_QOTSA
43 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
edited December 2017
CONQUEST, CONQUEST ASSAULT, OPERATION , TITAN . these are the 4 modes which need to be present in future BF titles from the START! not seperatly released in DLC.

thats all. hope you listen. xD

i mean check this ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ out. this was glorious. it gives purpose to Conquest.

Comments

• llPhantom_Limbll
    6058 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
  • KYUSS_QOTSA
    43 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    nah frontlines is crap. TITAN mode the best. Frontlines is good for cod kiddies i guess. real BF players play titan hehe
  • dA_9_eL_81
    1856 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Did rush get unpopular on BF1 because of T12 instead of T16 (like BF4).... or what went wrong with that gamemode...

But ofcourse you are completely wrong OP.... You are missing some of the smaller gamemodes which also are highly popular with the community....

Also I enjoyed the chainlink (BF4) gamemode very much... Which could compare to a smaller, faster Frontlines....

• TEKNOCODE
    11552 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Cod kiddie?

Pot meet kettle.
  • crabman169
    12848 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    nah frontlines is crap. TITAN mode the best. Frontlines is good for cod kiddies i guess. real BF players play titan hehe

So by extension Verdun and Tannerburg are for "cod kiddies" too?

Hmmm
  • boutneus
    2479 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Frontlines is only popular because people don’t have to deal with planes. The gamemode on itself isn’t even that good
  • gets__tilted
    1687 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    boutneus wrote: »
    Frontlines is only popular because people don’t have to deal with planes. The gamemode on itself isn’t even that good

I wouldn't say that. Its a smaller mode that exposes a players weakness easier than the big modes. Thats why the OP keeps away.
  • Qwagm1re
    332 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Your comment is stupid. Are you drunk?
  • Qwagm1re
    332 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    boutneus wrote: »

Wow, thats like saying people dont go to the movies because they dont have to deal with popcorn.
  • ProLegion_exor
    3541 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    CQ, Operations Small, Frontlines and Domination.
  • trip1ex
    5104 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    How about they just perfect balance and gameplay and maps and map selection in their most popular mode first. And then worry about doing other modes.
  • obisearch
    774 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    CQ, Operations Small, Frontlines and Domination.

I do have to agree with this
  • ragnarok013
    3661 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    dA_9_eL_81 wrote: »
    Did rush get unpopular on BF1 because of T12 instead of T16 (like BF4).... or what went wrong with that gamemode...

But ofcourse you are completely wrong OP.... You are missing some of the smaller gamemodes which also are highly popular with the community....

Also I enjoyed the chainlink (BF4) gamemode very much... Which could compare to a smaller, faster Frontlines....

Honestly for me rush stopped being fun after BF3 and went off the rails in BF1. I did like Chainlink in Bf4 and I like to play domination on occasion as well when I'm not playing my main game mode of conquest. I would like Conquest small and large to come back as separate presets because sometimes you have a server just starting up and CQS is better until you get a full server.
  • Goofy-The-Sc0t
    1214 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

I'm 37 and i've never played COD
  • ProLegion_exor
    3541 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    wow from these replies this just shows that our bf community has been overrun by **** cod kiddies. i mean wow. and i hear i was expecting something like yea man your right or something. wow. "CQ, Operations Small, Frontlines and Domination.? seriously? FU !!!! we need big conquest maps, more players, more vehicles. no small maps.

Grow up, learn to use weapons and some teamplay. The suggestions I gave has something for everyone, a variety of vehicles, infantry, pace and player counts.

64p (all vechicles), 40p (all vehicles), 32p (vehicles -planes) and 24p (infantry only)
  • TheAv3nger14
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Frontlines = Garbage. It only makes sense because it's a WW1 themed game mode. Anything non 64 player is boring, and counter intuitive to next gen. You want to know what "splits the playerbase?" Having an excessive amount of game modes with different player counts. You want small? Go play TDM.
  • ProLegion_exor
    Frontlines = Garbage. It only makes sense because it's a WW1 themed game mode. Anything non 64 player is boring, and counter intuitive to next gen. You want to know what "splits the playerbase?" Having an excessive amount of game modes with different player counts. You want small? Go play TDM.

Why would I go and play TDM? I prefer objectives and rotation when I play.
  • TheAv3nger14
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

Why would I go and play TDM? I prefer objectives and rotation when I play.

Yes, and that is fine. You can get those things from any other game mode. I would hardly call two teams smashing relentlessly into eachother, attempting to push the other off the map in a back and fourth fashion (most of them are very linear) objective play and rotation.