Impossible to play without seeing a cheat

Comments

• woll3
    677 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Oskool_007 wrote: »
    Hackusations have no impact on the outcome of a match. Cheaters on the other hand have a huge impact on the outcome of a match.

If somebody hackusates from the spectator and convinces half of a team to leave i wouldnt say that it has "no impact" on the actual game.
    This leads me to believe those who take issue with hackusations are more worried about how other people perceive them, and less worried about what's happening to the game itself.

As if you have to choose one or the other, people complain that reporting players does nothing, but maybe thats down to players reporting everything and everyone anyway. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• IllIllIII
    4245 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Jim_gate wrote: »
    Havent played for 2 months and today the very first match I played was with a cheater named 01010101binary, he frankly confessed he was cheating, because he was angry with other cheaters.
    Its funny that he said he reported many hackers before and even wrote ea emails about the cheat code and back door he found affecting ea servers, yet he got no reply whatsoever. He then went full rage and cheat every match with auto aimming damage boost you name it, he has them all. I chatted with this dude a lot and kinda feel his feelings. I myself posted 3 topics with regard to cheatings, and reported 500 plus cheater in my 1400 hours of bf1 play time, yet I was treated like dog **** and never had any feedback about cheating and cheaters I reported, many of them are sure playing atm. What could I do? Eat **** and die? Im fed up with this **** and I will post every community I m active in against ea and dice. Hope u bankrupt in the foreseeable future and let no one be your victim.

Aha so it is you that is keeping EA busy with your hackusations...

Buy a console, will suite you better.
  • Oskool_007
    557 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    It's sad when someone mentions cheating in this thread, which is about cheating, they're instantly ganged up on and bullied by multiple cheat defenders.

Although one defender did list good advice if you want a cheat free experience. Buy a game console.
  • IllIllIII
    4245 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    It's sad when someone mentions cheating in this thread, which is about cheating, they're instantly ganged up on and bullied by multiple cheat defenders.

Although one defender did list good advice if you want a cheat free experience. Buy a game console.

There are some people in here that have some contructive critism about the AC policy and the cheat problems in the game.
    I agree more with them then those who claim there are no cheats or very rare.

Just don’t come in to this thread and cry about servers full of cheaters when you’re horrible at the game..
  • Jim_gate
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    funny that i have ps4 pro and bf1 on ps4 pro, i just fed up with anther type of abuse on console. autoaimming, I blamed myself exploited this ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ game feature. Btw I killed far more efficiently on console than on pc.40+ kills average every matches, console players are just not match an over average pc player. Btw, I ranked 80 in less than 4 days. I bought my ps4 pro and bf1 ps4 edition last week, and I'm now ranked 81.
  • IllIllIII
    Jim_gate wrote: »
    funny that i have ps4 pro and bf1 on ps4 pro, i just fed up with anther type of abuse on console. autoaimming, I blamed myself exploited this **** game feature. Btw I killed far more efficiently on console than on pc.40+ kills average every matches, console players are just not match an over average pc player. Btw, I ranked 80 in less than 4 days. I bought my ps4 pro and bf1 ps4 edition last week, and I'm now ranked 81.

With AA and AR console fps is so casual any one can do it.
    I have to admit i got that from people in the forum and reviews.. no expeience myself.
  • Revokah
    820 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    yeah I’ve played comp on console and the average player is something close to 20% better on pc than on console
  • Oskool_007
    557 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    IllIllIII wrote: »

There are some people in here that have some contructive critism about the AC policy and the cheat problems in the game.

Just don’t come in to this thread and cry about servers full of cheaters when you’re horrible at the game..

Anyone's free to come in this thread and express their encounters with cheaters, regardless of their skill level. Please stop trying to intimate people and run them out of this thread.
  • IllIllIII

Anyone's free to come in this thread and express their encounters with cheaters, regardless of their skill level. Please stop trying to intimate people and run them out of this thread.

People come here and complain about “cheaters” while most have another explanation.
    If you refuse to see that, you are part of a hoax instead of trying to discuss cheaters and lack of AC...
  • D5RAT
    2003 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

People come here and complain about “cheaters” while most have another explanation.
    If you refuse to see that, you are part of a hoax instead of trying to discuss cheaters and lack of AC...

There's no doubt the problems Dice have with this game doesn't help the suspect kills ect but it also disguises the cheats too . Getting shot through walls or from impossible angles all look super suspicious but can be just laggy servers . all free cheats are no longer working but no recoil , aim assist for m&k and uniform colour changers using autokey seem to be on the rise and there's not alot FF can do about that
  • Revokah
    820 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    That’s where punkbuster was good as it took a screen print of what was on the screen
  • D5RAT
    2003 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2017
    Revokah wrote: »
    That’s where punkbuster was good as it took a screen print of what was on the screen

Spot on and punkbuster had some cool admin tools such as PB_SV_BanMask ( insert Russia's subnet ip) would ban most connections from Russia ,,hacking cheaters halved

Also some good news from the cheat sites forums. In reply to a request for new cheat a coder replied
    "Creating a free hack causes fast detections & bans... just learn to make own aimbot/ESP with ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ and you are good to go. But FF system has been improved very funny way and few big sites has stop make hacks/cheats for BF1 because high ratio of detection even those are VIP hacks/cheats."

Which if true is good news
  • Revokah
    edited December 2017
    Hahahaha this is true, can still look down the pbbans list now, we used to play some Russian chaps on 2142, they came out of nowhere and were abnormally good with no practice.... anyway they got spanked in a clan match and then got listed on pbbans afterwards, so did an American team come to think of it. Knowing you actually beat cheaters is one of the best things ever
  • OP_Glitchmobile
    933 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    If yall want to rub one out, go to the pubg STEAM forum, and watch all the cheatneese hackers crying about getting banned for cheating..
    Offcourse none of them actually cheated thau....rofl.
  • Revokah
    Nooo never, funny how no proven cheater has ever cheated at anything isn’t it, seems to be a running theme.
  • OP_Glitchmobile
    933 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    D5RAT wrote: »
    Revokah wrote: »

Spot on and punkbuster had some cool admin tools such as PB_SV_BanMask ( insert Russia's subnet ip) would ban most connections from Russia ,,hacking cheaters halved

Also some good news from the cheat sites forums. In reply to a request for new cheat a coder replied
    "Creating a free hack causes fast detections & bans... just learn to make own aimbot/ESP with **** and you are good to go. But FF system has been improved very funny way and few big sites has stop make hacks/cheats for BF1 because high ratio of detection even those are VIP hacks/cheats."

Which if true is good news

But russians don't cheat....rofl...even the STATE was paying for athlets to use doping in the olympics.
    And they still won't admit it..caught redhanded.

• frankbama
    82 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    As usual with this thread any serious question about cheaters gets hijacked. Again, how does a player go on a 981 kill streak? On the leader board for kill streaks there are 43 players with over 250. I would really like to know how this could happen. If those players are not legit why didn't ff catch them?
  • Revokah
    Maybe they boosted them ?
  • D5RAT

frankbama wrote: »
    As usual with this thread any serious question about cheaters gets hijacked. Again, how does a player go on a 981 kill streak? On the leader board for kill streaks there are 43 players with over 250. I would really like to know how this could happen. If those players are not legit why didn't ff catch them?

If you check you will mostly find that they have not played for months and They are FF banned
  • IllIllIII
    frankbama wrote: »

You refuse to listen.
    But rather ramble on...
This discussion has been closed.