Impossible to play without seeing a cheat

Comments

• xHirscHx
    34 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    I was looking at the leader boards to see were i was with the bar and the #1 guy has a 105% accuracy and theirs 50 or more tied @ #2 with a 100%. #1 guy is actively still playing. How do you have 105% accuracy.
  • Revokah
    820 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Unless he’s chuck Norris I’ve no idea
  • IllIllIII
    4245 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    xHirscHx wrote: »
    I was looking at the leader boards to see were i was with the bar and the #1 guy has a 105% accuracy and theirs 50 or more tied @ #2 with a 100%. #1 guy is actively still playing. How do you have 105% accuracy.

Beside the cheats.
    He kills 2 people with 1 bullet.
  • D5RAT
    2003 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

Not sure I trust the accuracy of those sites ...my longest headshot is 512( meters I think) it was on Sinai desert from Spawn to mountain at B . I think it's ranked around 500th but there are 1000 m + headshots !! I have no idea how as most maps would not have 1000m from corner to corner and definitely not in line of site
  • woll3
    677 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited December 2017
    IllIllIII wrote: »
    Beside the cheats.

The guy you are talking about has used the BAR Telescopic for an amazing 12 seconds, so no cheating at all, most likely somebody swapped kit, he got revived, sprayed down a hallway where people stacked up, got two kills, died a second time and never touched another Bar Telescopic again.

[LINK REMOVED]
    Post edited by xxxCoOlBr33zExxx on
  • IllIllIII
    4245 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2017
    woll3 wrote: »
    Beside the cheats.

The guy you are talking about has used the BAR Telescopic for an amazing 12 seconds, so no cheating at all, most likely somebody swapped kit, he got revived, sprayed down a hallway where people stacked up, got two kills, died a second time and never touched another Bar Telescopic again.

[LINK REMOVED]

Hahah see here you go, i hackusated :(
    I never checked his btr..
    Post edited by xxxCoOlBr33zExxx on
  • Skeater44
    162 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    woll3 wrote: »
    Beside the cheats.

https://battlefieldtracker.com/bf1/profile/pc/StoleYourWaifu/weapons

Hahah see here you go, i hackusated :(
    I never checked his btr..

And I bet the player who was hackusated against is just going crazy at this moment knowing that he was hackusated, and now it has ruined his game, and affected him so much that he can't play well anymore. >:)
  • Teh_Next
    1863 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Hackusate me.
    I wanna be hackusated!
  • OP_Glitchmobile
    933 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Teh_Next wrote: »
    Hackusate me.
    I wanna be hackusated!

Howcome you got 150% acc with HVMII in bf4?
    Hacker noob!
  • Teh_Next
    1863 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Teh_Next wrote: »
    Hackusate me.
    I wanna be hackusated!

Howcome you got 150% acc with HVMII in bf4?
    Hacker noob!

That's because of my h4x

• FPSgamer69
    395 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    and you guys want to be taken serious in this threat?
  • Skeater44
    If we would have been taken seriously there would have been a AC overhaul with the first expansion. This thread has gone on for awhile and the only time anyone from EA had come on here to say anything is when one of the posters threatened to sue for something and Braddock came in to hand him his tail. As much as I wanted a new AC it has just taken to long, and now I just feel like we are wasting our time as EA is dealing with the BF2 backlash that they have caused. They talked about a new AC with the competitive mode and nothing more has been said about it. I think are complaints has fallen on deaf ears. :(
  • Revokah
    820 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Or maybe not everyone who’s decent is a cheat
  • MachoFantast1c0
    2066 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Over at Reddit somebody exposed a level 119 cheater with headshot aimbot and damage mod, which is evident from his stats. The thing is, the guy has over 20k cheat kills. Quite unbelievable that Fairfight can't catch such blatant, continued cheating.
    At least there's humor in the situation. Weapon usage pre-cheat reveals one of the worst performances I've come across: Automatico Trench KPM 0.4 and accuracy 6%. Bar Trench similar. So he went from bottom of the scoreboard to the top, surely a good investment for him. Or her.
  • lucidstorm
    1738 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

shotguns maybe? they give u weird stats like 200% accuracy in bf3/4, knowing DICE I don't think they fixed that
  • Skeater44
    Revokah wrote: »
    Or maybe not everyone who’s decent is a cheat

And can you show me the post that states "everyone that is decent is a cheat."
  • virtualkill1432
    568 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Yes there is cheaters but not nearly as much as kids on the servers accusing someone for cheating and reporting everytime they got killed, and because of that this never will be taken seriously and i m glad really...and probably half of complaints here or more coming from kids and new players that have no idea how cheating player plays, accusing everyone who is better than them, and not just accusing, they are reporting a legit good players...
  • frankbama
    82 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    frankbama wrote: »
    As usual with this thread any serious question about cheaters gets hijacked. Again, how does a player go on a 981 kill streak? On the leader board for kill streaks there are 43 players with over 250. I would really like to know how this could happen. If those players are not legit why didn't ff catch them?

You refuse to listen.
    But rather ramble on...

What do you mean refuse to listen, no one has answered the question.
  • lucidstorm
    1738 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited December 2017
    just banned a hacker (from server not globally) so I feel proud
  • FPSgamer69
    395 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    it is terrible with this double xp weekends
    Wish they would stop with it. All these low ranks going 60-2 in a few minutes..leaving people shout and curse at eachother.
This discussion has been closed.