Impossible to play without seeing a cheat

Comments

• FPSgamer69
    395 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Yes there is cheaters but not nearly as much as kids on the servers accusing someone for cheating and reporting everytime they got killed, and because of that this never will be taken seriously and i m glad really...and probably half of complaints here or more coming from kids and new players that have no idea how cheating player plays, accusing everyone who is better than them, and not just accusing, they are reporting a legit good players...

if you disagree, use the word "kids"because then you are right
  • IllIllIII
    4245 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    frankbama wrote: »
    IllIllIII wrote: »
    As usual with this thread any serious question about cheaters gets hijacked. Again, how does a player go on a 981 kill streak? On the leader board for kill streaks there are 43 players with over 250. I would really like to know how this could happen. If those players are not legit why didn't ff catch them?

You refuse to listen.
    But rather ramble on...

What do you mean refuse to listen, no one has answered the question.

First i’ll answer why you are not listing.
    Noone has ever said cheating doesnt exaist so the 981 killstreak is most likely a cheater.
    Second all those highstreak guys haven’t played for over a month(most even haven’t played for over 3-6 monts) so most likely they are all banned.

There is your answer.
  • I-Soldat-I
    1644 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    FPSgamer69 wrote: »
    it is terrible with this double xp weekends
    Wish they would stop with it. All these low ranks going 60-2 in a few minutes..leaving people shout and curse at eachother.

Along with cheaters, the team stacking is real. Can be a challenge to even look at BF1 were it not for that Community Mission they have running
  • OP_Glitchmobile
    933 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2017
    [IMAGE REMOVED]

aaaw:(

Don't TVG jets, it dangerous.
    Post edited by xxxCoOlBr33zExxx on
  • IllIllIII
    4245 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    It’s about time someone reported you!
  • frankbama
    82 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    As usual with this thread any serious question about cheaters gets hijacked. Again, how does a player go on a 981 kill streak? On the leader board for kill streaks there are 43 players with over 250. I would really like to know how this could happen. If those players are not legit why didn't ff catch them?

You refuse to listen.
    But rather ramble on...

Noone has ever said cheating doesnt exaist so the 981 killstreak is most likely a cheater.
    Second all those highstreak guys haven’t played for over a month(most even haven’t played for over 3-6 monts) so most likely they are all banned.

There is your answer.

Wrong, the top 2 played today. 6 out of the top 10 have played with in the past month. 4 of the top 10 played today. I think this clearly shows that cheating in this game is a major problem. I don't see obvious cheaters often but I do see suspects on a regular basis.
  • IllIllIII

You refuse to listen.
    But rather ramble on...

There is your answer.

Wrong, the top 2 played today. 6 out of the top 10 have played with in the past month. 4 of the top 10 played today. I think this clearly shows that cheating in this game is a major problem. I don't see obvious cheaters often but I do see suspects on a regular basis.

The ones that still play have normal stats.
    So most likely the had a 1 week ban and never cheated again.
  • NEUTR1NO
    72 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The ones that still play have normal stats.
    So most likely the had a 1 week ban and never cheated again.

Which is why a first offense should be a minimum of stat wipe and one month ban. All this puasyfoot 'one week slap on the wrist' stuff does is leave the jerks thinking they got away with it. Which they have. Just yet more encouragement from EA that cheating isn't really that bad... Screw them. And that BS.

• Wurtenslurps
    107 postsMember Member
    edited December 2017

aaaw:(

Don't TVG jets, it dangerous.

You have been accused, and then it became clear that there must be no cheats, or what do you want to say?

If someone use cheats, you will sometimes get into a situation where you get accused, and then accusations will become big everyday problem.
    If that was a "real" problem, this thread would be filled with real pros who had their careers completely destroyed by those words in a chat, instead of the physical impact cheats affecting games.
    Perhaps the introduction of an anti-accusation is of higher priority, then? Yet a real anti cheat, which was the original meaning of the thread.

Pay cheats boast that their cheats has NEVER been discovered, in BF1 and BF4 .
    Just that's a big insult to all honest paying customers, and should give a hint what this is for a game.
    Post edited by xxxCoOlBr33zExxx on
  • Revokah
    820 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    So it’s alright to grind at something put no end of hours practicing just to be called a cheat... nearly everyday I get it, it’s a joke. Some folk can’t tell there backsides from their elbows never mind who’s good and who’s hacking
  • Teh_Next
    1863 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Revokah wrote: »
    So it’s alright to grind at something put no end of hours practicing just to be called a cheat... nearly everyday I get it, it’s a joke. Some folk can’t tell there backsides from their elbows never mind who’s good and who’s hacking

000872eb80b2e22d33daa616451b7fc566b78f5da5b34372eec59783af97e63b.jpg

:p
  • OP_Glitchmobile
    933 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2017
    It's not the hackusations that bother me, it's the endless saltseas of ''false'' reports made by people getting killed in an open field while running in a straight line, and other dumb things...like sitting on a hill with a sniperifle all round and blame it on ESP\wallhack when an actual player comes and rams a knife up your....behind.

Because it clogs up the reportsystem, and the REAL reports are missed.
    ''I reported him months ago, and he's still playing'' Maybe he didn't cheat then? huh?
    Maybe, just maybe YOU did something stupid and got killed?

I was a PB streaming admin for years, in a community....and most, if not all the muppets i banned locally, were globally banned not long thereafter.
    Incase you were wondering if i knew what i was talking about.
  • Revokah
    820 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    @Teh_Next great one, and yeh it does make me chuckle, @OP_Crutchmobile exactly that man, so much salt around nowadays it’s the worst I’ve known
  • FPSgamer69
    395 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    all false accusations, no cheating in bf1, not?

perhaps open a new thread for that
  • OP_Glitchmobile
    I didn't say there is no cheating....or that ALL accusations were false.
  • frankbama
    82 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    I agree with you guys, a good (not even great) AC program would solve many of the non-technical issues with this game. I believe that many players would come back and stay. They also need to give back complete control to the servers. I personally would like to see them significantly nerf or slow down the smg as I have looked at hundreds of WW1 photos and have seen maybe 2 smg and these were M-18. The only semi auto was a French RSC. My grandfather was a combat vet of WW1 and I have researched his unit (26 Inf. Div.) for many years.
  • Revokah
    Yeh I agree with you there frank but the problem with that is there wouldn’t be any weapons left we’d all be running around with bolt action rifles and wouldn’t promote good game play, I’d like to see a slightly lower ttk but other than that
  • frankbama
    I can live with that, I understand that this is not a historically accurate game but it would be nice if there were less smgs. I like the way Day of Infamy limits the number of each class, it forces you to try something new and different and that can be fun. I also thought there would be more trench welfare.
  • OP_Glitchmobile
    trench welfare.

Don't think there was much welfare in the ww1 trenches, so BF1 is accurate there :)

• frankbama
    Auto correct, you know what I meant.
This discussion has been closed.