Impossible to play without seeing a cheat

Comments

• Revokah
    820 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Yeah there is undoubtably moo many smgs but certain people only enjoy playing with smgs, I personally think it’s easy mode, ie point and spray but some like it, some don’t. I still reckon they chose the wrong era, like really good effort at making a ww1 game don’t get me wrong but there’s a lack of everything really, explosives, weapon variety, different sights etc a lot of the weapons are modified versions of other weapons which in a real life perspective is very cool, as an engineer I love to see things made better. But for game play it’s kinda meh
  • EosphorosRCON
    259 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    While some of you argue and think about issues that have nothing to do with the cheaters for BF1 ...

The macros have continued to evolve and now, in addition to those already known, there is also aimbot.
  • Revokah
    820 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Haha, a problem for me in real life... okey dokey. See in reality I’m just saying it how it actually is. It could be about me, or the majority of people or get called a hacker day in day out. Why would I stat shame you? They aren’t a true reflection of how good someone is at a video game anyway.

They are still a problem and always will be a problem until people start smelling the coffee and face that there are people out there that are better than them!
  • FPSgamer69
    395 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    double xp weekend

people who turn 180 degrees when you aim at them
    throw nades 10 seconds after they die
    who headshot you with a sniper rifle as soon as they run around a corner, you hiding
    people who can be seen on kill cam..running straight at team mates in hiding

yeah they can be good...yeah they can be cheating..or there is soemthing very bad in the game mechanics

• Revokah
    I think that could be a server issue, they’ve been awful of late, constant packetloss
  • D5RAT
    2003 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    While some of you argue and think about issues that have nothing to do with the cheaters for BF1 ...

The macros have continued to evolve and now, in addition to those already known, there is also aimbot.

I have mentioned this a few pages back . I think its more of an aim assist macro than a fully fledged aimbot . The uniform colour changer is more of a problem
  • xxxCoOlBr33zExxx
    3888 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Just a friendly reminder, keep the Name & Shame off the forums.

If you post an image of people accusing YOU, black out their names otherwise the image will get removed.

Also dont post links to other players from different sites that you think are cheating.

-CB

• OprahSpreadEagle
    442 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Are we talking about hax or just general connection/game/bug issues. So much of what I have read is easily explained with bugs in the game. I am not saying that there is not hax in game but you guys "jumped the shark" long ago in this thread.
    https://media.giphy.com/media/Xxei1HDpBhMys/giphy.gif
  • frankbama
    82 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Are we talking about hax or just general connection/game/bug issues. So much of what I have read is easily explained with bugs in the game. I am not saying that there is not hax in game but you guys "jumped the shark" long ago in this thread.

Another one of these cheating is not a major issue posters with no stats from bf1, bf3, bfh and limited for bf4. Funny that is often the case. Why would you not have stats in bf tracker?
  • IllIllIII
    4245 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2017
    And an other hackusation... welldone boy.
    EDIT: just checked, he does have alot stats on bf4 bf3
    Post edited by IllIllIII on
  • danbottomburp
    70 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Micas99 wrote: »
    Revokah wrote: »
    So it’s alright to grind at something put no end of hours practicing just to be called a cheat... nearly everyday I get it, it’s a joke. Some folk can’t tell there backsides from their elbows never mind who’s good and who’s hacking

This is just maddening at this point.. to the degree that it has to be considered constant, and effective, trolling of this thread that the mods should deal with. Over and over, then over and over again, you're whinging about being hackusated, when it's just really obvious that you need attention. You need your "skill" to be acknowledged. You want everyone to look up to your awesome ability to play a video game. You'll do anything (and I mean anything) to be "better" than everyone else and then troll forums to make sure we all know how good you are at the game. After dozens and dozens of whines about being hackusated, it's really become a pathology.

I only play BF4 now. I get hackusated pretty much every day. I don't think anything of it, and I don't feel the need to make sure the entire world knows I'm pretty decent at the game (feel free to try and stats shame me). I'm not compensating for a low self esteem via video games. There are many other players that get hackusated and like me, they mostly ignore it, or sometimes reply to the hackusation with witty repartee that gets giggles from other players. What we don't do is post in game forums, over and over, about how we're being persecuted by average or poor players who should rather worship our superior play.

Hackusations are not a problem and they're simply a consequence of a lack of effective AC in games. They're not the topic of this thread. Your narcissism is going to be a problem for you irl.

+1

If you fancy a good laugh,then check its twitter feed,there's enough cringe there to make even Trump embarrassed.
  • Revokah
    Sorry for having an opinion
  • MachoFantast1c0
    2066 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Just came across a closet damage modder. A low level scout running Martini Henry and Frommer Stop, really mediocre even with the cheat. First he one-shot me as the Tank Hunter Elite at Albion B flag, then one-head-shot me as the Sentry Elite with the Martini approaching D flag. On both occasions I was full health, no reason to suspect simultaneous damage from other parties (and bundled damage does not really apply to this setup). On third occasion he non-sweet-spot OHKed me at extreme close range <10m with the Martini. That's when I decided to switch servers, since I represented like a third of his total kills.
    Yet again, how can such blatant damage modding (vs Elites) not get picked up by Fairfight? Against regular foot soldiers I can assume it is pretty clever, if you discount the Frommer thing.
  • Revokah
    Urgh these are becoming more common @MachoFantast1c0 I’ve seen it a fair bit recently, there certainly has been a jump in numbers
  • TyroneLoyd
    1634 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Just came across a closet damage modder. A low level scout running Martini Henry and Frommer Stop, really mediocre even with the cheat. First he one-shot me as the Tank Hunter Elite at Albion B flag, then one-head-shot me as the Sentry Elite with the Martini approaching D flag. On both occasions I was full health, no reason to suspect simultaneous damage from other parties (and bundled damage does not really apply to this setup). On third occasion he non-sweet-spot OHKed me at extreme close range <10m with the Martini. That's when I decided to switch servers, since I represented like a third of his total kills.
    Yet again, how can such blatant damage modding (vs Elites) not get picked up by Fairfight? Against regular foot soldiers I can assume it is pretty clever, if you discount the Frommer thing.

The world may never know.

Haven't played much recently so I'll look out for it when I get on.
  • ninja_y2k
    65 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    I have yet to see a genuine hacker in this game. What i do see far more, are the salty noobs who are getting owned hackusating. Heck even i have been accused of being a hacker and i am average at best.
  • Revokah
    Yessssss! @ninja_y2k I love you
  • Kunstula
    468 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2017

I've also noticed that FF somehow does not catch damage hacks, especially when used by high rank players. I suspect they configured FF to measure averages over many matches instead of each match individually.
  • OprahSpreadEagle
    442 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    frankbama wrote: »

Another one of these cheating is not a major issue posters with no stats from bf1, bf3, bfh and limited for bf4. Funny that is often the case. Why would you not have stats in bf tracker?

What we have here is another one of those people who make hackusations without merit that also happen to be outsmarted by the internet. Do you need me to help you use bf stat tracker because obviously it is way over your head?I always thought the bf tracker was so simple to use that even a total fool could use it, I was wrong. So the real question here is not "Why would you not have stats in bf tracker?" but is why would you use bf tracker for a reply in a thread and not even know how to use it as well . Seems more than a bit ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ to me. If you are trying to say I am a hacker of some sort based on your feeble abilities I suggest you stop now before you embarrass yourself further.
This discussion has been closed.