Impossible to play without seeing a cheat

Comments

• FPSgamer69
    395 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    it would be nice f they stopped allowing peopel to hide their stats..
    So we instantly can see if some one is fishy
  • Revokah
    820 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    How can you say someone is fishy just by looking at stats -_-
  • FPSgamer69
    395 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited December 2017
    Revokah wrote: »

many fishy people hide their stats.
    It might not say all, but it might tell you if your judgement is wrong.

And why hide it when there is nothing to hide
  • OprahSpreadEagle
    442 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    FPSgamer69 wrote: »
    it would be nice f they stopped allowing peopel to hide their stats..
    So we instantly can see if some one is fishy

What are you talking about? I honestly hope you are trolling. Explain how you "hide" your stats, this should be good.
  • BaronVonGoon
    7017 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Thread is so huge i just wanted to add my time stamp to it. Carry on
  • woll3
    677 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Micas99 wrote: »
    Hackusations are not a problem and they're simply a consequence of a lack of effective AC in games. They're not the topic of this thread. Your narcissism is going to be a problem for you irl.

They devalue valid reports, imagine how fast some rage hacker going 100-0 with everything turned on could be banned if they wouldnt be buried by crap reports, e.g. https://gfycat.com/BoringInsignificantAmericancicada , idk why people think that they have no feet.

In other news swapping to console because of "hacking" might actually be a really stupid move given that theres no AC at all:
  • Smok3y6668
    60 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Percentage of Cronus Max users compared to percentage of people using FREE and paid for cheats on PC?
  • Revokah
    820 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    I’ve played comp console, and it’s ALOT dirtier than pc, loads of Cronus and they actually put vids on showing it off! it’s a lot worse than pc
  • IllIllIII
    4245 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    woll3 wrote: »
    Hackusations are not a problem and they're simply a consequence of a lack of effective AC in games. They're not the topic of this thread. Your narcissism is going to be a problem for you irl.

They devalue valid reports, imagine how fast some rage hacker going 100-0 with everything turned on could be banned if they wouldnt be buried by crap reports, e.g. https://gfycat.com/BoringInsignificantAmericancicada , idk why people think that they have no feet.

In other news swapping to console because of "hacking" might actually be a really stupid move given that theres no AC at all:

B-b-but cheats don’t exsist on console?? :D
  • Revokah
    Yea they do
  • Micas99
    816 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    That video demonstrates the mentality of MP gaming. He doesn't think he's cheating, then other people see what's going on and think they have to do similar to level the playing field and it becomes a self fulfilling prophecy.. At least that saved me some money since I was considering switching to console.

I have no idea how developers resolve this. Really the only thing they can do is build all the existing cheats into the game itself. Take recoil out, put ESP in, have a huge 'snap to target' on all platforms, etc. The guy (and many like him) that made that video really has no idea the damage he's doing to the game, nor the consequence to everyone else that is playing it the way it was designed to be played. Everyone who is playing clean has to know that their performance is not equivalent to their skill unless, by some miracle, nobody else on the server is using cheats.

You get a steroid! And you get a steroid! Everyone gets a steroid!
  • Revokah
    That video demonstrates the mentality of MP gaming. He doesn't think he's cheating, then other people see what's going on and think they have to do similar to level the playing field and it becomes a self fulfilling prophecy.. At least that saved me some money since I was considering switching to console.

I have no idea how developers resolve this. Really the only thing they can do is build all the existing cheats into the game itself. Take recoil out, put ESP in, have a huge 'snap to target' on all platforms, etc. The guy (and many like him) that made that video really has no idea the damage he's doing to the game, nor the consequence to everyone else that is playing it the way it was designed to be played. Everyone who is playing clean has to know that their performance is not equivalent to their skill unless, by some miracle, nobody else on the server is using cheats.

Yep pretty much that’s what unreal tournament was like everything was just on steroids at 300mph.
  • vondervolf
    49 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member

Meh, I got tired of PS4 pretty fast, woudln't recommend switching from PC. I'd rather play with the occassional ESPers and aimbotters in 144Hz on PC than in 30 frames in a "semi-clean" environment.
    Competitive FPS on consoles seems to have gone full mouse'/keyboard. XIM4 is sold out or out of stock all the time. And developers can't do much about it (e.g. Blizzard think that using mouse and keyboard in Overwatch is unfair).
    O tempora, o mores!
  • OprahSpreadEagle
    442 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    You do know Sony is working on mouse and k/b support.
  • TEKNOCODE
    11559 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    As is Microsoft. I wouldn’t know how to play with it m&k, but these cryhards are hilarious.
  • vondervolf
    49 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member

The support is already in. Some games support mnk natively (like Fortnite). It is up to the devs to include full support.
  • EosphorosRCON
    259 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    IllIllIII wrote: »
    woll3 wrote: »

B-b-but cheats don’t exsist on console?? :D

There have always been more cheaters players on PC than on consoles.
    Apart from that the PC allows to configure and use many more tricks than the console, that makes an even bigger difference.
  • TyroneLoyd
    1628 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2017
    FPSgamer69 wrote: »
    Revokah wrote: »

many fishy people hide their stats.
    It might not say all, but it might tell you if your judgement is wrong.

And why hide it when there is nothing to hide

Hold on let me go hide my stats for you.
  • frankbama
    82 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    frankbama wrote: »
    Are we talking about hax or just general connection/game/bug issues. So much of what I have read is easily explained with bugs in the game. I am not saying that there is not hax in game but you guys "jumped the shark" long ago in this thread.
    https://media.giphy.com/media/Xxei1HDpBhMys/giphy.gif

Another one of these cheating is not a major issue posters with no stats from bf1, bf3, bfh and limited for bf4. Funny that is often the case. Why would you not have stats in bf tracker?

What we have here is another one of those people who make hackusations without merit that also happen to be outsmarted by the internet. Do you need me to help you use bf stat tracker because obviously it is way over your head?I always thought the bf tracker was so simple to use that even a total fool could use it, I was wrong. So the real question here is not "Why would you not have stats in bf tracker?" but is why would you use bf tracker for a reply in a thread and not even know how to use it as well . Seems more than a bit **** to me. If you are trying to say I am a hacker of some sort based on your feeble abilities I suggest you stop now before you embarrass yourself further.

First I have never accused anyone of hackling in game. Also, I put you name in tracker and it comes back with no statsl for bf1, it does show stats for bf4. If I put my name in for bf1 they come up. Why would your name be any different? If you have an answer I guess you need to help me.
  • OP_Glitchmobile
    933 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I know about a guy, he's going around on the walls of every clan on battlelog...and calls them cheaters.
    The guy is practically insane....yeah...i mean on allmost EVERY SINGLE platoon-wall i've checked...he's there spewing out incoherent analphabetical mumbojumbo.
    Trying to convince someone like that they problably are better than him (0,28 KD and 0,12kpm in 6K hours what the actual !"%&#¤ has he been doing??), must be easier than it was convincing the christians the earth wasn't flat back in the days.
This discussion has been closed.