a freak assignment again, DICE

GVlXxf
433 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
i do think the man/woman who launch those freak assignment should be the ones never play BF1. i didn't remember which class at this moment , but the assignment or unlock require player to kill 15 or less they are swimming.

come on, who would do that, how do i find these 15 players who love swimming in the game. honesty, i may not kill all players who bail out from plane. this things is hard/less to see in the game, so how do find someone who are swimming . and require to kill 15 of them. i suggest the man/woman who think those freak assignment in DICE, to consider deeply of any assignment before launch it to gamer, pls be sane

thank

Comments

• GVlXxf
    433 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2017
    my main point is that staff didn't think any "normal"assignment. i can tell u guys, i didn't get much those freak players in the game, may it happen in EU servers(as the number of EU servers is so huge in PC) , all gamer in any servers i played have some general std. they spot, a camping sniper not much(that happen on console only which have lots of camping sniper).

summary is , no many gamer would do this stupid things, swimming in the game. it's not relative to map, but insane idea of assignment. like 300 shotgun kill in two days, the servers i played in the event timeline, didn't care this, so i am glad i wouldn't see all assault in the game to both team, ever no all short gun man anywhere

i want to say this freak act have less time be seen in PC. those guys should be thinking the way from console, as they have huge players comparing with other devices. so these freak act would happen much statistically
  • jpharrisson
    132 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    its only to unlock a melee weapon weapon so thats nothing huge
  • i_Goof_i
    490 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I think the assignments are fine. I like them. Except the 300 shotgun kills. I avoided several maps because of it. What is also amazing... I didn't feel the urge to try and complete the assignment myself. It's not required, so I don't know what the big deal is. Unless you've got some OCD that every assignment must be completed, just relax.
  • jpharrisson
    132 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2017
    i_Goof_i wrote: »
    I think the assignments are fine. I like them. Except the 300 shotgun kills. I avoided several maps because of it. What is also amazing... I didn't feel the urge to try and complete the assignment myself. It's not required, so I don't know what the big deal is. Unless you've got some OCD that every assignment must be completed, just relax.

the assignment are the challenges you have to do to unlock the dlc weapons
  • LinkZeppeloyd
    770 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Here’s an idea for an “assigment”:

Capture an objective. It should be a big reward too, since it will be the rarest achievement in the game. Most people who play BF never dare risk their precious hide by standing in the general area of the actual objectives.
  • Narcizeus
    96 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    It is fine and nothing new ... similar (or same ) assignment existed in BF4 for unlocking a pistol..

Stop crying about assignments.. u dont have to unlock it right now.. just play your game and it will unlock eventualy .. what is the big deal..
  • CS-2107
    1552 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member

Capture an objective. It should be a big reward too, since it will be the rarest achievement in the game. Most people who play BF never dare risk their precious hide by standing in the general area of the actual objectives.

Is this so called "objective" a new sniper rifle, I have to get kills with? If it has 10x zoom than that should be easy :wink:
  • vcm0x
    186 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    that assignment is meant to be done when the other two maps are released sometime in January.

they are water-based maps so you can expect lots of players swimming. just hold off on completing it until next month when you can finish it one round easy.
  • crabman169
    12841 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    One - it's to unlock a melee weapon
    Two - It's part of the turning tides DLC; you know the NAVAL one?

Kill 15 swimmers. That's fairly easy really. Most likely you'd have premium so pick up RSC; sit within 48m of the water and profit.

Can get this down in vanilla easy too as well as Albion.

Did you forget what a challenge actually means?
  • Huntbang
    160 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

no way I'm risking my k/d ratio :smile: jk the only time I ignore objectives is when ik trying to unlock something
  • GVlXxf
    edited December 2017
    Supocan wrote: »
    It is fine and nothing new ... similar (or same ) assignment existed in BF4 for unlocking a pistol..

Stop crying about assignments.. u dont have to unlock it right now.. just play your game and it will unlock eventualy .. what is the big deal..

HAHA, if it like u said, they will not make adjustment from early assignment in updates. i am sorry u is no option man, a yes man only. no offense, but i am not crying about assignment, i complaint it. so forgive me said " u is a yes man", as i didn't get what u want to comment, i didn't crying, i am complaining it
  • GVlXxf
    edited December 2017
    crabman169 wrote: »

Kill 15 swimmers. That's fairly easy really. Most likely you'd have premium so pick up RSC; sit within 48m of the water and profit.

so u would go to swimming in the game? that is the points i want to said, if not, how do u think others players would do!!!!

i hope people comment like that, take some time to think what i mean, it's the logic behind the idea wrong, not the hardness of the assignment. like kill 2 planes to unlock a support gun before, although i unlock it before next major change in assignment(i ever didn't know what have change as i already have the gun...), but i do sure DICE fix it not kill 2 planes again. so like u said, if it's right, DICE would not change any assignment again, let see u right or wrong!!!!
    Post edited by GVlXxf on
  • jasoncaric
    184 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I don’t think this one is as bad as shooting down 2 planes with lmg. I’m sure 60%+ got that by boosting for it. I know I will prob never complete this challenge because it will just frustrate me and take away from me having fun playing the game. I’ve been playing this game since launch and I bet I’ve killed maybe 10 swimmers in all that time. I guess if I was trying to do it, it would be a grind that’s for sure.
  • GVlXxf
    i am in top 3% in M.A.S. Torpedo Boat killings, so forgive me, i always kill both boat and its passengers,
    i didn't see someones bail out from boat and swimming in my eyes, at least no more than 1 to 2 in any round of conquest. that why i said it's a freak assignment
  • ninjapenquinuk
    1763 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2017
    Foa Fortress between B and C and A and B can be a nice target rich environment.
  • crabman169
    12841 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    GVlXxf wrote: »

so u would go to swimming in the game? that is the points i want to said, if not, how do u think others players would do!!!!

i hope people comment like that, take some time to think what i mean, it's the logic behind the idea wrong, not is the hardness of the assignment. like kill 2 planes to unlock a support gun before, although i unlock it before next major change in assignment(i ever didn't know what have change as i already have the gun...), but i do sure DICE fix it not kill 2 planes again. so like u said, if it's right, DICE would not change any assignment again, let see u right or wrong!!!!

Is English not you first language? (Nothing wrong with that; just helps to understand an otherwise hard to read post)

Cape Helles; British will have swimmers from the Clyde to Apples. Be the Ottomans and spawn as A with your prefered weapon (RSC or LMG would be ideal)

The two upcoming naval maps in Jan will have plenty of swimmers.

Fao Fortress has swimmers around Apples, Butter and Charile.
    Empires Edge has swimmers around Edward.

Patience. You also need to cap 20 flags in boats.

So you can only do that ATM on Empires Edge at Edward (unless you lauch a boat onto Apples on Cape Helles)

Patience.
  • astraussdc
    356 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I actually don't know that Cape Helles will be that useful for this one. Most players seem to take ships and drive them up onto the shore, so not a whole lot of swimming. Fao Fortress operations defending side is probably the best. There's a river the British have to cross, which means a fair amount of swimming. I think I got one or two tonight that way. Definitely another slog of an assignment though for completionists. You may be able to find some on Albion as well, dunno, haven't played it enough.
  • ninjapenquinuk
    1763 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2017
    GVlXxf wrote: »

i hope people comment like that, take some time to think what i mean, it's the logic behind the idea wrong, not is the hardness of the assignment. like kill 2 planes to unlock a support gun before, although i unlock it before next major change in assignment(i ever didn't know what have change as i already have the gun...), but i do sure DICE fix it not kill 2 planes again. so like u said, if it's right, DICE would not change any assignment again, let see u right or wrong!!!!

Is English not you first language? (Nothing wrong with that; just helps to understand an otherwise hard to read post)

Cape Helles; British will have swimmers from the Clyde to Apples. Be the Ottomans and spawn as A with your prefered weapon (RSC or LMG would be ideal)

The two upcoming naval maps in Jan will have plenty of swimmers.

Fao Fortress has swimmers around Apples, Butter and Charile.
    Empires Edge has swimmers around Edward.

Patience. You also need to cap 20 flags in boats.

So you can only do that ATM on Empires Edge at Edward (unless you lauch a boat onto Apples on Cape Helles)

Patience.

Can you not also cap A and or B on Fao using a boat from the British side and G on The Turkish side? Im pretty sure you can cap B (even if it means beaching the thing) and G.
  • Per_Hashisblad
    54 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I've done plenty of "fishing" in Albion (conquest). I think that's the best map for it until the new maps are released.