This game is bad

Comments

• TEKNOCODE
    11592 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Rayza1983 wrote: »
    TEKNOCODE wrote: »
    Are you still crying? Why haven’t you just moved on to cod/fortnight/pubg?

You're a noob TEKNOCODE, just checked your stats on tracker, noob
    I’m assuming that you checked my ps account. Nonetheless, @LOLGotYerTags

No you're X-Box, want to check mine on PS4 KaWaSaK1--NiNjA

You're a noob TEKNOCODE, just checked your stats on tracker, noob
    I’m assuming that you checked my ps account. Nonetheless, @LOLGotYerTags

My skill more than double yours lol, noob

Ya, I really don’t care what your stats are. I’m glad that your looked up mine though.
  • LOLGotYerTags
    14299 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    @Rayza1983
    Don't statbash.. It generally does not end well.

• kampkaos_420_
    2675 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

You deluded I'm not crying, I'm making a point. Don't like don't read it simple.

Your crying, don't try to church it up. The only thing deluded is your salt by your tears. None of these things are game breaking nor new. You are so salty you attack every post with a stat bash and can not hold a discussion. Grow up and move on.
  • Niebaum666
    98 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Its your opinion OP and by the looks of it its not the first time you post about it. Give it a rest then.
    Personally, even with its flaws, bf1 is still the best shooter out there, and by far the game i put most hours in. It still surprises me with lol moments, good shootouts, wow moments of other players skill when killing me etc.
    Those are just some of the things that keeps me entertained and makes me want to play.

I agree that there are flaws, but the fun i get out of the game out weighs those flaws by far. Most you can adapt to and overcome in some other way.
  • crabman169
    12848 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I swear people like op must only have only one game.

Yeah there a bugs and issues with frostbite; but do they stop you from playing and enjoying the game? No.

I implore you to play other games and tell me they are bug free and don't prevent you from just loading up a match.

Lmao at your playtime though; obviously not that bad if you have nearly twice my playtime and I love this game.

Don't like it? Don't play it.

But nah we get "Wah!!! Look at me everyone! Wah!"
  • LeonReed123
    82 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Hope Dice are keeping their plants well watered.

Love the game hate the hit detection.

And for me that means any future BF purchases will be from the bargain bucket...cheeks firmly closed now with regards premium.
  • Rayza1983
    94 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Ram1c wrote: »
    Lol 4300 hellriegel kills, great "skill" there bud...

Yer one of many guns I use. Don't tell me you're one of those guys who just uses the same gun. How many weapons do you actually have skill player?
  • Rayza1983
    looks like the bum brigade are out in full force. Pssstttt come defend me on this forum. There's a guy with a different opinion to ours
  • Rayza1983
    dICEHOUSE wrote: »
    OP,,

If something is disgusting...most logical people tend to avoid it.

You, on the other hand, have 30+ days / 720+ hours of playing this game and based upon your post history, this game is flawed in every way possible.

I don't understand why you continue to play...

..Then again, I guess it's the same reason why you continue to come here and [ B-word]

What it is, is that I post an opinion then little rats who have mouths on forums but don't dare say it in reality, crawl out under of their rocks to call people who have different opinions to them. If I've played the game a lot then I notice flaws. I don't hang around on a forum everyday like you do loser
  • Rayza1983

What's your tag, or you another dogsh*t player?
  • BGHFlakjacket
    1286 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Statbashing has zero to do with the topic.

In regards to the topic, this IMO is the best current war shooter out today on console. That being said, I feel that there are many issues with the game and I think that it is the worst of the bunch. Granted, it has wonderful graphics and the maps are for the most part very good. The sound is not good. Ninja tanks and I am unable to place gunshots as well as I could in BF4. The recent issues with tank damage mar the vehicle experience and make the tank vs tank duels a farce. HardCore is a joke and the server browser, server rental and load/quit times are just wrong.

Despite all this, I play it alot.
  • GerocK-
    691 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

Yer one of many guns I use. Don't tell me you're one of those guys who just uses the same gun. How many weapons do you actually have skill player?

Stat bashing sucks, especially if you're not even in a position to do so
  • Rayza1983

In regards to the topic, this IMO is the best current war shooter out today on console. That being said, I feel that there are many issues with the game and I think that it is the worst of the bunch. Granted, it has wonderful graphics and the maps are for the most part very good. The sound is not good. Ninja tanks and I am unable to place gunshots as well as I could in BF4. The recent issues with tank damage mar the vehicle experience and make the tank vs tank duels a farce. HardCore is a joke and the server browser, server rental and load/quit times are just wrong.

I only stat bashed as he decided to say I was crying etc. I'm making a point he didn't have to comment. I'm not here to make enemies but seems whenever I comment on views these guys come crawling our from their rocks. Anyway that's not directed at you as you've put it polite
  • Ram1c
    4167 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

What's wrong you can't use your "skills" to find my stats.
  • Rayza1983

You don't have any 'stats' you little liar
  • Ram1c
    4167 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

You don't have any 'stats' you little liar

Awww shucks, you figured me out.
  • GRIZZ11283
    4839 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I enjoy the game and it's been pretty much perfect from my point of view from day 1.
    Only real issue would be the balancing, but I can live with that.

Its slowly creeping up on BF3 as my favourite, if the guys i usually squad up with played it more as they did BF3, then I would say this would be my number 1.
  • TEKNOCODE
    11592 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

I only stat bashed as he decided to say I was crying etc. I'm making a point he didn't have to comment. I'm not here to make enemies but seems whenever I comment on views these guys come crawling our from their rocks. Anyway that's not directed at you as you've put it polite
    It’s the way that you word your crythreads. They are never constructive.

So yes, this is a crythread.

Yes, I am not a great player.

No, I still don’t care about your stats.

This discussion has been closed.