cheating is getting worse it cant be ignored

Comments

  • rock1obsta
    3791 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Whanrow wrote: »
    I'm not sure why a person would pay another $70 a year just to have a second account. Makes no sense, as there is no gain, only cost, to doing so.

    um you don't have to pay anything extra you just share the gold with another account. You only have to buy gold once. On xbox one you can share gold with the other accounts on your console as long you buy gold with 1 account on the console.

    Yeah, I love that about Xbox.
    When I first got it, I was crazy happy that my son could finally play Battlefield as himself instead of playing on my gamertag, cuz the "home Xbox" option allows everyone on it to access gold, and by extension, Battlefield Premium as well.
  • Whanrow
    131 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2017
    Sorry, never knew that. I knew at one point they had "child" accounts, but you used to always have to pay for each account - 1 gamertag = 1 account...
  • MogwaiWarrior
    677 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Between BC2, BF3, BF4 and BF1 I have over 3100 hours played and have never encountered a cheater.
  • rock1obsta
    3791 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Whanrow wrote: »
    Sorry, never knew that. I knew at one point they had "child" accounts, but you used to always have to pay for each account - 1 gamertag = 1 account...

    On 360 it was like that, & it pissed me off. Everyone on a console should have access to everything on it, regardless of who's gamertag it's purchased under.
    Glad Microsoft finally wised up and changed that crap with Xbone.
  • lamiejang
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I quit playing months ago because of hackers on Xbox. Aimbots, enemy highlighting, whatever, you're seriously deluded if you think there aren't any. Just look on youtube, or go to battlefieldtracker and sort by k/d, score/min. "Smart" ones toggle it on and off presumably.

    Could give the names of the accounts I reported (though apparently you're not allowed to do that here). Admins did nothing about them as far as I'm aware.
  • Ram1c
    4167 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Oh my gawd they're better than Jamie Lang so they must be hacking! :|
  • V2Face
    2648 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    lamiejang wrote: »
    I quit playing months ago because of hackers on Xbox. Aimbots, enemy highlighting, whatever, you're seriously deluded if you think there aren't any. Just look on youtube, or go to battlefieldtracker and sort by k/d, score/min. "Smart" ones toggle it on and off presumably.

    Could give the names of the accounts I reported (though apparently you're not allowed to do that here). Admins did nothing about them as far as I'm aware.

    Highly doubt there are any hackers I even get hackusations from time to time. Bad players will justify anything in their mind to why they died to a particular player instead of “well I got outplayed”. Humble yourself maybe you will get there someday.
  • VBALL_MVP
    6177 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    lamiejang wrote: »
    I quit playing months ago because of hackers on Xbox. Aimbots, enemy highlighting, whatever, you're seriously deluded if you think there aren't any. Just look on youtube, or go to battlefieldtracker and sort by k/d, score/min. "Smart" ones toggle it on and off presumably.

    Could give the names of the accounts I reported (though apparently you're not allowed to do that here). Admins did nothing about them as far as I'm aware.

    Lol.....i think you're being a little salty cause you got killed by someone who outplayed you.
  • rock1obsta
    3791 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    lamiejang wrote: »
    I quit playing months ago because of hackers on Xbox. Aimbots, enemy highlighting, whatever, you're seriously deluded if you think there aren't any. Just look on youtube, or go to battlefieldtracker and sort by k/d, score/min. "Smart" ones toggle it on and off presumably.

    Could give the names of the accounts I reported (though apparently you're not allowed to do that here). Admins did nothing about them as far as I'm aware.

    You can't be serious......
  • Whanrow
    131 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    rock1obsta wrote: »
    Whanrow wrote: »
    Sorry, never knew that. I knew at one point they had "child" accounts, but you used to always have to pay for each account - 1 gamertag = 1 account...

    On 360 it was like that, & it pissed me off. Everyone on a console should have access to everything on it, regardless of who's gamertag it's purchased under.
    Glad Microsoft finally wised up and changed that crap with Xbone.

    Now if xbox would fix the damn chat so it was like the 360 - real time - instead of delayed. You say to your buddy " watch out guy on the left" then you can hear it repeated 3 seconds later, and of course your teammate is long since dead. The most basic, simple functionality, and it hasn't worked right since the xbox one came out.

    As far as cheaters - not hard to find some of them - 100 stars on the assault machine pistol a week after it came out. 10,000 kills? I don't think so. Not impossible, but so unlikely as to be ridiculous.
  • LOLGotYerTags
    12599 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Whanrow wrote: »
    100 stars on the assault machine pistol a week after it came out. 10,000 kills? I don't think so. Not impossible, but so unlikely as to be ridiculous.

    High ticket count TDM is the most likely scenario that 100 service stars with it a week after, And I mean playing it religiously.. It's reasonable to assume cheating on Xbox but I doubt it on the ONE/X as they are closed systems
  • MayorMarionBarry
    2045 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I've been accused many times of cheating.
    And I'm garbage.

    Apparently the ceiling for hacksutations is so low you can go 20-17 and still get accused.

    One time I had a negative K/D for the round and got accused.

    How does that happen?
  • VBALL_MVP
    6177 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I've been accused many times of cheating.
    And I'm garbage.

    Apparently the ceiling for hacksutations is so low you can go 20-17 and still get accused.

    One time I had a negative K/D for the round and got accused.

    How does that happen?

    Because everyone finds excuses to why they die except for their poor gameplay.
  • rock1obsta
    3791 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    VBALL_MVP wrote: »
    I've been accused many times of cheating.
    And I'm garbage.

    Apparently the ceiling for hacksutations is so low you can go 20-17 and still get accused.

    One time I had a negative K/D for the round and got accused.

    How does that happen?

    Because everyone finds excuses to why they die except for their poor gameplay.

    Hey man, it's not my fault that everyone who kills me is a dirty cheater. Killing is an exploit and needs to be patched out, dice pls
    :trollface:
  • VBALL_MVP
    6177 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    rock1obsta wrote: »
    VBALL_MVP wrote: »
    I've been accused many times of cheating.
    And I'm garbage.

    Apparently the ceiling for hacksutations is so low you can go 20-17 and still get accused.

    One time I had a negative K/D for the round and got accused.

    How does that happen?

    Because everyone finds excuses to why they die except for their poor gameplay.

    Hey man, it's not my fault that everyone who kills me is a dirty cheater. Killing is an exploit and needs to be patched out, dice pls
    :trollface:

    don't forget they are all MnK users as well
  • ElliotLH
    7722 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    VBALL_MVP wrote: »
    rock1obsta wrote: »
    VBALL_MVP wrote: »
    I've been accused many times of cheating.
    And I'm garbage.

    Apparently the ceiling for hacksutations is so low you can go 20-17 and still get accused.

    One time I had a negative K/D for the round and got accused.

    How does that happen?

    Because everyone finds excuses to why they die except for their poor gameplay.

    Hey man, it's not my fault that everyone who kills me is a dirty cheater. Killing is an exploit and needs to be patched out, dice pls
    :trollface:

    don't forget they are all MnK users as well

    ...using Cronusmax modded controllers too!
  • rock1obsta
    3791 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    ElliotLH wrote: »
    VBALL_MVP wrote: »
    rock1obsta wrote: »
    VBALL_MVP wrote: »
    I've been accused many times of cheating.
    And I'm garbage.

    Apparently the ceiling for hacksutations is so low you can go 20-17 and still get accused.

    One time I had a negative K/D for the round and got accused.

    How does that happen?

    Because everyone finds excuses to why they die except for their poor gameplay.

    Hey man, it's not my fault that everyone who kills me is a dirty cheater. Killing is an exploit and needs to be patched out, dice pls
    :trollface:

    don't forget they are all MnK users as well

    ...using Cronusmax modded controllers too!

    Pffft, I use an elite controller to move my mouse, bruh.
  • xxProxim0xx
    66 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Bf1_231_54.png
    BF1_231kills_36_OC_PTFO.png

    (100% Medic only) I can't even play a game anymore without people like you calling me a cheater, it's getting tiresome :/
  • RaccoonJack99
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I agree EA or Dice need to have more activate admins current times with all the new tech they can hide from EA and Dice’s anti cheat they should have it so the anti cheat works like MC servers it sends a report of suspicious activity to all active admins then one or two go spectate him for a little while like in RGAMinecraft’s server
This discussion has been closed.