Battlefield 1 Hardcore Mode

Comments

• Loqtrall
    12468 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Actually I would like to have the mini map in H/C.

Then what would be the point of removing the HUD if the HUD is literally just the minimap and your ammo count?
  • MacaqueX
    674 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    there are just three modes to play ? conquest, operation and domination.

is that confirmed, no tdm rush and ctf, i don't like those 3 modes at all i never play operation and domination and conquest is usually boring imo
  • dirttrack1
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I like the compass thing and I agree it should be more realistic on the damage side of things I would like to see a simulation damage when you get shot flak jackets help with small rounds but larger rounds and your dead and limit of automatic fire would be nice too maybe make squads with a limited number of positions to fill only so many smgs medics snipers and so on and so forth spottiing should be only for your squad not the whole team and it would be nice to have pilots be able to drop care packages to their squad such as ammo and grenades or anti tank rockets the sticky bomb would be nice to see too like in call of duty world at war
  • DrFlashSBT
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter, Battlefield 1 Member
    Please DICE just confirm that HC mode will be in BF1 so I can get some sleep.
  • HAIRYMAN-13
    348 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Tomas360 wrote: »
    The only things i want from hardcore mode... is that nothing changes from bf3/4,
    no map and 60 percent health and the weapons to kill has expected.

Preach

i will.. :smile:
  • Loqtrall
    12468 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    DrFlashSBT wrote: »

lol, you can't sleep because you don't know if there will be HC mode?
  • JubDubTV
    345 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Loqtrall wrote: »
    DrFlashSBT wrote: »

lol, you can't sleep because you don't know if there will be HC mode?

I know, somw people are just idiots...
  • cgboyles
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    Actually I would like to have the mini map in H/C.

Then play normal mode.
  • Lash74
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    please kids, dont ruin hardcore mode with your bullshits...bf4 HC is a joke bf3 HC was a joke, BH hardcore is a total disaster. Kids take a look BC2 hardcore. Hardcore mode should be as close as possible to reality without forget that it is an arcade game.. i hear people speaking about minimap ecc.... o my god!! is it not enough that they have entered scope glint, tank bullets dont kill at one metres from enemy the bullets of all weapons fall after 30 metres!?!??!
    this time im tired, i would like a hardcore worthy of his name!!

Amen! Also no enemy locations in the pre-respawn map! Yep, and pistols shouldn't be more powerful than the tank MG, nor have anywhere near the range they have.

For BF1, don't limit the altitude of the biplanes so low.
  • MLDBubbles2143
    636 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    please kids, dont ruin hardcore mode with your bullshits...bf4 HC is a joke bf3 HC was a joke, BH hardcore is a total disaster. Kids take a look BC2 hardcore. Hardcore mode should be as close as possible to reality without forget that it is an arcade game.. i hear people speaking about minimap ecc.... o my god!! is it not enough that they have entered scope glint, tank bullets dont kill at one metres from enemy the bullets of all weapons fall after 30 metres!?!??!

Agree with this
  • SLAYER_Of_PIGS
    685 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Lash74 wrote: »

Amen! Also no enemy locations in the pre-respawn map! Yep, and pistols shouldn't be more powerful than the tank MG, nor have anywhere near the range they have.

For BF1, don't limit the altitude of the biplanes so low.

i agree, yes enemy in the pre-respawn map is another stupid thing. I really hope they listen us.
    im playing closed alpha and this time tanks remeber me bc2 but the sniper is far from it.
    When im driving tank i see snipers that look to me, then i see their position just because their sope glint and i kill them all.
  • jsrgfhjxfzd
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    MartinBabl wrote: »
    Well it has not yet been announced but these are a few things I wish to see in Hardcore mode.

No mini-map.
    No 3D spotting, they did not have such ridiculous technology back in the day.
    Allow snipers to spot enemies but only show their position on the large map.
    No instant respawns. If you die you pay the price of being out of battle for at least 20 seconds.

These are my ideas, what do you guys want to see in hardcore mode?

Yes on the first few things you want but if you think people will wait for 20 seconds every time they die then this game is as good as dead nobody wants to stare at some stupid screen telling you got killed for so long
    Well it has not yet been announced but these are a few things I wish to see in Hardcore mode.

No mini-map.
    No instant respawns. If you die you pay the price of being out of battle for at least 20 seconds.

Yes on the first few things you want but if you think people will wait for 20 seconds every time they die then this game is as good as dead nobody wants to stare at some stupid screen telling you got killed for so long

Battlefield 2 had a 30 second wait time. That game lasted 5 solid years till EA decided to stop supporting the servers. There are currently many private servers.

If you died you should be set back in some way. This gets people to make more intelligent decisions about how they play. I do not support this brain dead run and gun that Call of Duty caters for as it usually ends up as a mass murder vest where the ones with the best twitch skills come out on top.

If you want brain dead mass murder please play call of duty infinite warfare.

I just want to play a game not watch the killcam every minute for 30 seconds and i do not play call of duty the last one i played was cod 3 so no thank you i will play battlefield 1 when it is released
  • jsrgfhjxfzd
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    FoRRTrESx wrote: »
    How about we just leave HC mode alone?!?!? It has been PERFECT in BF3 and BF4. Just leave it alone guise.

Nothing is perfect hardcore mode is great but the teamkilling is annoying when it happens like 10 times a match because some noob thinks it is a good idea to fire a grenade launcher or rpg while behind a group of team members
  • CrazyHorseHaka
    365 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Hard core and classic mode is a after thought like the PC platform is an after thought platform on the formula. That is why they failed to be appealing.
  • WriteToRopox
    159 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Member
    Hard core and classic mode is a after thought like the PC platform is an after thought platform on the formula.

I've read quite a few stupid posts on this forum, but this one takes the crown. congrats fam, you truly are an autist
  • xXnelvlesisXx
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    edited August 2016
    so greatful for the beta. because of it. i know i will not be buying this game til someone confirms health at 60. and has more than one game mode for it! regular is a joke and a waist of my time. ill go play halo if i want to empty mags into people just to have them run off and hide. and honestly.. if it doesnt it will go down as the biggest disappointment in their history. if they repeat their mistake from hardline. i will lose all respect for the franchise. and. im honestly not sure if i havent already... last chance battlefield!! you want the title of killing call of duty. THEN EARN IT!!!
  • xXnelvlesisXx
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    FoRRTrESx wrote: »
    How about we just leave HC mode alone?!?!? It has been PERFECT in BF3 and BF4. Just leave it alone guise.

Nothing is perfect hardcore mode is great but the teamkilling is annoying when it happens like 10 times a match because some noob thinks it is a good idea to fire a grenade launcher or rpg while behind a group of team members

uhh. yeah... WAR IS HELL!!! HELLO!!
  • melir219
    38 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    • Exlosives bullets that can nuke the whole map
  • Kabouros
    12 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

No mini-map.

No mini-map.

Battlefield 2 had a 30 second wait time. That game lasted 5 solid years till EA decided to stop supporting the servers. There are currently many private servers.

If you died you should be set back in some way. This gets people to make more intelligent decisions about how they play. I do not support this brain dead run and gun that Call of Duty caters for as it usually ends up as a mass murder vest where the ones with the best twitch skills come out on top.

If you want brain dead mass murder please play call of duty infinite warfare.

Okay, well I promise you BF1 won't be getting support for that long. Back in the day, of course they'd have a game open for a longer period of time. It was harder to make games inbetween each other so they had no choice to support the game. EA can churn out moneymakers right now and they'll continue to do so.

6-8 seconds is plenty.