New battlepacks revision is copy/paste from second week? Why? Bug?

iii_Monk_iii
20 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
The new battlepack revision that just came out called holiday revision 4 is the same as holiday revision 1 or 2 (cant remember exactly). The items in the battlepack revision are the same as before, literally copy/pasted with that farquhar legendary skin and pistol one. Why do we keep getting the same ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ when we haven't even seen ONE Arisaka skin for example in the battlepacks after the new dlc came out on vanilla game. We're only getting Farquhar skins. I would even understand if it was a different revision than last week and still no Arisaka skins but this week is literally the SAME as revision 1? What's going on guys?

Comments

• llPhantom_Limbll
    6190 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    This whole battlepack sutuation is getting more and more hilarious with each day.
  • MarxistDictator
    5133 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Yeah the renaming threw me for a curve. Serious case of deja vu

Battlepacks be trying to trick me
  • iii_Monk_iii
    20 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    I checked the exchange and it's the same one too. It took me a while, i stared at it for a good 3 seconds, blinked then went like "wait.. that's the exact same revision and exchange from week 1????"

To add insult to injury the previous revisions lasted 3 days and this copy/paste one is set to last 6 ? Who does this stuff? I'd really like to know..
  • herodes87
    1289 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The biggest problem is the new Puzzle melee weapons.

The Russian Ax didn't Show Up yet. And the other one was Just in two Battlepacks for a few days. I didn't bought it because i expected to have at least one time both new ones in it so i would save scrap.

I have right now 23000 scrap but can't use IT to buy the new 2 melee weapons.

Really Dice? You Bring new content but don't let the people Unlock it.

For skins i don't care really. Only the new P08 skins i want but i got already the St. Mihel so still waiting for the other 2.
  • Whatsuprz
    21 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Yeah it's just pathetic at this point. The dlc is out for nearly a month now for premium members and they constantly put in the same skins. Rare light tank skins are missing now since like 2 months. And not 1 single arisaka skin. Still didn't recieve my superior battlepack either. Just PATHETIC.
  • iii_Monk_iii
    herodes87 wrote: »
    The biggest problem is the new Puzzle melee weapons.

I have right now 23000 scrap but can't use IT to buy the new 2 melee weapons.
    Really Dice? You Bring new content but don't let the people Unlock it.

I'm actually jelly that you have so much scrap when i only have 5k right now but i totally symphatize with you at the same time because i can understand how it feels like if your scrap is useless due to the game not giving you any chances to get what you want.

• herodes87
    1289 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I scrapped most of my stuff. I don't use skins anyway. I Just want the Gewehr 98 skins (i have already all) and the P08 skins. For the P08 i have almost all Just Missing 2 skins of the new ones.

Well If you play daily for the 100 scrap and the Operations campaigns and scrap all you get that much. I Just want all weapons and Codex. For the skins i couldn't Care less.
  • TEKNOCODE
    11591 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    To add insult to injury
    This is how I feel every time I read a battlepack crythread.
  • iii_Monk_iii
    TEKNOCODE wrote: »
    To add insult to injury

To be honest this is not a "crythread", wasn't meant to be and i don't really know why it could even be considered at such. Where do you see me complaining? Why is it wrong to call out a flaw in the game and a bug when you see one and ask others about it? Why not ask about it if you're confused? You can say whatever you really want if you just want to be a ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ about it but honestly playing a game noticing something wrong with it and voicing your opinion isn't exactly crying. It's contributing to the solution of the problem.

I didn't even cry about how battlepacks aren't giving me what i want or something like that. I was pointing out that it's clearly a copy/paste from last 2 weeks and asked about it. That's not crying about how the game is it's pointing out a clear mistake and decribing it for what it is. I'm sick of everyone just saying someone is crying when they actually have a valid point and are just getting spammed with wanna-be troll responses like "cry more". That's so cheap. It really is.
  • mikegh1994
    134 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited December 2017
    To add insult to injury

Thanks for the meaningful input to this thread.

I have to agree with the OP, it is becoming a bit ridiculous that we aren't even getting some of the new skins, not to mention the fact that some of the Russian dlc guns haven't even had all of their skins in revisions yet.
  • TEKNOCODE
    11591 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    To add insult to injury

To be honest this is not a "crythread", wasn't meant to be and i don't really know why it could even be considered at such. Where do you see me complaining? Why is it wrong to call out a flaw in the game and a bug when you see one and ask others about it? Why not ask about it if you're confused? You can say whatever you really want if you just want to be a **** about it but honestly playing a game noticing something wrong with it and voicing your opinion isn't exactly crying. It's contributing to the solution of the problem.

I didn't even cry about how battlepacks aren't giving me what i want or something like that. I was pointing out that it's clearly a copy/paste from last 2 weeks and asked about it. That's not crying about how the game is it's pointing out a clear mistake and decribing it for what it is. I'm sick of everyone just saying someone is crying when they actually have a valid point and are just getting spammed with wanna-be troll responses like "cry more". That's so cheap. It really is.
    I never said that this was a crythread. I simply stated that, when I read a battlepack crythread, it adds insult to injury.
  • LOLGotYerTags
    14039 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    @iii_Monk_iii
    You have been warned for swearing before.

You have chosen to ignore the prior warning and now as a result of your inability to post without swearing you are now suspended for a week.

Continue violating the rules and you will find yourself suspended from the forums for longer periods of time.
  • Roy57on
    273 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    That sad moment when you realise Call Of Duty has a better system for unlocking weapon skins than BF1. :D