Please return us aim assist in ps4

caopei33
8 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
dice,did you think about the frame rate drop in the original ps4 which makes it much more unfair to pro version after the aim assist disappeared.

Comments

• HuwJarz
    3868 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    You have posted this is in the wrong section. I suspect you will mot get much sympathy.....
  • GRIZZ11283
    4839 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    caopei33 wrote: »
    dice,did you think about the frame rate drop in the original ps4 which makes it much more unfair to pro version after the aim assist disappeared.

I don't use a pro, its made no difference to me.
    Nice try on trying to get AA back though.
  • AngelofMirth1
    137 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    No NO and NO......
  • Phisher_0x029a
    326 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    i aim with or without aim assist as if i had aim assist its a natural skill from me when i was in the army i shot 9 out of 10 to target iron sights on 300 meters, yes really.
    Sad that Battlefield and videogames in general are far less accurate than reality.
  • plasticman883
    374 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I've got it on. I'm all for improving fine hand motor skills as it benefits my real job believe it or not, but when 95% of the player base has it on, if you can't beat em' join em. BF1 can be frustrating enough as it is when you're on the end of a trouncing due to a bad team. No need to make it even more frustrating.
  • SongToRememberPS
    71 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    No. Id rather have it completely removed.
  • RudeAwakeningEh
    529 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I would suggest resolution decrease to combat frame drop on the standard PS4 rather than asking for something that doesn't have anything to do with ps4 performance.
  • bmatazz
    275 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    AIm assassinate is still on just not as strong as the op likes it . But for the rest off us it is better
  • FightinFinn187
    722 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    caopei33 wrote: »

As a gen 1 PS4 owner, there is nothing wrong with the current system in place.
  • Tullzter
    1076 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    they removed the aim assist? hadn't noticed
  • RudeAwakeningEh
    529 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Tullzter wrote: »
    they removed the aim assist? hadn't noticed

It is still there, just modified to be less evasive to rotate to center mass. At most it will rotate near a limb now.
  • Phisher_0x029a
    326 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    GRIZZ11283 wrote: »
    i aim with or without aim assist as if i had aim assist its a natural skill from me when i was in the army i shot 9 out of 10 to target iron sights on 300 meters, yes really.
    Sad that Battlefield and videogames in general are far less accurate than reality.

You don't half talk some BS :lol:

Ez Brownie ez, i even have shot on 600 meters with x3 scope 8 out of 10 on human sillouette, with a weapon i never had in my hands before (Heckler&Koch G36), and again, yes really.
    Just calm down , there is always someone better than you can believe
  • FightinFinn187
    722 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

Ez Brownie ez, i even have shot on 600 meters with x3 scope 8 out of 10 on human sillouette, with a weapon i never had in my hands before (Heckler&Koch G36), and again, yes really.

You don't need to be so arrogant and prideful about it though. Secondly, you are probably the only one who actually cares.
  • Tomorad
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited December 2017
    I think DICE should at least put the strenght of AA somewhere between as it is now and how it was before. Not that I can't play without it but me and my Platoon noticed that A LOT more players are now just laying around with their bipods because they can't hit **** anymore. With this kind of AA nerf DICE made the gameplay a little worse. Sorry to say it, but it's the truth.
  • RudeAwakeningEh
    That wouldn't be possible without bringing back L2/R2 spam. The change is small but big enough that palyers who weren't aiming now aren't hitting.
  • GRIZZ11283
    4839 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

Is this the guy who works at a retailer but is super duper rich somehow?

The one and only :lol:
  • fisknyllet17
    1727 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Is this the guy who works at a retailer but is super duper rich somehow?
    Pro bono.